It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something I finally feel comfortable sharing and hopefully get some insight from others..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I had considered the connection to the hospital but I was too lazy to go back and edit it.

"Stargate" is one of my all time favorite movies next to "Donnie Darko". I think Aliens and Egypt go hand in hand.

I was surprised to see there was a Google street view for it too. Google is very thorough! I've always wondered if they will be like Umbrella Corp. one day. Maybe those tanks hold the T-Virus being made at the hospital? I jest, but in all seriousness maybe the dream was about breaking into the facility and what you saw were guards?

You are not alone in precognitive dreams, my friend. It happens to the best of us. Some people just have trouble accepting it and others, like you and me and others in this thread accept it for what it is.

I have a theory that while we are sleeping we are able to stop thinking for a while about the immediate future and look a little further ahead. Most people predict the future on a daily basis but its so second nature that they don't notice. Why would the same precognitive skills that work for one or two days not work for one or two years as well?

We are just so distracted by the here and now and so anxious to get everything now that we don't use our skills to the fullest. I have a feeling that before TPTB the Myans and Egyptians were able to preconceive the distant future in addition to the immediate future.

So sometimes, for a few minutes at night, when we are not watching TV or playing video games or something of the sort, (any of the other things TPTB use to distract us) we are able to tap into that ability. Its not mystical or paranormal at all. It is just mathematical abilities we all have that allow us to extrapolate, based on current events and historical knowledge, what the future will possibly look like.

Read "1984" and any Ray Bradbury book, scifi writers were all, to some degree, precognitive.

I would go to a great many lengths to see the space shuttle launch. I wish I could be there. I will have to live it vicariously I suppose. We share the same enthusiasm over aerospace.

Also you don't sound like a total psycho like some people that come on here. You used good grammar, good spelling, paragraphs, sentence structure with the proper words in their proper place and your story just sounds totally realistic and credibile. You will find that most people, when approached in a sane, calm manner will eventually admit to having had precognitive dreams. Perhaps the same one you have had.

Nuclear weapons only terrify me if I were to survive one; I would rather be killed at ground zero than live my life as a sterile, radioactive burn victim waiting to die of cancer. Living in the most populated city and state in the US (Los Angeles, CA), I fear we would be one of the first ciies nuked.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
All of you - Go Back to your Dream, but this time be AWAKE! i.e. make it Lucid. Ba'alzebub is HERE and you are ONLY seeing the beginning of the devastation which is SOON to happen. But hold fast - Michael - Melchesidek is COMING. Then, off with the HANDS of the offenders with a double edged sword.

As the USA bombs Iran and N. Korea, China retaliates - this is what you are witnessing. There will be 200,000,000 foot soldiers. The Angels exist as frequencies in densities above this realm. Althought they travel at the speed of light, they are manifesting themselves as consciousness within networks as we speak - see your comcast/FIOS/verizon bill lately!!!

The nuclear fallout from such attacks alters the Earth's density and frequency balance, exponentially alternating frequencies - accelerating microwaves into GAMMA-RAY BURSTS via nuclear resonation - totally destroying Y-Chromozones within the blast radius.

FIND OUT WHERE is the SANCTUARY - it's in all your dreams...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Alternatively:

Dream Dictionary

Dream Themes

Authority and Discipline Dreams

Our unconscious takes note of all the rules and injunctions of our early years laid down by parents and teachers; as we grow older we become aware of other authority figures and bodies of law, and we take note of how others respond to these. We develop subtle ways of avoiding punishment and guilt. If we act in a way our unconscious thinks doesn't suit our interests, it will let us know through the symbolism of our dreams by creating a dream authority figure.

An authority figure in our dreams will be determined by our upbringing, social standing, beliefs and cultural background and of course the area of our lives in which we are having difficulties. It may be a priest if religious or moral principles are at stake or a policeman if we are in danger of breaking the law. Some people may dream of a judge, a lawyer, traffic warden, teacher, monarch, even a god. Each represents something different and the dreamer must consider the personal meaning to find out what the authority figure means within their dreams.

