It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill or Cure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I recently came across this great site, listing lots of things that either cause cancer or cure cancer.

It's based on the semi-psychotic ramblings of the tabloid newspaper, The Daily Mail, but i'm sure it's completely applicable to most other news sources.

The thing I think this site shows, is that the MSM is ridiculously bad at reporting science and health issues. They will generate a scary headline based on a poor reading of an absract first, and ask questions about how good the research is and how it fits into the pattern of other data never.

kill-or-cure.heroku.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Harpsounds
Before 1900 there was little cancer, why?. Lot of reasons, less oxegen in the air today than then, air polution, water polution, nutritional density has dropped way down, depleted farmland, the more sedentary lifestyle that came about and etc. We are not being led to the right approach to the prevention of cancer and many other ailments that are plaguing mankind today. Also big Pharma hasn't advanced much beyound the cut, burn and poison approach used since get go. We all need to learn how to take care of our bodies better with a strong immune system that naturally defends the body is one place to start. More raw and live fruits and vegetabes nuts herbs seeds and berries and organic ones of those is far the best I'm sure.

Just my input.

Truthiron

join