It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
so I'm trying to find how the Dulce Papers were actually leaked. it seems like they were sent anonymously to "UFO researchers" who then leaked the papers outward. Does anyone know who was the first group to leak these papers onward? I find it sketchy that in 1987 the papers are sent from an unknown sender, then all of the sudden Castello is giving interviews, to then living in exile in Europe, etc.

I dunno, I just find the area 51 alien interview far more believing than this. At least Victor (?) stayed "anonymous" when speaking out on the leak/subject.

IMHO I find Dulce as a spin off of the growing interest in A51 at that type.
edit on 30-11-2012 by mlever1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MCory1

The biggest problem with this sort of subject is that since the Bush years and the Iraq war It should be obvious that the media is no more real than any other form of fiction. Ratings matter and journalistic integrety is a thing of the past if it ever existed. You can only approach this sort of topic in a broad logical sense. Taking a long view I believe we are not alone, but we're not all that important either. that a mamalian form of life would develope a big or small galactic empire somewhere is reasonable. A reptilian form is just as reasonable. And it's not an either or threr is room enough for both. Now what do we plan if we find a planet orbiting another star in the so called golden zone, terraform it right. Why wouldn't they. If we found the planet inhabited by dinosaurs, what then. If they knew about the reptilians they could assume eventually that planet would join their empire. Being as competative as we are they would not want that. But you couldn't just nuke em, too obvious perhaps nudge a large asteroid out of orbit, oops. Stop back a bit later, of look monkeys, Another nudge here and there genetically and things are proceeding nicely. Of course as you are only keeping a loose watch on this pet project every so often a reptilian might pop in, a flood here, a plague there, perhaps a super volcano erupts. Heck with HAARP and the peizo electric effect we can almost do that ourselves. All this is speculation, science fiction no more provable than the evening news, but face facts its just human nature. We'd all like to believe in Star Treks Prime Directive but we know humans better that that. Just like The Star Trek Enterprise, anyone believe that was built by the lowest bidder. Anyone seen the cramped quarters on an aircraft carrier, an submarine and what about the Mercury and Apollo space craft.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlever1
so I'm trying to find how the Dulce Papers were actually leaked. it seems like they were sent anonymously to "UFO researchers" who then leaked the papers outward. Does anyone know who was the first group to leak these papers onward? I find it sketchy that in 1987 the papers are sent from an unknown sender, then all of the sudden Castello is giving interviews, to then living in exile in Europe, etc.

I dunno, I just find the area 51 alien interview far more believing than this. At least Victor (?) stayed "anonymous" when speaking out on the leak/subject.

IMHO I find Dulce as a spin off of the growing interest in A51 at that type.
edit on 30-11-2012 by mlever1 because: (no reason given)

I am not sure if this Castello really existed, though google images and you will find his photo. I am not quite sure how the papers were leaked but I can tell you one for sure -

if you have used godlikeproductions forum, there was one liar who made up the story of Castello being ill and living in exile, then dying. There is no such thing. All that allegedly happened, is he has worked there.

Also the Castello stories about reptilians are most likley far-fetched and exaggerated.

What should lead you to the idea that there may be something like a base there somewhere is the dubious 'suicide' of Phil Schneider, also Paul Bennewitz who started researching Dulce long before the lies spread to him by Billy Moore and the other one.

And also because of the many accounts of helicopters or UFOs in the area of the four corners, which suggests there may be something man made in the middle of the desert.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

And also because of the many accounts of helicopters or UFOs in the area of the four corners, which suggests there may be something man made in the middle of the desert.

Or maybe the area is a tourist trap, a somewhat significant oil production area, and a hub for air traffic:

The only mysterious thing around Four Corners is the time of day. Arizona is always on standard. Everyone else uses daylight savings time. However, in tribal areas, the tribe can designate a time zone that is different from the state, and yes, they do this.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Hi Gariac,

I have been to this region a number of times and it can hardly be considered a 'tourist trap' when one notes many areas in the Southwestern US which are far more touristy with much greater commercial development. That a few souvenir shops and overpriced motels open up when people stream in for strange reasons doesn't make it necessarily stem from a conspiracy to entrap tourists using falsified legends or improbable stories. Roswell seems to have gotten more tourist fallout from its incidents from over half a century ago than the 4-corners area due to Ufology.

