It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty Electricity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com

External Article

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title and fixed formatting

edit on 20-9-2010 by Gemwolf because: Do not post YouTube Videos in the B.A.N. forum

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
For those who are not in the know, I highly suggest reading and researching articles like the ones I have posted for you!

Make your own decisions from opinions and matters of quality that you will carry you far as an individual!

There are viable options such as GS filters which clean the power in circuits to minimize dirty electricity. Or start using Halogens again!

Funny how we could all quite possibly be getting sick from saving a tiny bit of money!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Good stuff!
The big push on getting these bulbs sold is for profit only, it's pretty obvious that the safety standards arent being addressed on the spiral exposed cfl's, theyre fragile and snap and break very easily releasing their contents along with the glass if theyre handled even with the slightest force.
Most flourescent lighting cannot be used with dimmers, and even some of the newer halogen self contained fan lighting kits dont respond to dimmer control.
Once again led's are dimmer resistant as well.
We would be amazed at what we would see in the air around us if we could view all of the stray eddy currents, freqs and harmonic imbalances that pound our bodies daily, even standing alone in a field, there are very few places left untouched on planet earth.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I'm in Australia and the good old incandescent globe was banned here a few years ago..

Now all we can buy is overpriced low enery bulbs that dont seem to last long and, if you read the safety instructions, need a hazmat team to clean up if they break.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
LOL you guys will believe anything.

Electricity has always been dirty.
Every time someone flips a switch there is a tiny but measurable spike.
every time a motor starts in your refrigerator, A/C, heater fan ,ECT ECT ECT you have a even bigger spike.

If there is 4 homes on a transformer all the homes get those spikes.

Now if you live in a big apartment complex you may have 20 or more apartments you all are getting everyone else's spikes.

just ask any electrical engineer and they will explain it to you.

By the way if you use a electric type writer someone could with the right high tech equipment log every key you hit and know what you are typing the CIA and other three letter agencys have used this to spy for years. They are reading those tiny spikes made by the keys.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I read the new thing would be better and cleaner LED bulbs. I believe they may be brighter too and not require a haz mat team if they break. The biggest drawback is the price. I hope they come out sooner rather than later because I did not know about the mercury in the current long lasting light bulbs until I already bought them and installed them. I still use the old incandescent bulbs in most of my house. They've been working fine for the last 11 years in most fixtures and I haven't had to replace them once. It was only 3 bulbs in particular I felt a need to replace with longer lasting ones.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Bad because they can burn at the base. They carry along electronics in the base and do not burn out like a simple filament bulb. I do not leave a CFL leaving the house I would keep a filament bulb on. The original Tesla illumination of a gas filled bulb can not be as bad. Also he used his high frequency throughout his life past 86 in 1942.

Just posted.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
LOL you guys will believe anything.

Electricity has always been dirty.
Every time someone flips a switch there is a tiny but measurable spike.
every time a motor starts in your refrigerator, A/C, heater fan ,ECT ECT ECT you have a even bigger spike.

Indeed. The author in the OP link seems unaware that many, many implements have been generating transients for decades -- electric typewriters, shavers, fans, A/Cs and what not. It's also comical how he mentions 2000 GPS satellites subjecting him to harmful radiation. Duh.

top topics

join