It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new site design looks terrible!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The site is very hard on the eyes and has turned into more button press mess wtf? I imagine the visit count has dramatically declined since the change.

Is there a way to get rid of the green crap??

edit on 21-9-2010 by NLDelta9 because: forgot

edit on 21-9-2010 by NLDelta9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I feel the same as you do ... color scheme is terrible on the eyes. The old site was much easier and straight forward to maneuver around in. Sometimes change is not progress.

edit on 21-9-2010 by maldronath because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Okay, I LIKE the way it looks and functions now. It's much easier to find things now that the font is larger and there is not so much crammed all on one page. I haven't been a member as long as some, but I thin it's an improvement!
And, I like the pretty colors!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more....harder to find any of the normal threads I used to follow. WTF ATS?

If we can't go back to the original style PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD/ALLAH/ALIENS/HIGHER INTELLIGENCE/SPIRITUAL BEINGS/INTER DIMENSIONAL BEINGS/THE UNIVERSE, ETC, ETC, ETC....pick something different!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Oh I dunno, I find I'm using more features than I used to, perhaps because I can't find the old way I used to view the site, but I'm not complaining about it.. Had a few quirks where I felt utterly lost (like going from windows 98 to windows 7 in one step) but thats all good.

I still find the link to Recent Topics on the main page does not work (mentioned it a few times, still an issue)

READ HEADLINES
Get news feed in real time

links to www.abovetopsecret.com...

which lists NO items.

However, www.abovetopsecret.com... without the /forum/ works.

Anyway...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We'll get used to it, just like when Youtube change its presentation., no worries

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
yes worries. i do not like the way it is now. before that, i barely log in because those avatars are annoying as ****. now i have to log in every time to read some forums and plus see all of those annoying avatars and green aliens scheme.

ever consider add a feature to disable display avatars?

Bring back old ats.

edit on 23-9-2010 by whiteblack because: no reason.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think the lay out is great now, unfortunately I'll never get over losing the the old red and grey color scheme.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The site needs to be cleaned up. There is WAY too much going on. Less is more generally with websites. I think the gray color scheme needs to be changed.

I also don't like how the hot topics aren't on the main forum page anymore. It is now on a separate page that is VERY hard to read.

edit on 9/24/2010 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join