Regarding what is underneath Dulce, all we have to go on is information from whistleblowers which we cannot confirm, other than by seeing how this information checks out with other information from other sources derived independently. Of course anything we learn about indirectly can be a hoax, yet the existence of tall Reptilians is something to which I can attest personally, having witnessed one in person, so this part of the Dulce story I can confirm for myself as matching something I know for fact. Of course this doesn't validate the entire story, nor does it even prove that such beings are indeed there, however it is useful to know that they are referring to creatures which do in fact exist, at least this is my own position on this point brought by my own experience.

Other aspects of the Dulce stories also match certain data we can glean from any number of sources. Most alien abduction accounts refer to ovums and semen being sampled from victims, seemingly for procreation purposes. Also scoop marks are found on abductees and this is a rapid if violent way of taking tissue samples for genetic experimentation purposes. Plus the 4-Corners region has had a great deal of cattle mutilations, this happens to coincide with the possible production of human robotoids also known as synthetic biorobots. More about this technology can be found in Dr Beters audio tapes dating back to the 1970's. Apparently he assumed the Soviets must be behind this as he was not clued in to any 'alien scenarios'.

Author John Coleman claims Zbigniew Brzezinski is the author of the 1970 book, The Technetronic Era (commissioned by the Club of Rome) and that the book is:

...an open announcement of the manner and methods to be used to control the United States in the future. It also gave notice of cloning and "robotoids," i.e. people who acted like people and who seemed to be people, but who were not.

According to Peter Beter in his May 28, 1979 Dr. Peter David Better Audio Letter #46 series of audio books, organic robotoid technology is being made to make nearly exact copies of important people. One organization that allegedly uses such classified technology is the Illuminati. Robotoids are "manufactured" first by copying the memory of an entire brain. A holographic image is made of the host’s brain and that is transferred into the biological matter functioning as a brain of the robotoid, but adjustments have to be taught and programmed into the mind of the robotoid since the body and brain of the robotoid are not identical to the original person being copied.

Robotoids in Wikipedia

We can note that much of what goes on in our world is not what it seems, that our societies are highly controlled and opaque, not at all genuinely transparent as they claim to be. Much is decided behind closed doors and then a stage play is produced to provide a front of respectability of what has already been decided and ordered to go forth. Our representatives are already "the elect of the elite" and we can only choose the face of the puppet we watch as the play unfolds. Most of what constitutes the power mechanisms of our world is hidden behind closed doors and possibly also underground? Are these men, are they possibly also aliens using clones and robotoids? This is what the leaked information about Dulce alleges, and there is a lot of converging evidence that something of this nature is going on today (see my signature links to the Clone Conspiracy).

Hence we cannot simply brush off with the back of our hand the entire Dulce revelations as if they had nothing to do with anything we might know. They in fact correspond in many points to various things we can verify in different ways, even if we cannot be certain of the entire story. This doesn't mean that it isn't plausible, and maybe there is something more important than actually going down several stories into the underground base to verify in indeed there are vats with body parts, that aliens are actually running the show, that cloning is going on, that mutant hybrids of all sorts are kept in cages and flasks. If hundreds of abducted people are held prisoner and tortured - they must be freed !

GS

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I've been to four corners plenty of times. Lots of people passing through there. It is a bit infamous for some guy shooting video while in the tank of a porta-potty. I've done the Gaylord's Tours. Plenty to see out there, but the reptiles you find are..well...just reptiles!

