It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Governments Are Corrupt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
All governments look out for their own interests, they all engage in espionage, imperialism, torture, propaganda, and deception so long as (1) it benefits them and (2) they can get away with it by political justification or without being caught. The only difference among governments is that some of them are way more successful at it than others are.

Here is an image of a strategy playbook from some of the best:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8188ebcac50b.jpg[/atsimg]

All Governments Are Corrupt

edit on 25-9-2010 by quantum_flux because: formatting

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just need to bump this back up as I added a schematic to go with the post. Nobody wants to address this one?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
People are corrupt.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
Just need to bump this back up as I added a schematic to go with the post. Nobody wants to address this one?

Let me explain the problem here....

first, you are saying an obvious. It is like saying "all water is wet". Of course all government is corrupt. Do you tell us how?

Then, you spam by using nothing more than a link to your own blog as evidence.

What is there to discuss? Your spam? Put the content here to read instead of padding your hit total on your blog. Lets see what it is you have to say.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Mr. Texan, I must respectfully disagree. It pains me to say it, but it is not obvious to everyone that all governments are corrupt. What a painful waste of my life that thread became, all because some guy doesn't understand that the only government that he doesn't consider corrupt - - is the one that is corrupt in his favour.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Power corrupts.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
Mr. Texan, I must respectfully disagree. It pains me to say it, but it is not obvious to everyone that all governments are corrupt. What a painful waste of my life that thread became, all because some guy doesn't understand that the only government that he doesn't consider corrupt - - is the one that is corrupt in his favour.

Mr. Burlap, point well taken.

Disillusioning the ignorant is a task.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Lets see what it is you have to say.

Okay....check out If Americans Really Knew What Isreal is Doing.... and The Origins of the Overclass and the CIA.

What is there to discuss? Your spam? Put the content here to read instead of padding your hit total on your blog.

I don't consider my blogposts to be spam since a lot of thought always goes into them.

edit on 26-9-2010 by quantum_flux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

quantum_flux,

Here's the official index of corruption

Corruption Perceptions Index 2009

Although I have been wondering, a dictatorial regime.......can that be corrupt?? I mean, the essence of corruption is doing something illegal. In a dictatorship, a dictator can pretty much do as he pleases without it being "illegal", right?? Or a classic monarchy.....can that form of government ever become corrupt??

Can a monarchy or a dictatorship be labeled as a form of government...??

Pffffff...maybe I'd better finish my coffee and concentrate on waking up.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

the essence of corruption is doing something illegal
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Let's not commit the fallacy of defining a broad term too narrowly, so I'll find the broadest definition I can find on my handy multisource reference. According to the Answers Thesauris Corruption is - Departure from what is legally, ethically, and (or) morally correct

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Corruption is - Departure from what is legally, ethically, and (or) morally correct

I am sorry, I did not mean to undermine your thread because I think you are correct. All governments are corrupt. I was merely thinking up forms of government that can not be corrupt. A dictatorship is by it's definition a one-man-job. Since ethics and morality are open to personal interpretation and a dictator is by default legal in all his actions, he can never be corrupt!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I developed a scale for determining morality. The beings with the greatest negative scores are the first priority on your "to kill list" and the beings with the greatest positive scores are the first priority on your "befriend list".

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Lets see what it is you have to say.

Okay....check out If Americans Really Knew What Isreal is Doing.... and The Origins of the Overclass and the CIA.

What is there to discuss? Your spam? Put the content here to read instead of padding your hit total on your blog.

I don't consider my blogposts to be spam since a lot of thought always goes into them.

Those are a couple of good links. Along those lines, have you read the Red House Report? If you are interested in the CIA, or anything Nazi, read that report.

And i did not mean to insult. You may work hard on a blog article. But when you post it to ATS, post it without reference to your blog. Make your case in the thread. Otherwise ATS will take issue with it as spam,a nd the membership will approach it in a jaded manner.

What i do is write up the blog entry, then copy the whole thing over to ATS. I will then make sure my links work right. If i put it on ATS, it must stand alone on ATS. Does that make sense?

I rarely cross post from my blog to here, anyway....but on the few occassions that i have, that is what i do (and what most others do).

new topics

top topics

join