It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clean Energy Independance debate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok, here is another challenge while the matter pertaining to the 3 things wrong with the nation kind of turned iffy and questionable.

How would you go about not only acquiring but achieving total clean energy independance with zero negative effect to either the planet herself, animal life, human life, plantlife and aquatic life?

This is the Number 2 cause for Radical Islamic Extremitism as they have a legitmate gripe as everyone invades them for oil and they are quite frankly sick and tired of being sick and tired. This segment of the populous does like everyone else have the right to live without fear. BTW, Number 1 cause is the consistant protection of Israel by the west and others in regards to the Nation Of Palestine, The Palestinian people, the belief that Israel can do no wrong and looks the other way every time they do something instead of correcting.

Without having to drill again for any petrolchemical substance does the people want an oil free future? Would we as a whole for the greater good of not only the planet, environment, and humanity itself be willing to change our ways in regards to the way we live in matters pertaining to energy and can everyone be trusted to come together to make this happen once and for all?

No more risks of BP style oil calamities, no more "Wars Over Energy", no more destryoing the planet, no more OPEC to answer to, no more Big Oil can all be possible if we all work together. I'm sure many people here and millions across the planet would wish if they could eliminate the need to fill up as a petrol station.

This will be the next major debate before The United States Congress and now is the time to do it. Mercedes Benz, Fiat, Nissan, Chevrolet, Tesla, smart, Fisker, Honda, Toyota, Dodge, Chrysler, Ford, Citroen, Puegeot, Renault, VW, Porsche, Lotus, Vauxhall, Holden, BMW, Audi, Spyker will all have some type of non gas hybrid by 2020. The end of the Age Of Oil is upon us. History is occuring now as we are making so many moves in a forward direction that future generations will indeed take notice, The question now remains is are we going to be seen as heroes or zeroes? The time is now.

Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston-Martin, Saleen, Shelby, Bentley, Morgan, SCC, Koenisegg, McLaren, Bugatti, Pagani, Maserati, Saab, GMC, Ram, Jeep, Buick, Lincoln, Jaguar, Land Rover/Range Rover for cars -
Western Star, International/Osh Kosh, Peterbilt, Kenworth, DAF, Frieghtliner, Mack, Colet, JCB, Catepillar for commercial trucks -
Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Airbus, Cessna, Cirrus for aviation and all marine craft and off road equipment like Yamaha, Honda motorcycle/moped manufactuers and basically anything that has at least 2 wheels, a gas tank and a way to pilot it is being changed now and will be totally petrol free by 2030-2035. The time is now.

The reality is that every metropolis with a populous of 500,000 or more will see it's petrol station population be reduced to 20 - 25% of current placements. All will be demo'd and replaced with electric battery replacement stations where you drive in, they open your hood, disconnect cables, remove old battery, place old battery in a charger, get a newly and fully charged one from the charger station, place battery in bay, reconnect cables, close the hood and you pay like $15 - $25 and drive off. Battery manufactueres like Eveready, Die Hard, Duracell, Energizer and like a hundered or so smaller companies throughout the world are now working on perfecting a long life battery that does not require one drop of oil. Oil companies like the fine people that put out WD-40 and lubricants are already at work on a petrolchem free lubricant that is cheap.

The entire manufacturing sector for things like appliances, electronics, rubber things, tupperware is also going petrolchem free as well as they want to do their part to help us in getting rid of this evil that has reigned uncontested from about 1935 - 2009. The Golden Age of Petrochemical Free living is upon us. We must embrace this.

I care not your ethnicity, religion, political persuasion, personal belief this is something we all could truly get behind come together and unite because the future of everything we know depends upon it. Everyone's always trying to ask how are we ever going to defeat TPTB, well this is one of thier major (like No 3 or 4) Master Tentacles Of Control that they weild over us. Kill oil and we can in effect weaken them.

I know I'm a target of TPTB for this and other reasons but quite frankly do not care what they think, I am an American and a human.

edit on 23-9-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

How would you go about not only acquiring but achieving total
clean energy independance with zero negative effect to either
the planet herself, animal life, human life, plantlife and aquatic life?

That depends. Who am I, and what resources do I have available? Am I the president of the united states? I announce on national television that it's what we're going to do and rally the population behind it. Then I let the engineers take care of it and stay out of their way.

It got us to the moon.

join