It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO NOW.... PLease in ILLINOIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Wow that was really compelling video. There still is no UFO and if you just wanted to show us where the UFO would have been, then no need . I get it. Good luck with all that.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Just an aircraft on final approach to Dupage Airport, runway 10? You stated that it turned south? Could be going for Aurora Municipal? Or button-hooking south for a landing into Runway 04 at Midway?

If it is coming straight at you then it would look like it's hovering.

The "getting brighter, then dimmer" could be from the aircraft running its recognition lights then turning on and off it's landing lights for ID to the ATC.

edit on 9/22/2010 by Ghost of Chewie because: Forgotten facts

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

2ndSEED.....

Thank you for posting your interesting videos, pictures & commentary.

Are you able to post any GE annotated images or links so that we might understand a little more of what was going on?

For example.....

Mention is made of the possibility of the light being an aircraft on approach to a major airport, etc...

It would be good if we could exclude that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 22-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

As soon as I see the words 'Debunk this' I just know its going to be bad and this was spot on.

Man oh man. Either the thread-title stinks, the photos suck, the video is lame, the OP doesn't answer questions in a timely manner or doesn't know his arse from his elbow .......etc!
I mean, good gawd people. Get a grip. We're all supposed to be on the same side I thought.

I always try to put myself in an OPs position and assume the sighting is genuine.
Then, I imagine it's me who saw something unbelievably strange. And I know I'm not a hoaxer only, others don't know that.
And I know how to differentiate between airplanes, helicopters, bugs, planets and streetlamps. And I get excited that I might've finally captured proof positive for the ATS crowd. And my only motive is to share my experience with like-minded people so I upload my 'proof'. And much to the audience's dismay, it's not good enough. Or....I was wrong. Or......I am a hoaxer. So instead of comradery I get verbally assaulted and called an idiot (or liar) when my intentions were purely honest!

I mean, is that really fair?

I like to think people aren't faking this crap. Sorry. That's just me. I have a soft spot because I know what it's like when you're absolutely 100% truthful only to find your friends and family thinking differently. I know. I've been there and it's very disheartening, discouraging and frustrating. And that's why many of us keep our experiences to ourselves most of the time.

You can call me foolish but I like to think I'm being fair.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank you HUMAN_ALIEN.... Yes we are all suppose to help and learn from one another, It really is a shame people concluded every bit of UFO is explaineable, there is suppose to be a answer for any little thing. Really wrong when on a daily basis we all learn something new even though we figured we knew it all.

This is 5 frames of the sighting last night.... I hope we can see it is not a reflection from a suppose some street lamp. Anyhow my fellow ATSers thank you all with having open minds, I will be up tonite ready, I'll keep U posted!!!! Wow 4 times would be lovely

edit on 22-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Know what you mean by sucky camera. Can't capture as much light and clarity most likely. I won't make
fun..who knows what is up there or when you'll see it. Who can run around everywhere with an expensive,
top notch camera in hand? I recall not so long ago I had an embarassing moment..was outside at night
and heard noises..in the distance..looked up and saw a green light and other lights in the distance and
what seemed to be the outline of an object..I even thought I heard people shouting..I tried to take a pic of
it with a cheapie camera..well it was a derigible and there was some kind of kadoo going on miles away.
I was scary as while this was happening I thought I heard an explosion and think maybe saw some flashes
of light..for a moment this old lady thought she was in a real life war of the worlds scene..tehehehehehe.
Again, I'm not making fun of the short video and photos...it's just that you need to check out if others saw
it and if it was something known..Otherwise my advice is to NEVER run up to something you see as you
truly don't know for sure it's safe to do so. Use caution to your approach on these matters in all aspects.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

LOL, Its funny to me now but I hear U on never running on something one doesn't know due to possible threat!
I was in the street barefooted, no cars no people walked toward the river and it felt eerie, I herd what sounded like ducks and I was no way am i sticking near the river side, duck or not....My feelings were theres Nobody out here but me, no cars!