Danger Dreams

Sometimes our dreams may come to us as a warning against whatever difficulties our subconscious believes us to be in, often in the form of metaphors.

Buildings In Dreams

The function of a building may give clues as to its meaning within the dream. A church is likely to be associated with your spiritual side or religion. A bridge may indicate that you need to cross an obstacle. relevance if you are in the process of exploring deeply rooted personal issues. An industrial building will inspire quite different feelings than a little cottage would.

Color in Dreams

There has been a lot of interest in colourful dreams amongst analysts of the subject; many people think they have dreamt in colour only to realize later, when questioned, that their dreams were not as filled wit colour as they thought. Often our brain will project the idea of colour onto the memory of a dream because a particular colour is linked with a particular experience, so that the dreamer has assumed rather than actually seen a particular colour.

Just some more info because you had expressed interest in dream interpretation.

Maybe thinking back to when you had the dream and what was happening in your life at the time will shed some light on it.

Maybe it was just coincidence. If you think of the billions of dreams that happen worldwide daily, chances are high that you would coincidentally dream of some white storage towers that look like the ones you live near.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Maybe this? Do a search for "CBRN" and "NBC" ("Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear"and "Nuclear, Biological And Chemical" respectively). These are military acronyms for specialized response teams.

Considering the bit about lack of color in dreams maybe this is it?

Does this logo look familiar? Or this?

What did the guns they had look like?

CBRN in the news

Joint BE and EM technician teams were required to start up, calibrate, and test al detection equipment and make multiple entries into the emergency scene in Level A chemical protective suits and self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) to identify the CBRN hazards.

NORTHCOM in the news

NORTHCOM is the heart of CBRN response.

The exercise scenario was a sobering one: a 10-kiloton nuclear quickly overwhelming civilian responders

I am assuming your dream was in the near future. So the more you know the better I suppose.

edit on 9/24/2010 by dbloch7986 because: Add information and correct wording.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

And He said, “Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream” (Num. 12:6).

'In the last days, God says, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams...." Acts 2:17

It's funny how people view a consciousness far greater than their understanding as being (BELOW) their own awareness (Sub-Conscious) and not ABOVE (Super-Conscious).

Why would Dream Interpreters Like Daniel and Joseph be held in such high esteem in Egytian Culture? Did they believe that "spirits" actually existed on a "realm" ABOVE our conscious awareness - not below. If such is the case, then when psychologist attached "consciousness" to the brain - making dreams mere illusions of internal thought - then devil pulled the greatest trick of them all - MAKING THE WORLD BELEIVE THAT HE DOESN'T EXIST!!!

Descartes may have well have said: I have a brain therefore I exist vs. I "think" - unless thought can NOT be presumed to be solely a function of the Brain. And EVEN if it were, then the personification of the electrical firings of neural synapsis still can be argued to "REALLY" exist.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dewaite1

At the risk of derailing the thread, I am not Christian and i do not believe in the rapture. I do believe TPTB are deliberately directing world events to make religious people believe the rapture is coming so they can promote scarcity. Read the thread in my signature. You seem to be a close minded religious zealot so doubt youd learn anything from it, but I would recommend it to you anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I once had a vivid dream that I was a boy and helicopters and jets were trying to kill me. They would swoop out of the night sky and shoot at me. I dismissed this dream as too far fetched to ever happen to anyone. No nation would unleash such expensive weapons on a defenseless boy. Then a few years later I saw videos of Americans trying to kill a boy in Iraq. Stranger than fiction are our dreams, but they come true. I still feel the terror.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Fair enough. I studied most religions and philosophies. My Zeal is for truth. I just bring a message and i'm sounding the trumpet. Mathematically (Ma'at-the-magic) I give the UFT to which Einstein and 1,000s of the smartest people on the earth were trying to figure out.

webspace.webring.com...

