It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights over Tucson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

ANSPHAR.....

Actually Arizona is a hot bed of U.F.O.'s

"Actually Arizona is a hot bed of U.F.O.'s" at the moment because of the stupid hoaxing.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yep. I live here. I watch the skies and the news and there is a lot of hoaxing that happens but like i posted lower in my post there is also a lot of military testing out in the desert and less populated parts of the cities. I have seen some of the planes at high levels and rapidly drop in a second, some in new designs etc. Few years back saw a stealth black Apache flying at about 35 ft off the ground with no rotor noise or wind hitting the ground. then another flew by. was the strangest thing I have seen and I am quite skeptical. Was sober and had 3 witnesses.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So nothing more came of this? I was hoping others would share their experience with this sighting. Damn!

Well, maybe I am being overly optimistic here but perhaps all the witnesses are just traumatized and need time to regroup!

But seriously, if anyone hears or reads of any further reports, please post them here. I think there's more to this sighting. I don't know why I feel that way but, I just do. So as Jack Horkheimer would say: Keep lookin' up

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

ANSPHAR.....

And therein lies the problem.....

If you see a true "unknown", you may get "laughed out of town" because the appalling hoaxers & liars have made this whole subject look so stupid.

It's a shame.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A follow-up news story:

Tucson UFO Sighting: Event witnessed by many remains a mystery
by Cherlyn Gardner Strong on Sep. 26, 2010,

tucsoncitizen.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
probably a satilite..i know this cause i spoke to an alien..ill post something about it later..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect
A follow-up news story:
Tucson UFO Sighting: Event witnessed by many remains a mystery
by Cherlyn Gardner Strong on Sep. 26, 2010,
tucsoncitizen.com...

IamCorrect.....

Actually.....

As UFO articles go, that's been written quite well.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Phage,

Of course I'm not suggesting all videos are hoaxes.

I'm just stating that this event (appears to have) garnered multiple eye-witnesses. That's the impression I'm getting thus far. So if that's the case (correct me if my impression is incorrect) why bother putting the attention on Shelia's video then?

How can Shelia's video (of what you're all saying is an alleged airplane) be what everyone saw and reported that night? What? Is everyone going mad out in Arizona and cannot tell an airplane from an unknown craft all of a sudden? But not only that....they all decide to report it or Tweet about it?

I think this Shelia is either a shill or.........people are muddling up the waters unnecessarily.
If she's NOT a shill let's put her video aside and concentrate on what everyone else is saying about this craft (that made the street light flicker etc.....) instead. Can we please?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect
Sep 24, 2010 1:53 AM EDT

TUCSON, AZ (KOLD - News13) - Our newsroom received calls all night about strange lights in the sky on the southwest side. Was it a UFO over Tucson?

Many people describe them as a 3-5 lights in a triangle shape......

Read more:
www.kold.com...

I saw the flashes, can not confirm any triangle shape.

Looked odd though.

They did appear to be at the head of a cloud that was threatening to rain.

Most certainly not a plane.
edit on 27-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The video IAmCorrect posted seems to look more like a mystery object that the one shielaaliens posted. the colors and configuration in that video seem to look similar to the ones in the belgian craft flap of 1990.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i went to my balcony for a smoke 5 minutes ago and saw a dim light flying at freakin speeds i never seen before in my life. 2 seconds later another right appeared flying next to the first light traveling at the same unbelievable speed.
They went from one side of horizon to the other in like 6/7 seconds.
My mind is blown away. I'm a believer for life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join