It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO Airport Shutdown In China

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I cant work out why.....i post this story first...get 0 flags....0 stars and everyone is directed to this thread instead???
Very strange

Edit : When i say first to post im refering to the 3rd sighting on the 4/10
edit on 6-10-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Don't be sad, You are not alone in being perplexed; I saw two previous threads about a NEW event in this matter happening just the recent the days, and yet the threads got shut down and redirected to this thread.

Odd.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
LOL night kites shutting down an airport? Or chinese lantirns coming up on radar? LOL skeptics really not comin up with anything new are they.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
New Sighting of UFO Over China
4 hours ago - ABC News 0:38 | 688733 views
Airport in inner Mongolia is reportedly shut down because of UFO sightings.

Video

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Thanks for the link.

In the vidoe, they're just showing many pictures of long exposure helicopters. There is one video of strange lights. I don't know what that is.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
So, let me get this straight, an airport is shut down in China TWICE in as many months and for both events we get a photo of a long-exposure helicopter? Bit strange. It's almost the same photo...

edit on 14-9-2010 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

We don't actually know if what's being reported has actually happened. I think the main trouble here is that we as English speakers have no way to verify what is really going on in China. My theory is that there may have been one airport incident that really did happen, then we get various copycat stories springing up and they are never verified or amount to anything. The fact that there is only ever a picture of an over exposed helicopter or a stock footage UFO adds weight to this theory.

It would be great if there where some Mandarin/Chinese speakers here who could confirm what was really going on over there.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ATS really is going to the dogs. I excitedly clicked on multiple threads to discuss the newest Chinese UFO sighting, only to have each thread shut down and redirected to this earlier unrelated sighting. What's going on here? Ignorant moderators? Lazy moderating? Is there a deliberate attempt to 'hush down' these sightings and keep the UFO forum free of free-flowing discussion on ufo topics? That's the feeling I've been getting lately. If it's not a gang of skeptics jumping in and ridiculing the subject, it's a moderator coming in and prematurely shutting down the thread, with absolutely no idea that it is a completely NEW and fresh sighting and people want to talk about it!

The dreadful new look is bad enough, with the massive underlined headlines and pages that lag and jitter like a snail being pulled to bits when you scroll down, and now the generation of new content itself is being compromised. What the moderators and one-eyed skeptics fail to realise is that this latest incident is the 8th sighting since June - and is being covered on mainstream news -

abcnews.go.com...

Yet we cannot discuss it here, in an individual thread dedicated to it. You can't just lump all the sightings together and stuff them under the rug - because that's what it seems like.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
the video of the blinking lights... why is that getting the attention?

have you seen the other video? the one with the craft shooting across the sky and emitting some kind of pulse?

www.o-fu-online.net...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
sorry i got distracted and moved away from the pc, now cant edit last post.

As i've posted at O-fu:

"ok, so.. impressive technology whatever it is…. but… The craft in the video comes in pretty slowly from the distance… over an airport. So they will have seen it approaching, as will the military. Where is the interception? Can anyone simply fly straight over China’s airports? The more this story unfolds, the more likely the possibility of China doing this for display becomes. Whatever that thing is, it’s doing some pretty odd things in the sky. The pulse it emits radiates outwards in a perfect circle; whatever radiates from it is not mist or vapour… Plasma? Does the way the craft affects the sky have similarities to the Norway Spiral?"

I've been looking into plasma in the sky and it's relation to ancient cave drawings, which have been found to be remarkably similar to cross sections of plasma effects occurring in the atmosphere. Is this technology making use of new technology? Are these China UFOs a tech demo to the rest of the world or are China perfectly happy with anything of unknown origin flying over their airports and then leaking videos demonstrating it's ok to do so?

I'm hopeful it IS aliens as i'm more frightened of the alternative of China unleashing new weapons tech on us!

edit on 7-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Its seems the mods have left my thread in tack
thanks guys
My thread was about the most recent closure...i think it was on the 6th Oct in mongolia. No ones really talking about it though as everyone is being directed here...even though my thread is open for questions and answers.
I dont think the pictures that have been released are what really shut down the airports...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

And not one pic...

40kms from the airport, but air traffic control didn't say anything about shape, size or speed etc...

I wonder if China will talk..

