It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Most People Believe US Govt behind 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

Usually I cant stand this guy. But, you have to hand it to him, he definitely knows how to piss people off. And this statement he made today regarding the U.S. Govt being responsible for 9/11 is especially interesting since it comes on the heels of Fidel Castro saying Bilderbergers control the world.

What is this sudden interest in conspiracy theories by (arguably) some of the U.S's most outspoken critics?

Are they truly believing these ideas? Or are they just being obnoxious? Perhaps attempting to cause civil unrest in this country by deepening the divide between the public and government entities?

Whatever the case, when world leaders start saying things like this, maybe we (ATSers) aren't completely crazy after all........

Anyone else notice the abundance of world leaders saying weird stuff lately?

Hmmmmm

No, he's definitely trying to be obnoxious. He looks for subjects he knows are touchy subjects to those he doesn't like and he rails on them. As you recall, he ALSO suggested that there be a conference to research the validity of the holocaust, specifically to get under Israel's skin. There are so many flipping eyewitnesses from US soldiers to concentration camp survivors to the Nazis themselves to even some of the camps I.E. Auschwitz still existing that prove what Nazi Germany tried to do, so you might as well hold a conference to prove that two plus two equals four. He doesn't care about research; he just wants to flame bait. If he hated China, he'd be railing about how there should be a conference to prove that Japan really raped Nanking.

So, no, the ATSers aren't crazy. They are, however, getting pretty sleazy and desperate as hell if they're relying on THIS guy to get their conspiracy stories out. I'd make sure the 9/11 truther movement stayed completely separate from him, if I were you, cause you're only making YOURSELVES look bad, not anyone else.

edit on 24-9-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I love that guy.
He reminds me of a stereo-typical hero in a struggle against some evil power or whatever...
Its hard seeing people express negative opinions, but that just may mean that some of us
Aren't ready to accept that our govnts are the enemy, or empire, like star wars. He is Luke and Castro is chewy

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Chadwickus

walking out shows guilt. Know your psychology.

This statement is just plain uninformed and ignorant on so many levels. This week, they're holding a trial here for one of two home intruders who invaded a home early in the morning, beat the husband with a baseball bat, forced the wife to go to the bank and withdraw $10,000 before raping and strangling her, tied up the two daughters, raped them (one of them an 11 year old), and set the house on fire which destroyed it and burned them alive. They also stole the family car and smashed it up trying to escape from the police. The courts have so much evidence against these thugs that they even know which guy raped which daughter. During the trial, they showed crime scene photos of the remains of the dead family. When the husband (who survived, but now has no wife, no children, no home, no bank account, not even a car) saw them, he started crying, got up and left the courtroom. I DEFY you to tell me that the husband was "showing guilt" from walking out.

The fact of the matter is, there are just some things that are so repulsive and painful on an emotional level that the only civilized response is to walk out. Ahmadinejad is doing this specifically becuase he knows he's being hurtful. What's YOUR excuse?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

This statement is just plain uninformed and ignorant on so many levels. This week, they're holding a trial here for one of two home intruders who invaded a home early in the morning, beat the husband with a baseball bat, forced the wife to go to the bank and withdraw $10,000 before raping and strangling her, tied up the two daughters, raped them (one of them an 11 year old), and set the house on fire which destroyed it and burned them alive. They also stole the family car and smashed it up trying to escape from the police. The courts have so much evidence against these thugs that they even know which guy raped which daughter. During the trial, they showed crime scene photos of the remains of the dead family. When the husband (who survived, but now has no wife, no children, no home, no bank account, not even a car) saw them, he started crying, got up and left the courtroom. I DEFY you to tell me that the husband was "showing guilt" from walking out.

The fact of the matter is, there are just some things that are so repulsive and painful on an emotional level that the only civilized response is to walk out. Ahmadinejad is doing this specifically becuase he knows he's being hurtful. What's YOUR excuse?

Firstly, please share a source for that story, and then let us all know how the actions of a few crazies compare with the actions of supposed world representatives???

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No, he's definitely trying to be obnoxious. He looks for subjects he knows are touchy subjects to those he doesn't like and he rails on them. As you recall, he ALSO suggested that there be a conference to research the validity of the holocaust, specifically to get under Israel's skin. There are so many flipping eyewitnesses from US soldiers to concentration camp survivors to the Nazis themselves to even some of the camps I.E. Auschwitz still existing that prove what Nazi Germany tried to do, so you might as well hold a conference to prove that two plus two equals four. He doesn't care about research; he just wants to flame bait. If he hated China, he'd be railing about how there should be a conference to prove that Japan really raped Nanking.

Holocaust numbers have already been refined to lesser figures and many, not just he, question 9/11...

Another long ranting post from you Dave with little substance...

You are getting a little predictable..

When challenged, you leave...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why the UK, Sweden, Australia, Belgium, Uruguay and Spain would feel guilty?

Fact is dragnet is grasping at straws and looking for any excuse to validate his beliefs, no matter how absurd.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Fact is dragnet is grasping at straws and looking for any excuse to validate his beliefs, no matter how absurd.

You may, but I don't find questioning the OS story to be absurd...

