It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone ever see video about OBAMAS Secret 9/11 Anti-truthers HITSQUADS???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
after yesterday, the 27 9 2010 any one that does not except the OS story will be considered an enemy of the TPTB and US, who by just denying the OS story will be looked by the NSA CIA FBI, DoD And the SS, for ties to IRAN, and for giving aid too the enemy, and therefor will be swept away to git mo. thus ending the 9/11 probing, and the spreading of lies and half truths, leaving the OS to stand alone, do not believe me? For this will come to pass ,see what laws are on this, to many to list, but most deal with the Patriot act so any one that believes in the "Truther movement" before warned, they will find you and toss away the key or say that you are funding them that want to destroy the USA. just some writing on the wall for all to see.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
after yesterday, the 27 9 2010 any one that does not except the OS story will be considered an enemy of the TPTB and US, who by just denying the OS story will be looked by the NSA CIA FBI, DoD And the SS, for ties to IRAN, and for giving aid too the enemy, and therefor will be swept away to git mo. thus ending the 9/11 probing, and the spreading of lies and half truths, leaving the OS to stand alone, do not believe me? For this will come to pass ,see what laws are on this, to many to list, but most deal with the Patriot act so any one that believes in the "Truther movement" before warned, they will find you and toss away the key or say that you are funding them that want to destroy the USA. just some writing on the wall for all to see.

This is unlikely.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I don't have much of an opinion on it. It's from a news source highly inimical to the US so I'd take anything it says about America with a pinch of salt. In essence I'd need an awful lot more evidence than just some guy saying this to believe it.

However, you have defended the OS and MSN in every imaginable way; yeah that says a lot doesn’t it. You certainly have a strong loyalty to government authority.
If you have no opinion of the OP then why did you post? Oh I know, perhaps this was an opportunity for you to insult truthers.

But I'm not sure it's true that people come on here and look forward to truthers "shutting up", and even if they did it's not quite the same as wanting to hang people, is it?

I don’t need to say anything else.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

When the day comes that the government locks me up for freedom of expression and freedom of speech then they will have to kill me, because I wouldn’t want to live in a country ruled by a dictator. I will never defend the OS lie for freedom, those that will and know the truth, deserve no freedom in my opinion.

edit on 29-9-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Seconded.

What would I do if I was working in such a group as this alleged to be at the NSA and determined to discredit truthers? (by the way, at this point I don't find it to be such a stretch for a group like this to be operating, we just saw a massive waste of money by the Pentagon to purchase a book's entire first printing and burn all the copies - so much money wasted, someone isn't afraid to throw away money to keep information from spreading)
1. I would post BS pretending to be a truther, such as saying that there was a nuke in the building or ufos were used or something to that effect.
The truth movement has no real center, and the only thing that keeps it together is the ridiculous story that is the OS and the complete garbage investigation done after 9/11.
2. I would get on forums like this and post ad hominem insults with no real substance, and repeatedly point out there was no evidence (even though there's quite enough for a new investigation, and quite enough to convince many people even without a new investigation that it was indeed an inside job). I would say that truthers were "radicals", "extremists", "anti-Semitics", "loons", etc. Basically, the idea being to drag the debate which previously had the potential to expose yet more evidence, into the realm of simple back and forth 1st grade name calling.
3. Any time someone who did not like the United States said anything agreeing with truthers, I would make sure it got posted and make sure Fox News ran the clip at intervals all day. Then I would pick the most insane one and name him / her "the new truther's front man".

So Dave, how many of the above have you tried? At the end of the day, the only thing that will matter is whether the truth movement gets enough numbers to force a re-investigation. I have no doubt that if that happens, another ridiculous front man will be selected, the most inconvenient evidence will be ignored, and we'll be back where we started. I'll be happy when people cannot bring up the event without 50% shaking their heads and just walking away.

By the way, on the veiled threats of "agent with silencer" and the rest...you'd need more than that. Rather than being a sniveling person afraid of shadows in the dark, I personally would welcome the opportunity to attempt to snap his neck. He'd only get one shot, and I'd probably still be coming. I'd recommend an entire team. Do not underestimate your opposition.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

However, you have defended the OS and MSN in every imaginable way; yeah that says a lot doesn’t it. You certainly have a strong loyalty to government authority.

No I don't. I dislike governments and authority, particularly the American government. I just happen to understand that it's possible to be highly suspicious of the Truth Movement and not be a government loyalist. It's called a nuanced point of view.

It seems to me that you are unable to assess a source on its merits. This one agrees with you so you like it. If it disagreed with you you wouldn't.

If you have no opinion of the OP then why did you post? Oh I know, perhaps this was an opportunity for you to insult truthers.

I didn't say I have no opinion. I just don't think it has a great deal of credibility.

I don’t need to say anything else.

Well, actually you do. Because I'm not sure what you're going on about.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thread bump!
This is new to me.
I was just scoping out L1u2c3i4f5e6r's posts when I found this one! WOW, what th....?

edit on 13-3-2011 by Clearskies because: :/

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well George Bush issued a clear warning to truthers, either you are with us...

But apart from that, do we know of people who have been targeted by that group? Fox News lies, but it does not mean RT can not lie as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Here's a article about it from NPR
This article on second look isn't about Obama or 9-11, so NVM. It does make you wonder why they're talking about getting rid of NPR recently!
edit on 18-3-2011 by Clearskies because: Sleepy

edit on 18-3-2011 by Clearskies because: crappy linking

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well nobody's been locked up since last September, so I guess I was right.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
I know this is old, but I found it today. I looked for it on here and I thought the truthers might like
to have some say on this and maybe comment whether they have been targeted by this Hitsquad?

Cheers guys. If you have seen it before, sorry.

Hitsquad video

Wow! Russian Television and Wayne Madsen. Now thats reliable! Face it, nobody cares about the so-called "truth movement", it has no impact on the body politic or even popular culture. It is, at best, a miniscule sub-cult of the conspiracy sub-cult.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join