It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dimension of Time Ending?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Time is just a program running in our biosuits, our brain, based on orbit of planets/moons around stars. When our brain dies the dvd player/technoloy holographic universe stops, its the stop funciton and we go to the true state of No Time.

Now what is interesting is the concept of the Mayan Calendar, hitting 00 00. Is that going to occur without events, will we slip behind the veil and remember, will we do that and then experience missing time and carry on as usual? I want to beam out of here as it is so I don't want to come back once I remember.

One of the geatest gifts of love we need to learn here is that forgiveness is far more important than the law of consequence or karma. And its wedded to our love. Our grade of love. So for example, if we're not truly forgiving all others, truly walking in their moccasins and compassionating them. If for example as Jessicamystic says in her video, her story about looking behind someones eyes and seeing the light in them and telling them they were truly light and here on tasks, to wake up and remember. Well her friend said, no way, and you simply can't do that and remove the danger. Well if its your time, to go on or you must experience the difficulties, perhaps not. But her friend very shortly found himself in the US, at a photocopy center, with someone pulling a gun on him. He did exactly what she did very fast.

That man threw away his gun.

Love is especially important, and non-reacitivenss, no righteous anger, no retaliation, forgiveness, to those who are harder on us than our friends.

And if we can truly love enough to forgive others, then forgiving self is natural for we are truly generous, giving, loving people and can look at something and learn lessons from it without demanding an eye for an eye.

This is how we progress, by bypassing the universal law codings of the matrix.

With love, and compassion.

Maybe no time will be a time to go home.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Woah... you basically had the same vision? I can't believe this. In that thread, you're talking about big clocks and Big Ben before she even had the dream. So maybe it IS true after all. Mecca could be another possible place of significance, perhaps a victim of destruction in the same way that Big Ben might be. She has been having many more extremely detailed dreams about other events, some of them actually verified since I research them. She knew about 9/11 years before it happened. Is there anything else you need to tell me or anything else you would like to know? By the way, I couldn't reply to you in the form of a message. I need 20 posts before I can do that.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
It is at Mecca where the hidden Muhammad al-Mahdi will emerge and announce himself to Islam. All will embrace him ......

It is speculated through conspiracy that Obama himself is the last hidden heir to this title, that he is related to the Prophet Muhammad.

You scare me with that. Great evil could be done if that was accomplished. You could create an Army to annihilate China....anyways....

Why is it that 3 am is when most of the paranormal events occur? Ghosts/souls are able to intervene into our dimension more at this time. Look at the relation of the point on Earth at 3am when these paranormal events occur, and where the sun is. Are the neutrino's from the sun able to effect the planets magnetic field at that time/from that angle to allow other dimension access to our 3 dimension physical world?

Are the suns emitted Neutrino's which CAUSE radioactive decay, the creator of time? If we stopped Neutrino's from the sun from hitting Earth would time then stop? Our physical bodies would no longer decay/age?

If the sun increased neutrino emissions Time would increase as things decayed/aged faster. Our revolutions around the sun is irrelevant. Neutrino's cause time to the 3rd Dimension.

Now that we know what causes Time, we can control it. If we can stop Neutrino's we can stop time itself.

We can also weaponize Time. If you create a device that can spray out Neutrino's we could aim it at Russia's nuclear weapons and immediately decay their radioactive warheads turning them into non-radioactive elements. The energy released immediately we can't even fathom.

We could also create Rapture by vaporizing humans immediately. Using Time. Neutrino's.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I think that it is because at 3am most people are fast asleep and their energies are quieter. This makes the use of energy less difficult.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join