It was scary,trust me as scary as can be but the excitement had me looking all over, we must take chances sometimes especially on the unknown, one would not know unless seeks the truth!

edit on 22-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: typo correction!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost of Chewie

No wasn't not coming at me, wasn't a plane nor chopter, it was west of me stationary for a good 4 minutes, flashed several times, sparkle like a diamond, then dimmed for like 15 seconds until it lit back up and headed southbound over the tree tops toward Geneva where I lost it due to obstructions of distance...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well Mate it looks like part of moon to me and your videos and photos aren't good enough proof's and I am a believer, please don't spoil the image of UFO believers. I am being real honest with you.........................

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
Not only is the ufo the same colour as the street light, it is also on the exact horizontal line as the light itself

It's glow in pic 4 is sort of cropped looking on the bottom side, almost as if it was cut and pasted sloppily from the lamp in Photoshop.In pic 3 it has an even glow.

I'm not accusing here, just saying what I see.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

I can email u copy of the pics taken, if U like,maybe it will help you?

Either way Heres a video which I have another post, seen on 09-13-2010 8:42PM.... it was a sighting i the same area...

edit on 23-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: added video

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This is embarrassing.

This is why sometimes UFO believers are not taken seriously. I understand you created this thread with the right intentions and good for you...but next time, let's have some stable evidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

dude, im from illinois, and so many nights i've been outside and viewed "lights in the sky" what's amazing is on almost any given night out away from the street lights of the town, you can see something not of this world, i think what you have is legit, we need to shoot one of these things down and then get the real proof everyone seeks and the debunkers say isn't real

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Man, I see crap like this all the time, and i usually submit it to mufon. These fireballs are a trip for sure, but ATS has this thing where they hate the fireball sightings. Almost not worth the arguments that ensue. I do think these sightings are getting more frequent. I saw three this year and before that I saw a close up of a triangle when I was young. I'm not posting anything till I get HD footage of one of those.

I believe you, and having seen these things, let me say to everyone when you see what looks like jupiter begin to flash after not, and then start moving... Hell you can't even see the lights of a 747 at these distances. Let alone a giant ball of light.....

But just to be skeptical maybe its a nuclear powered helicopter with a nuclear powered tail light.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well said and kindly appreciative of ur words. My only reason to proceed is to allow DISCLOUSER....

I have withess 3 sightings witthin 9 days of, the same red star like object and i been told reflection and satellite.

Do U think I spent 40 years of my life on earth thus far and not know what my eyes see?

For the record I have had other sightings in the past and one as clear as this one.

Maybe but NO PROOF any of your sightings were UFO'S I have spent longer on earth than you and many on here have no idea what their eyes see, and even less when they take pictures or videos!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Nice Effort in trying to get a good shot of whatever you saw. I just hate that an ET craft never comes near where I live, I have thousands of dollars of camera equipment and the software to enhance the images to see what's there. None of this digital zoom $40 camera junk. I've got a really good tripod, a professional HD camera with a decent color range including a nice optical image stabilizer. Hell, I even have a crane with a robotic head. I just can't wait to get my 3rd gen HD nightvision attachment soon with my 500mm telephoto lens. Gotta wait to save up though. I think these ETs know this and are avoiding me like the plague.

Keep the pics and videos coming anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

edit on 23-9-2010 by Animusmors because: double post

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human Alien.....

So instead of comradery I get verbally assaulted and called an idiot (or liar) when my intentions were purely honest! I mean, is that really fair?

No.....I don't think that's fair.

In fact, I raised that issue on ATS Live on the weekend.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

2ndSEED.....

Thanks for posting that GIF.

Unfortunately, I find it really difficult to make comment because there is so little information therein.

Did you see my earlier post?

We should start to work on excluding causes for your sightings.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 23-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Added link

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by breemtameem
reply to post by 2ndSEED

dude, im from illinois, and so many nights i've been outside and viewed "lights in the sky" what's amazing is on almost any given night out away from the street lights of the town, you can see something not of this world, i think what you have is legit, we need to shoot one of these things down and then get the real proof everyone seeks and the debunkers say isn't real

You know, if you don't have a good camera, call a local tv station. If they don't want to use their cameras, at least you'll have a good conspiracy : "mmm...why they don't cover it?".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join