It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Obama on the Koran burning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What would you expect our muslim in Chief to say.

By his birth, he is islamic regardless of what he says. The son of an islamic father is islamic. It does not matter what religion the mother is. It is considered an act of heresy to convert to another religion punishable by death under Sharia law.

There needs to be more focus on Indonesia. Too many islamic nut jobs running loose there for terrorist attacks.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The best thing to do with such a "petty" topic is to simply ignore it.

Why you ask? well simple logic really.

If you give attention to hatred then it spreads, it's like feeding a monster, if you ignore it it goes away.
The only reason this is an issue is because the "media" is feeding the monster full of attention.

In fact the media is to blame for many problems in the world, because they don't know when to shutup, they know their words and reports will change the world, but yet they continue.

The only reason this is an issue is because of the media, really ignoring it is the best thing we can do, instead of feeding it and seeing a "reaction" that the media really desires.

Edit: I am sort of a hypocrite here haha, but from now on I'm going to ignore any topic that discusses this petty attention seeking story. Peace.

edit on 9-9-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Funny, he waits this long and he best he can do is call it a stunt...........funny he doesn't feel that way about the NYC mosque, I guess it only applies when it's not islamic rights being messed with, way to be onesided yet again........epic fail.

<< 1   >>

join