The vast majority of humans do not stand around with a camera 24/7 waiting for a ufo to show up, especially considering that sightings usually less than a minute.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

The video is of a rocket launch an is unrelated to the airport closure, any of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Interesting! I just did a search and the MSM has picked up on this story which was covered by ABC News.

The Chinese government refuses to talk about the sightings but say that they are part of a military exercise.

China is probably the most open on the subject of UFOs since it's been a popular subject in their manuscripts that are hundreds of years old.

I have some theories on this:

1) The UFOs were holograms generated by another country to freak out the Chinese government.

2) The UFOs are real and hovering over the airport because the Chinese government has nuclear weapons hidden in that area.

3) The Chinese government are part of the NWO Project Blue Beam scam that is going to happen in the near future. (Norway blue spiral anyone?)

4) The Chinese government wants other countries to believe this is one of their own because they are fearing something and want to show they have superior technology.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What's it doing at 1:06? Is that the rocket breaking the sound/speed barrier or something? (it does look like a rocket) It's like a small blast from the tip which forms a see through ring and expands down the smoke trail. It's pretty cool.

Looking forward to seeing some decent footage of this, there must be some, somewhere. Not just twinkly blinky wobbly lights which look like planes.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
is this today?

AND WHY CANT SOMEBODY FROM CHINA HAVE A GOOD NIGHT VISION OR DAY VIISION CAMERA READY!

theres no excuse this has happened about ten times now... there is no excuse for somebody not being ready with a high definition camera.

if theres no video or just a blurry pic of this i realy will not buy this at all

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
ATS really is going to the dogs. I excitedly clicked on multiple threads to discuss the newest Chinese UFO sighting, only to have each thread shut down and redirected to this earlier unrelated sighting. What's going on here? Ignorant moderators? Lazy moderating? Is there a deliberate attempt to 'hush down' these sightings and keep the UFO forum free of free-flowing discussion on ufo topics? That's the feeling I've been getting lately. If it's not a gang of skeptics jumping in and ridiculing the subject, it's a moderator coming in and prematurely shutting down the thread, with absolutely no idea that it is a completely NEW and fresh sighting and people want to talk about it!

The dreadful new look is bad enough, with the massive underlined headlines and pages that lag and jitter like a snail being pulled to bits when you scroll down, and now the generation of new content itself is being compromised. What the moderators and one-eyed skeptics fail to realise is that this latest incident is the 8th sighting since June - and is being covered on mainstream news -

abcnews.go.com...

Yet we cannot discuss it here, in an individual thread dedicated to it. You can't just lump all the sightings together and stuff them under the rug - because that's what it seems like.

agreed, i originally thought when i was redirected here that `hey somebodys already posted about it today`

but no this is completly unrelated and from months ago!

ridiculous!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
oh and another thing, if the official explanation is always `military tests` WHY WOULD A MILITARY TEST BE DONE OVER AN AIRPORT!! on multiple occasions

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

I usually tend to search youtube for UFO videos from China and Russia for that very reason! It IS odd, tho, that there havebeen 8 major sightings in China since June, no?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So are you thinking this is due to some kind of rocket launch tests?
I'm willing to bet they are doing underground nuke testing.
edit on 7-10-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think its because of their mission to the moon, there were rumors long ago that no human was allowed to set foot on the moon again.

China to Land on the Moon by 2010

The people in charge of China’s moon exploration program recently disclosed that if all goes according to plan, China will realize its first exploration of the moon before 2010. The country hopes to successfully send astronauts into space within the next few years.

www.china.org.cn...

SPACE.com Space.com Staff

space.com – Fri Oct 1, 9:45 am ET
An unmanned moon probe blasted off from China Friday (Oct. 1) to begin the country's next phase of lunar exploration and set the stage for even more ambitious spaceflights to come.

The Chinese moon probe, called Chang'e 2, launched at 6:59:57 a.m. EDT (1059:57 GMT) from the Xichang Space Center in southwestern China's Sichuan province, according to state media reports. It should take about five days for the spacecraft to enter orbit around the moon.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

The military could basically do whatever they want.. In this scenario they are just flying over an Airport probably to make it seem convincing enough for the general public to see. Maybe China has the upper hand on technology that we don't know about.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join