It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full scale mind reading underway now on everyone!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
As we sit in our chairs watching tv, playing our video games, and everything else. There is a dark room somewhere which houses a secret weapon. Its a clandestine machine using a combination of a four process mind reading device which tracks pre-cognative and post cognative and also interestingly, mental images. It is used in combination with voice to skull technology as well as tone generators. The people who are behind this are not protecting america though, they are using it for mass brainwashing, they use it for harrassment, they use it for mind control, ultimate mind control. Those who discover its existence they dont stop following with this device, constantly barraging them with projected sound waves, non-stop. Its no doubt that this technology is being abused currently and I have no doubt that those who are victims of these attacks and strange anomalies might come forward and collectivise against this tyranny.

here are some links to check out from the "private" sector..
www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

Thanks for the heads up - I guess you are just kidding right?

If not, do you know anything more about this machine? Does it have lots of flashing lights, large tape reels spinning furiously on it, antennae pointing in several directions, and does it make whirring noises that come on when you press the big yellow button with 'Activate now!' on the side of it?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudbreak

Well i hate to say it but im serious abiout it, as I have first hand experience being a target of these "people" if they can so be called.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thats why I always were my foil hat

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Ok fair enough. It sounded to me like the start of some science fiction story.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wow, that's a lot of thoughts to sort through....

Good luck, TPTB, on finding who you're after.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30
Thats why I always were my foil hat

doesnt work, tried one.

2nd line

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wasn't willing to read your link because it was obtained through 'google' which search engine I am boycotting because of their listing in the Washington Post article as a government contractor. Be that as it may, the machine you mention is of interest to me, as it should be to every free thinking, liberty loving American.

The kind of paranoia that would create such a machine is certifiable. Psychosis in government is not pretty. I think that an oversight committee is in order. No more secrets.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Psycontagious

Your name says it all. Its all about psyc..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ive been on this conspiracy site for a while, and while I can say I have debated with some pretty weird people before, I can honestly say that I thought the whole "Crazy Conspiracy Nut' profile was just a mis representation of people who are actually very bright and actually knew things.

...Until I came to this thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well if you are one of the test subjects then I don't think we need to be that worried as they don't even seem to be able to stop you from posting threads on the Internet about how your mind is being controlled.

Unless of course your next post reads

"Actually on reflection I have decided that everything I said about mind control was wrong and it was just a joke, I love the government!!!!! "

Then I will be worried

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

did you see the abilities of the private sector machines? i know its farfetched for those who have not truly experienced the constant remote voice talking through your walls, the tone scan option to simulate tenitus, and the mind reading technology which allows them to see your thoughts on multiple levels including images, oh dont forget the body temperature sensor. Because as i am telling you this, i am getting a plethora of tone attacks, no i dont have tenitus. Think of this what you will though.

edit on 9-9-2010 by trutherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Well, let's see. Today, just when the Lord of the Manor returned home to her slothful freeloader of a servant, I heard the roof creak in that special way when being asked what I thought about the Koran burning, to which I replied 'I couldn't care less; besides, we should not expect to be able to discuss politics'.

Well he's just some preacher who has 50 followers...

I figured you'd be on the same page...you know, if we do anything that isn't in line with israel's desire to take out a country or 3, we won't get God's favor...? Just last week you said we have to wipe out Iran because they are trying to supply energy using a reactor....

Oh, so now you want to fight...

Not really. I mean...you want to wipe out Iran. How do you think the media accomplishes this?

Speaking in tongues mingled with 'bastard' and cursing sounds

Well..that pretty much did it. I watched my ectoplasm wither and prepared for crashing in the dark. Then I dreamt that I couldn't hit a tennis ball inside the court, and lost 6-0 6-0 against a person I couldn't even see. I no longer worry about saving the banks that call asking for a bailout. I'm on my way.

Yes, trutherman. It's gettin' us all. No sugar tonight.

Jocko says 'yes' and I believe him when they talk about the things I say....

They say insanity is when you expect a sane outcome from an insane source. I just can't take it anymore.

edit on 9-9-2010 by davidmann because: I wished to change a sentence and add another. Is this info helping construct a construct for you, Lord?

edit on 9-9-2010 by davidmann because: needed to add more dialogue

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

what am i thinking?

edit to add: Thanks for pointing the finger in more directions than we have fingers. so, if this is the problem(s), what are the OP's suggestions for fixing the problem(s)?

thanks,
et

edit on 9-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: edit to add: Thanks for pointing the finger in more directions than we have fingers. so, if this is the problem(s), what are the OP's suggestions for fixing the problem(s)?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I didnt say anything about wiping out iran...ever. I prefer peaceful solutions.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Curious you mention tinnitus. I have a constant tone in my ears in silence. LIke one in a hearing test. Besides that, no other obnoxious symptoms.

A seemingly far-fetched theory, but I try to remain as open-minded as possible so I would never be taken aback by whatever TPTB are developing/have knowledge of.

You never really know....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I had a tone attack a few days ago that almost caused me to fall over, as I was preparing to rip on *sage* everyone's favorite searcher for the meaning of it all. I would say that he's a nihilist, who believes in nothing, but I am coming to the conclusion he is a 'construct' designed to strip away anything and everything from God.

Yeah, I don't suffer from tinnitus. Just some electrorheological fluid and some special glass beads that were inserted in me as a child. Google it some time. They no longer show the images which are the links that form when a current is applied.

Be of good cheer. Two things I can tell you: the Conception quake was an act of God, which shifted the Eath's axis. It was done as a sign that judgment awaits. That's bad, for bad people, and good for good people.
The Norway spiral was not a russian test launch. It was the hands of God.

edit on 9-9-2010 by davidmann because: needed to add info.

edit on 9-9-2010 by davidmann because: spelling; to credit God.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

"Actually on reflection I have decided that everything I said about mind control was wrong and it was just a joke, I love the government!!!!! "

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Aghhhhhhh

Oh my god it's all true!! Run for the hills!!

Wish I could give you more then one star for that reply

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I also have tinnitus. And have for about thirty years, since the days of thinking that being as close as possible to the stacks at Motorhead shows was the coolest thing ever.

Does that mean Lemmy is in on it???

<<   2  3  4 >>

join