It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 11-9-2010 the next 9-11-2001?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just something I was thinking about last night when I was bored at work. If some of the sacred numbers, I believe of the Illuminati, are 7, 9, and 11 then could we be in store for something dreadful in the next couple of months?

9-11-2001

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ahh numerology.. fun stuff. While there is symbology and significance in numbers, i have always been a bit skeptical of playing with dates.. Still it's fun to do.. would be even more interesting it is actually a hit. Apparently, it would match up with a WebBot report that another tipping point happens in November.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeah, I think numerology is cool... not completely sure it would happen, but I do like that your numbers are actually sensible haha. A lot of people just randomly start doing things that don't make sense... "Look, if I subtract the amount of strands in Bin Laden's beard and multiply that by the square root of 11, which is an Illuminati number, and add that to the date when George Bush was born and I get... the date when the world is going to end!!!"

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Many signs are pointing to November :

'West needs to mobilize into coalition to strike Iran'

Economic Armageddon: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Double Dip is Here!

Iran sets major exercise; Ahmadinejad sees war by November

Israel convinces US with Credible military plan on Iran

Netanyahu "We will hit with immense force"

Beirut wants Iran to equip Lebanon Army

How many more signs do you need ... they are all validating your theory
of course they are speculations and calculations now
but i wouldnt be surprise if something happen the 9 November

Did you watch the movie V with Nathalie Portman ..

LETS REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER
if we mass march to the white house like they did at the movie at the end
we might prevent this 9 november of happening
if we mass march silently the 5 november directly in front of the white house without any violence or speaking .. bring water and food only
if everybody could mask themself like this.. it would be more appealing

Can we avoid the unavoidable ? is the question

edit on 9/16/2010 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

When was the last time a plane crashed into a tall building in New York City?

no, it was not on September 11th, 2001
no, it was not on 9 11 01......

It was on 10 11 06....

October 11th, 2006 a pilot crashed into a high rise building in New York City.

can a zero equal nothing? sometimes yes, sometimes no. i'll meet you half way, and get rid of one zero.....

write that date, 10 11 06 on a piece of paper.

turn that piece of paper upside down.....

90 11 01

turn the first zero into nothing....

9 11 01

et

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Probably not.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey, those numbers are also sacred to gambling addicts. Is the illuminati comprised of gambling addicts, particularly craps?

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
reply to post by bputman

When was the last time a plane crashed into a tall building in New York City?

no, it was not on September 11th, 2001
no, it was not on 9 11 01......

It was on 10 11 06....

October 11th, 2006 a pilot crashed into a high rise building in New York City.

can a zero equal nothing? sometimes yes, sometimes no. i'll meet you half way, and get rid of one zero.....

write that date, 10 11 06 on a piece of paper.

turn that piece of paper upside down.....

90 11 01

turn the first zero into nothing....

9 11 01

et

If you take off the end zero on 90, then you must take off the other last digits. Then your number would be: 9 1 0; which is bunk. I'm not using hypothetical numerology but numerology that is equivalent to the Illuminati and 9-11. I'm not saying I'm right, but these numbers correspond nicely to the events of our recent past.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman

If you take off the end zero on 90, then you must take off the other last digits.

you quoted my entire post to argue about nothing?

Then your number would be..

my number? it is the number of dates billions of people use across the planet, it is not my number.

and there is no 90th month of the year. there are only 12 months in a year.

et

edit on 16-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: because i changed something

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The only thing happening on 11-9-2010 is the release of Call of Duty Black Ops

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok. Lets add to the "confusion". September is not the 9th month, we just write it as no 9. November is month no 9. So, the 9th of November is also represented by 911. In Latin the numbers 7 (Septem), 8 (Octem), 9 (Novem) and 10 (Decem) was the numbers given to the months, which we still use as names today, though the numbering is off.

So, in this context, my 2 cents might just as well be served by November 9. As for the year 2001, 2010 I haven't looked into it, so I'm unsure of how they are derived.