Tell ya what. The next frog I see, I will ask what planet is he from. But I suspect the answer will be planet ribbet.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Exactly the Reptilian part is like a lie, as fat as the belly of a US Manager in New York. I will tell you what, I have watched the alleged Rosewell alien interview with the nurse - and while I myself doubt about its authenticity and it is just someone's theories, I figured:

- If there are alien beings it is those famous black eyed, short that we call greys
- we are souls or since I do not like using religious terms - ETHEREAL, it is quite possible that similar to how a car works after you turn on the ignition and start it to use acumulator's electricity, we as such ethereal are the electricity of our body to do what it does

And so much for it... The LACERTA story speaks of Reptilians and Greys and how the ones presented the other as 'the bad guys'

Butf while accounts of Greys are many

Accounts of REPTILIAN = NONE. Other than stories would could take a good laugh at such as:

'I made sex with a reptilian, it was good!' as one female singer from the US claims
or 'we went to a cave and deep inside we encountered a scale humanoid being'

I MEAN... I love V series too! After watching V Final Battle. V 1984 and V 1985 and watched V 2009, soon gonna watch Season 2 from 2011 but it's all

LESS EVIDENCE even than that of Greys

I cannot see even FAKE pictures of reptilian..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Its just a nice PsyOp so everyone isnt thinking about Germany's military unit in New Mexico. The joint funding they are doing on projects there.....and all the Nazi scientists still down there making things and testing them on Americans as well as Mexico.

Extra-National folk are down there. Not Extra-Terrestrial. .....their mutated monkeys might look like aliens by now tho....

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com

I'm bringing this discussion forward, based on some new information:

BACKGROUND
Dulce's Joint Underground Laboratory in northern New Mexico had 37 ET/alien species working alongside Earth Scientists, and was the largest such Joint Lab in the last century. But it was more than just a biological lab - it was also a kidnapping-and-rape center, on top of creating hybrid "creatures" of the most horrific sort.

With help from a friendly Reptoid, our Spec Ops were taught how to fight and win against hostile ETs. The Battle for Dulce, like what the lab had become, is not for the faint-hearted. But here is the complete account:

regolish.blogspot.com...
COMPLETE ACCOUNT OF WHAT DULCE HAD BECOME; AND THE INFAMOUS BATTLE THAT SHUT IT DOWN

NEWLY RELEASED
www.youtube.com...
YOUTUBE: SOME "OFFICIAL ID" PAPERS ON THE "NIGHTMARE HALL" OF CREATED HYBRIDS AT DULCE

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A NEW DULCE???

Now, in early 2015, the U.S. is experiencing "earthquake swarms" that seem to have intelligent-direction, and may indicate hostile ETs tunneling underground. And/or using ancient "lava tubes" for both secret travel and experimentation. We do NOT need another Dulce!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
SO WHAT'S GOING ON IN BEND, OREGON, WITH ALL THE EXPLOSIONS?

edit on 16-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What happened to the rest of this article?? I know of the LONG version, very technical reading, so it was refreshing to read the article "in layman's terms" so to speak. But why cut it off and especially by a skeptic????? If anyone is interested in the L-O-N-G version, complete with details, and I mean details that make the X-files, Ancient Aliens and "Fringe" look like kid stuff, let me know. Of course, you would have to print it out, like I did, and read it in bed or in the bathroom as it takes about a month to read it all. Trust me, it's the real thing. Oh, hell, I'll just go ahead and give you a page and you can take it from there.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... FACILITIES UNDER DULCE

or you can go to the Index and pick your pleasure. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Your welcome.

Silky T
edit on 21-2-2015 by SilkyT because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2015 by SilkyT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Have you heard of the pilot that accidently went off course and flew over what he thought was a huge green pasture but it opened up like a zipper, exposing and underground base? He and his co-pilot were in shock as they passed over it. Evidently, they were mis-identified by the ground crew that they were supposed to land --- oops! Hint: this was near area 51. True story.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilkyT
a reply to: gariac

Have you heard of the pilot that accidently went off course and flew over what he thought was a huge green pasture but it opened up like a zipper, exposing and underground base? He and his co-pilot were in shock as they passed over it. Evidently, they were mis-identified by the ground crew that they were supposed to land --- oops! Hint: this was near area 51. True story.

