It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonnell Douglas report from 1969

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've spent a goodly time googling but so far, come up with zilch, bar umpteen reports on other more mundane craft. Does anyone have a link that shows the pages from the report in 1969, compiled by McDonnell Douglas, that clearly states they would like to try and obtain the technology used by UFOs to adapt for their own uses. I'd love to read it in situ, as it were, to see if it is meant seriously or just some sort of jokey aside.

I know it apparently exists, as it has been shown on a documentary, just not seen it for myself.

Cheers in advance....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Can you point us in the direction you heard this from? What was the documentary's name or who referenced it?

This can help add additional facts, or help to clear up if it even exists.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's hilarious to me how people are so suspicious of our government yet we buy this supposed :"freedom of information act". Just remember that our government fools people within our own government.. how might you hide tech from generals. senators, congresmen and presidents with loose lips.. make up some cockamamie story they would choose to believe instead.. like aliens.

Bob Lazar and his alien claims weren't designed to fool just people like us.. but people within the government too. Maybe even more so.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Recent British documentary shown on the History channel. Sadly called something like "UFOs are real" which sends google into a flat spin results wise.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm looking for it now. I came across an interview which im guessing is the same one you mention:

According to Dr. Robert Wood, Retired Deputy Director of McDonnell Douglas, his company studied UFOs in the 1960s. This was part of an effort to understand future forms of space travel, before Lockheed! After suggesting they look into UFO's, he was appointed to head up a team to study the issue and come back with recommendations. After reading many books he came to the conclusion that UFO's were real, came from space and deserved study. As a result they undertook a study of the phenomenon to the point of interviewing abductees and contactees. Take a look at this very interesting interview.

Sourced from Here

And the video:

I'll let you know if i find anything

edit: ah well, someone beat me to it lol, gd work.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Morgil because: too slow

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO Partisan
Here they are.

Brilliant.... do you know how well verified this document is? Given the tone seems to state quite categorically that the authors believed these *craft* were *not of this earth*. ..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

I'd like to read those...unfortunately, whenever someone posts a link to "scribd.com" it wreaks havok with my computer. Windows XP, IE 7. Not all of us are computer Nerd Herd technicians....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by UFO Partisan

I'd like to read those...unfortunately, whenever someone posts a link to "scribd.com" it wreaks havok with my computer. Windows XP, IE 7. Not all of us are computer Nerd Herd technicians....

It works fine for me using Chrome as my browser.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

Originally posted by UFO Partisan
Here they are.

Brilliant.... do you know how well verified this document is? Given the tone seems to state quite categorically that the authors believed these *craft* were *not of this earth*. ..

The docs were posted by a gentleman named Andrew Johnson and he also runs the site www.checktheevidence.com... You could contact him directly and ask what the source of them is. It seems he's never met a conspiracy theory he doesn't like, but there are almost 300 pages worth of docs in the McDonnell Douglas file, so I suspect those are legit. Here's the explanation on Johnson's site:

Douglas Aircraft - UFO Research Documents These documents pertain to the research of small team of people in the Douglas Aircraft corporation in 1967 - 1969. They show that some people there took the UFO phenomenon seriously - and regarded them as real, physical objects. Someone decided that it was worth studying them in detail, with a view to developing a new method of propulsion - based on a new theory of physics. This research was, of course, secret. In total, there are about 200 pages of documents, although some of these are just cover sheets. The documents were left in a barn which may have belonged to a Douglas employee who died or moved. The new owner of the place found the files, and sold them on Ebay for $31.00. They were uploaded to my computer for internet publishing.

edit on 21-9-2010 by UFO Partisan because: update

new topics

top topics

join