It doesn't matter to me whether you believe or NOT, if we do NOT accelerate time - ALL OF YOU are dead.
1000's of years ago, we had knowledge of how DNA was connected to thought, and it was called VOODOO. Today the same Hair, nails, and bodily fluids used in what was called VOODOO is used for DNA. It's just that the knowledge connected the Helix to Thought is absent in scientific studies. BUT it is REAL none the less - and quantifiable.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
After reading replies and thinking about some of my dreams lately they have had disasters and such in them. I will tell just a few of them. One started off when I was at this giant house party and I was just standing around not drinking, after awhile I went outside and then there was this huge fireball in the sky and military helicopters flying around then I woke up. This next one gets weird. I don't know how it started off, but I was in a supermarket and someone was chasing me, but I ran around an isle and slid on my back and shot them with a SCAR, after this incident me and some other people went into some room and there were to people in this room. THese two people one male and one female looked about mid twenties and good looking for their gender, but after something happened we realized that these people were actually demons or something in human form, after this we went into another rooom and got the feeling that we were going to die, then we see this massive tidal wave coming toward us ,and I was scared and had to piss and thought to myself I don't want to die if I have to piss then I woke up. Other dreams I have had had a reocurring theme of me and one other person I recognize being on a bus or transport going somewhere.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Hi,

There has been a lot of interest in colourful dreams amongst analysts of the subject; many people think they have dreamt in colour only to realize later, when questioned, that their dreams were not as filled wit colour as they thought. Often our brain will project the idea of colour onto the memory of a dream because a particular colour is linked with a particular experience, so that the dreamer has assumed rather than actually seen a particular colour.

I most definately disagree with this concept.

All of my dreams are in living colour.. not coloured additions in my mind after the dream. In my extremely vivid dreams the colours are secondary to what is happening.. just as it is in the real world for me.

And so when I dream of Tsunami's at Christmas time.. as I did in November 04, the beach looked like a real beach, as did the holiday makers on the beach, as did the water that sucked away from the land, as did the whole Tropical Island Paradise Style of the place I pre-witnessed the events that were to follow a month later.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Well I can't argue with this because you are speaking from personal experience which I can neither confirm nor deny because I am not you.

I do not know the questions the researchers ask to determine if there was color in the dream or not otherwise I'd ask you. The information was just FYI anyway.

Where did OP go?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
reply to post by dewaite1

At the risk of derailing the thread, I am not Christian and i do not believe in the rapture. I do believe TPTB are deliberately directing world events to make religious people believe the rapture is coming so they can promote scarcity. Read the thread in my signature. You seem to be a close minded religious zealot so doubt youd learn anything from it, but I would recommend it to you anyway.

I posted my website - which is old but contains comprehensive writings. I'm sure you'd learn a lot from them. We must learn not to judge a book by its cover
I'm not so sure about the rapture myself - who is? After reading some of your threads, i have been well aware of these theories many, many years ago - and my old writings reflect this. Seems that we all close our mind to one thing or another.

webspace.webring.com...

I have been at this for many years - since before you were born. Youngin - dont prejudge based on lack of knowledge. If the "TPTB" are deliberately directing world events - what does that make them? Place the pieces together and a whole picture unfolds...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Forgive me if these have been posted already... But were any of these the mask you saw in your dream?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40cda1274ffa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/248fb94e3dc4.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 1-10-2010 by sliceNodice because: edited out one of the masks... already posted

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I dream in colour too, for example one time I remember having a lucid dream inside my room (or OBE) and thinking to myself everything looks really vividly colourful, wow!

I can also feel in my dreams too.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This thread gave me the chills too. I have this dream almost every night. I dont know if its because i cant stop thinking about. In my dreams its not a white building, its a tall sky skraper type of government building, looks also like a hotel. Im always inside of the building running away from men in black suits with black helmets. I never seem to find a way out, i go up and down lifts to different floors but theres only 1 way out through the main door. Ive looked outside a window and saw that the building was surrounded by tall fencing. Beyond that there is a forest and beyond that i saw lots of lights and what seems to be tanks.
On one occasion i looked through another window and there was a building opposite with one of those guys shooting at me with a sniper rifle. These dreams are crazy.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Let me bring this to the community's awareness. These dreams could infact be a future, but no future is fixed. You may have dreamt of a future we could end up on but not necesarily. The important thing to know is that our global conciousness choses which future we will chose, and thats why you cannot live in fear of the future because its not at all fixed.