But what I do believe is that the date 9/11 was an intended pun. Perhaps that is all there is/was to it. I mean they had to do it on some date.. And to try to find a follow-up along the lines of hidden meanings, numerology etc might just be futile, while there isn't any "deeper" meaning than the sick pun in the first place.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In the old days we had great God made catastrophes.
This of course from Bible and old texts without Velikovsky telling
us how it was done.
The calendar stabilized about -600BC giving us the constant
cosmic feeling and knowledge.
A changing calendar meant cosmic changes took place.

So now to get people all upset and all shook up we get attacks
by man which always took place but 911 our last example
is the biggest in many years.

The cosmic attacks were so repetitive they were actualy
predicted. Those prophets had it easy.
To counter all the bad times there wasn't so much of an
amnesia as there was the seeking of better times. And
of course the common man had no clue as the stargazers
had.

I'd say that is still with us, seek the good times and forget
the bad times. So bad time elimination procedures get
tossed and amnesia takes over.

Not that 11-9-2010 is not a good prediction, it might be the
next attack time but no prophets from God now only from
man.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Although numerology is cult favorite by satanists which include the Illuminati, I dont think anything will happen, however, isn't 11/9/2010 the day that the winners of the mid term elections are to take their seats in the senate and house?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Fascinating about the Names of the Months corresponding to different numbers!

I seriously think it all depends on the Elections. If it goes "accordingly" then nothing will happen, but if it goes "Accordingly" then they will have to take US out! I am sure there is the Plan C to all of this too, and a Plan D.

The Universal Day equates to # 5; which means "Death and Freedom". LOL if that is of any help! Afterall Death is the Ultimate Freedom.

If we use the Greek variation of Month number, then it would be a Universal Day of # 3, which means "Beauty and Creativity". I dare say we cannot use the Greek version because no one knows of it and no one follows it. It is "us" who charge and energize a number by its meaning simply by accepting the vibration as an "influence" on our lives. Obviously the old Month/name number is invalid to our Universe at this time because to anyone World-wide November is represented as the number 11 (which means Illumination, Fire, and Messages).

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I do hope not. That will be my 24th birthday and I have a gig, So I'm praying nothing happens. I say 'pray' but I don't expect anything to be listening.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

How ironic to the OP.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

and its about the moon race

those number scare me though period.

11x9=99
11x6=66

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
Just something I was thinking about last night when I was bored at work. If some of the sacred numbers, I believe of the Illuminati, are 7, 9, and 11 then could we be in store for something dreadful in the next couple of months?

9-11-2001

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
baseless speculation? possible. could it be nonsense? possible.
i had the same though last night about this date before i knew this thread existed. i was laying in bed in the dark thinking about various prophecies about how the end of october and the begining of november of 2010. i read the threads on timewave zero and how novelty is set to increase right about now dramatically. i thought about Baba Vanga predicting november to be the start of ww3, and about the mayan 2012 stories. i thought about what lindsey williams said on alex jones show last night. i thought about iran and the geopolitical gears of war grinding to their final conclusion. the predictions are pointing to between 10/21-11/14. i thought about the 11th of november. i said to myself laying in the dark "i wonder if the 11th of november is a tuesday?" i turned the light on and flipped over the calender. it is. so was 9-11-01.

what significance does this have? tuesday is mars day as tyr (or Tīw in old english) was the norse god of war for which the day is named Tīws day. it is also called mars day in latin languages (martes) In the Greek world, Tuesday (the day of the week of the Fall of Constantinople) is considered an unlucky day. The same is true in the Spanish-speaking world, where a proverb runs: En martes, ni te cases ni te embarques, meaning, "On Tuesday, neither get married nor begin a journey." if your going to talk about numerology, which is very important to the world controllers it is important to also look at other symbology as in the ancient gods and their days. mars being the god of war and advancement to goals and destruction. october-november is the time of scorpio the sign of death and destruction originally scorpio was ruled by mars the god of war (in modern astrology it is ruled by pluto the god of the underworld, wealth, destruction and rebirth). mars ruled two signs aires seen as his positive sign where his powers are used to create life and scorpio seen as his negative sign where his powers are used to destroy life. this of course only partains to the northern hemisphere where fall is the onset of winter, but most advanced ancient societies were in the northern hemisphere or tropics.

anyways long story short. could be nothing or could be something. my gut says maybe something but my logic says probably not. who knows?

baseless speculation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join