Would an unbiased investigation hurt anyone??? You tell me...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by dragnet53

walking out shows guilt. Know your psychology.

guilt for not been able to do anything about it
guilt for not having said things like i love you
guilt for not taking the family to the water world as they planed
guilt comes in many forms

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Have you looked at the transcript from his speech? Yes, he touched upon 9/11, however, he offered three different hypothesis, presented below in their entirety from the translation:
Address by H.E. Dr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad--President of the Islamic Republic of Iran:

"In identifying those responsible for the attack, there were three viewpoints.

1- That a very powerful and complex terrorist group, able to successfully cross

all layers of the American intelligence and security, carried out the attack.

This is the main viewpoint advocated by American statesmen.

2- That some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to

reverse the declining American economy and its grips on the Middle East in order

also to save the Zionist regime.

The majority of the American people as well as other nations and politicians agree

with this view.

3- It was carried out by a terrorist group but the American government supported

and took advantage of the situation. Apparently, this viewpoint has fewer proponents.

The main evidence linking the incident was a few passports found in the huge

volume of rubble and a video of an individual whose place of domicile was unknown

but it was announced that he had been involved in oil deals with some American

officials. It was also covered up and said that due to the explosion and fire no trace of

the suicide attackers was found.

That does not sound to me like the President of Iran is frothing at the mouth, stating that the Government of the United States was responsible for 9/11. Perhaps the MSM in this country heard a different translation of the speech or are interpreting it to suit their anti-Iran agenda.

He CONTINUES:

"
1- Would it not have been sensible that first a thorough investigation should have

been conducted by independent groups to conclusively identify the elements involved

in the attack and then map out a rational plan to take measures against them?

2- Assuming the viewpoint of the American government, is it rational to launch a

classic war through widespread deployment of troops that led to the death of hundreds

of thousands of people to counter a terrorist group?

3- Was it not possible to act the way Iran countered the Riggi terrorist group who

killed and wounded 400 innocent people in Iran. In the Iranian operation no innocent

person was hurt.

It is proposed that the United Nations set up an independent fact-finding group for

the event of the II September so that in the future expressing views about it is not

forbidden.
(
My emphasis added)

I wish to announce here that next year the Islamic Republic of Iran will host a

conference to study terrorism and the means to confront it. I invite officials, scholars,

thinkers, researchers and research institutes of all countries to attend this conference.

That is it. That is all, out of almost 35 minutes of speech, that he gives to 9/11.
The way that it is being portrayed, all he did was go up to the podium, rant and rave about 9/11, and sit back down.

And seriously, the man was intelligent in his remarks about 9/11. The UN should do an independent investigation, though it is doubtful that it will get any further than NIST.
However, the bulk of his speech was addressing the fact that he called for complete disarmament of nuclear weapons.
Haven't heard much about that, have we?

A complete loony crackpot dictator religious freak isn't supposed to advocate for something that the US isn't willing to do, especially a US who has a president with a Nobel Peace Prize under his belt, eh?

Complete transcript anf video of speech:

dandelionsalad.wordpress.com...

edit on 24-9-2010 by thegoodearth because: link

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Questioning the official story is not absurd.

Believing that UN delegates walking out of Ahmadinejad's speech is proof of guilt is.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

When challenged, you leave...

And right on cue, you leave...

How unusual

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Questioning the official story is not absurd.

Believing that UN delegates walking out of Ahmadinejad's speech is proof of guilt is.

Have I missed something to get that post aimed at me?

I agree with both sentences...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

lol, sorry Chad, I thought you used Dragnet as slang for Ahmadinejad...

I've now seen it was another poster....

Good to see we are on the same team and I'm sorry for my confusion..

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No it wasn't aimed at you specifically.

You were replying to GoodOlDave who was replying to dragnet53.

Just ended up I clicked on your reply to button....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
How does this man go to NY and not get assassinated?

I mean, really.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I started a thread on this cos I couldn't find an existing thread. I was redirected by a mod

The most interesting part for me is that President Obama actually addressed his claims!!

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

How does this man go to NY and not get assassinated?

I mean, really.

Other than the WH to stop him telling some truths, who would want to????

BTW, he gave a few scenarios for 9/11 and suggested an "UNBIASED" investigation should be done...
Doesn't sound like anything to be shot for.....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

And particularly for him to make the statement here in Manhattan, just a little north of ground zero, where families lost their loved ones, people of all faiths, all ethnicities who see this as the seminal tragedy of this generation, for him to make a statement like that was inexcusable," Obama said.

From your link....

Interesting to note that some of them "families that lost their loved ones" are the strongest critics of the OS..
I do remember that petition in NY for a referendom that was refused, so it isn't just one crackpot leader calling for a new investigation...

As for Iran and the UN sactions, heavily pushed by Israel and the WH, If I was Iran I would just pull out of the NPT and just act like Israel...Who are not breaking any rules because they deny their existence, unless of course it relates to another country, then Israel are all for sanctions....and again are the ones pushing for them the hardest..

My its a twisted world we live in ...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It was about time that someone step up the usa gouvernament is currupt by israeli mossad agent they for sure did 9/11 and the attack on uss liberty
kill the last real president J.F.K secret service stand down
and since then it was just puppets ..Peace..

edit on 24-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: Some video issue

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Frankly, I am surprised that this thread has had so little attention. IMO, this is one of the biggest stories in a long time to hit ATS. This is like clash of the titans, things are heating up! Is there another thread I am unaware of?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join