Please try to stay as calm as possible, since the whole conspiracy theory thing started rolling people have begon to be ful of fear and shout out all sorts of messages. If enough people imagine these things to happen they will happen.
edit on 4-10-2010 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
Let me bring this to the community's awareness. These dreams could infact be a future, but no future is fixed. You may have dreamt of a future we could end up on but not necesarily. The important thing to know is that our global conciousness choses which future we will chose, and thats why you cannot live in fear of the future because its not at all fixed.

Please try to stay as calm as possible, since the whole conspiracy theory thing started rolling people have begon to be ful of fear and shout out all sorts of messages. If enough people imagine these things to happen they will happen.
edit on 4-10-2010 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

The Balance of time requires the future to be as fixed as the past - revolving around the present. In other words, what we call the present is the focal point or center of a sphere, the past and future exists as spiral cones uniting to form a loxodrome.

Equations of the form e^a+bi(theta) forms what is called sinors or phasors reducing fourier transforms into simple addition and accurately depicts time in circular motion. All subatomic particles exist in the Present, Past, and FUTURE because they are ALL composed of FTL (Faster Than Light) and STL frequencies to form "Density".

This proves that the future of what we call a "particle" is fixed by static physical laws. As above, So Below. The future of this Sphere called Earth has been fixed by thoughts that occured MILLIONS of years ago. It can not be changed without altering the Balance of time - causing a temporal distortion - and repeating a causality loop; which the human race has been stuck in for well over a MILLION YEARS...

Wake Up - This Life is a Dream - Become Conscious of the Dreamer - and IMMORTALITY!!!

The ONLY way to stop the Earth from being destroyed was to create a causality loop, in which the earth's destruction generates a New Heaven and Earth. Yet, the majority of "life" can NOT pass through the singularity created by this temporal distortion - ONLY a select few (within each loop - 144,000).

Those select, can ALREADY feel time being increased (or accelerated) and many WILL start to envision the future as it is SET to be. This future CAN NOT be altered. Another time-line must be generated. People are "seeing" it from a timeless mind called the "dream state".

The generation of this alternate time-line separates the future into 2 distinct paths. Instead of total annihilation of all that exists via nuclear holocost: A pristine time-line is created, of which no holocost ever existed. And a corrupt time-line is created - of which the cycle is repeated in a causality loop...

Peace...
edit on 5-10-2010 by dewaite1 because: Additional Info

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Question for you. I watched the running man last night, and the security forces had this mask. Is it close to the one you saw in your dream?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Here is what happened in my dream.
. Well I was hiding in the water next to this white round building with other people. We were hiding from these guys in black military style suits ..

... the uniforms the military type guys were wearing. ...

The other part of my dream that freaked me out was the uniforms ..I was reading online about the military getting new gas mask type uniforms and the picture sent chills down my spine because again something from my dream was staring me right in the face. I don't remember what branch had the uniforms but I do know that seeing the picture sent chills down my spine.

I know other people who have "seen" this. The black uniforms are solid black. They carry rifles(sniper/or assault) and shoot everyone who is standing up. [i.e. those who will not bow their knee].
The meaning given to the people who saw these 'world' 'soldiers' was thus: These are the uniforms of
the new world order. The solid black material is what 'foreign' troops will be wearing when the United States
is 'invaded'. Meaning they have come to shoot and kill anyone who defies the trilogy of Revelations:
a one world order (backed by foreign troops), a one world currency (soon to come), and a one world religion
[being organized in front of your very faces].
The reason the troops are so frightening is because the people inside the material are no longer human.
(i.e. they have taken the mark, and given their allegiance to the anti-christ).

The round white tanks in the other peoples' "see-ings" held fuel. Whether yours held water or fuel,
it would be important. In the other peoples' "see-ings', the black uniformed 'foreign' troops were in front
of the white tanks. Possible explanation that the new world order controls all resources: i.e. cannot
have access to resources unless go through troops [must have the mark to buy or sell].

edit on 5-10-2010 by Freedom of Thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Acts 2:17-19 (NIV)

'In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
I will show wonders in the heaven above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>