This is the second thread I have read referring to the "ground opening up like a zipper". Exposing an underground base, a runway, a huge... nevermind.

Someone please explain to me the physics of how this is possible. And what exactly the point would be.

edit on 21-2-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SilkyT

So they have a super secret underground base, that they don't want anyone knowing about, but they don't bother to verify which aircraft is going overhead and just open it up because they think it's the right plane?

Yeah that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 It was a commercial aircraft. I only "assumed" that the ground opened up because "they" thought the plane was coming in, I shouldn't have elaborated my thoughts. All I know it that these two commercial airline pilots were going over land near area 51 (air traffic control was trying to divert them but something caused them to keep on the same route oh the foo fighters - see below) and that's when they both saw the ground open up like a zipper. I frankly don't give a hoot whether you believe the story, but it seemed plausible to me considering the government is lite years ahead of our menial technology. Also, if I'm not mistaken, and this is going to add to your disbelief, but before the ground opened up, they saw what looked like 30-50 balls of light (kinda like foo fighters in Germany) all flying around and suddenly the formed a straight line and entered into the side of a mountain near Groom Lake before they saw the ground open up. Take it or leave it.

edit on FebruaryAmerica/ChicagobSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:01:49 -0600000000pmSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:01:49 -060015 2 by SilkyT because: (no reason given)

edit on FebruaryAmerica/ChicagobSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:08:57 -0600000000pmSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:08:57 -060015 2 by SilkyT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Getsmart
reply to post by gariac

Hi Gariac,

I have been to this region a number of times and it can hardly be considered a 'tourist trap' when one notes many areas in the Southwestern US which are far more touristy with much greater commercial development. That a few souvenir shops and overpriced motels open up when people stream in for strange reasons doesn't make it necessarily stem from a conspiracy to entrap tourists using falsified legends or improbable stories. Roswell seems to have gotten more tourist fallout from its incidents from over half a century ago than the 4-corners area due to Ufology.

Regarding what is underneath Dulce, all we have to go on is information from whistleblowers which we cannot confirm, other than by seeing how this information checks out with other information from other sources derived independently. Of course anything we learn about indirectly can be a hoax, yet the existence of tall Reptilians is something to which I can attest personally, having witnessed one in person, so this part of the Dulce story I can confirm for myself as matching something I know for fact. Of course this doesn't validate the entire story, nor does it even prove that such beings are indeed there, however it is useful to know that they are referring to creatures which do in fact exist, at least this is my own position on this point brought by my own experience.

Dear Gariac: If you have, in fact, witnessed a Reptilian in person, then how can you doubt something as ordinary as an airstrip opening up in the middle of farmland like a zipper? I would doubt the Reptilian (although I don't) before I would doubt an underground base/airstrip. --Silky T

Other aspects of the Dulce stories also match certain data we can glean from any number of sources. Most alien abduction accounts refer to ovums and semen being sampled from victims, seemingly for procreation purposes. Also scoop marks are found on abductees and this is a rapid if violent way of taking tissue samples for genetic experimentation purposes. Plus the 4-Corners region has had a great deal of cattle mutilations, this happens to coincide with the possible production of human robotoids also known as synthetic biorobots. More about this technology can be found in Dr Beters audio tapes dating back to the 1970's. Apparently he assumed the Soviets must be behind this as he was not clued in to any 'alien scenarios'.

Author John Coleman claims Zbigniew Brzezinski is the author of the 1970 book, The Technetronic Era (commissioned by the Club of Rome) and that the book is:

...an open announcement of the manner and methods to be used to control the United States in the future. It also gave notice of cloning and "robotoids," i.e. people who acted like people and who seemed to be people, but who were not.

According to Peter Beter in his May 28, 1979 Dr. Peter David Better Audio Letter #46 series of audio books, organic robotoid technology is being made to make nearly exact copies of important people. One organization that allegedly uses such classified technology is the Illuminati. Robotoids are "manufactured" first by copying the memory of an entire brain. A holographic image is made of the host’s brain and that is transferred into the biological matter functioning as a brain of the robotoid, but adjustments have to be taught and programmed into the mind of the robotoid since the body and brain of the robotoid are not identical to the original person being copied.

Robotoids in Wikipedia

We can note that much of what goes on in our world is not what it seems, that our societies are highly controlled and opaque, not at all genuinely transparent as they claim to be. Much is decided behind closed doors and then a stage play is produced to provide a front of respectability of what has already been decided and ordered to go forth. Our representatives are already "the elect of the elite" and we can only choose the face of the puppet we watch as the play unfolds. Most of what constitutes the power mechanisms of our world is hidden behind closed doors and possibly also underground? Are these men, are they possibly also aliens using clones and robotoids? This is what the leaked information about Dulce alleges, and there is a lot of converging evidence that something of this nature is going on today (see my signature links to the Clone Conspiracy).

Hence we cannot simply brush off with the back of our hand the entire Dulce revelations as if they had nothing to do with anything we might know. They in fact correspond in many points to various things we can verify in different ways, even if we cannot be certain of the entire story. This doesn't mean that it isn't plausible, and maybe there is something more important than actually going down several stories into the underground base to verify in indeed there are vats with body parts, that aliens are actually running the show, that cloning is going on, that mutant hybrids of all sorts are kept in cages and flasks. If hundreds of abducted people are held prisoner and tortured - they must be freed !

GS

edit on FebruaryAmerica/ChicagobSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:17:34 -0600000000pmSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:17:34 -060015 2 by SilkyT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SilkyT

Leave it. You can't have a giant seam without some evidence, and there's no way they open a super secret base of there's anything in fifty miles of it and certainly not without confirming it's the right craft.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

This is the second thread I have read referring to the "ground opening up like a zipper". Exposing an underground base, a runway, a huge... nevermind.

Someone please explain to me the physics of how this is possible. And what exactly the point would be.

I saw this YEARS ago on "You Only Live Twice". You mark my words, there will be a guy in a wheelchair with a cat eventually.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mlever1

the papers were not leaked but were rather synthesized by the disinfo agent Willy Moore when he was a member of the Air Force base. Originally there was an "MJ-12" that was connected to some research but this was rupurosed in the dulce papers to create a myth.

However there is some truth in the paper and there is an actual base at dulce, which I have confirmed through satellite imagining. Paul Bennewitz was just led to believe that an Alien Invasion was coming which led him to become insane. I think this was used to discredit his business efforts at the time, overall I do think there is a monetary reason the government ruined his life.

I heard rumors that Paul was the first one ever to establish email communication and the first email in recorded human history took place on his terminal between a bird-faced reptillian alien hybrid that was communicating the message from underneath Archuleta Mesa in dulce. This I actually believe because it has been confirmed by 3rd parties, all of which have no connection to Paul

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: White Knight

Impossible. Not even Ace Ventura or Bill Burnes (Author of UFO Magazine) can get in there.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In those days the bases has lend over keys into another dimensions to criminals that are terrorists they are extremly dangerous and can kill people they are in the -Swedish archipelago but has made a tunnel that has Extra terrestrial gases in that no gas masks can shut out and they are having surveillance twenty four around the clock
They are pedophiles and has killed almost all birds they have made robot birds but some a look alive since from another dimension
Someone who has been in another dimensions is Michio Kaku but
had to swear he would not tell a thing about it
www.mkaku.org...
but he knows most about it

They can shoot somebody there and the wounds can not be seen here except for on tape or pictures if they took any

www.mich...www.scribd.com... of-America-Cathy-O-Brien
edit on 13-8-2015 by piaaaaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join