It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangles...Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yay,

Blackouts picture looks very close to what I saw except the apex of each corner of the triangle were rouded.

Line 2

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Yay,

Blackouts picture looks very close to what I saw except the apex of each corner of the triangle were rouded.

Line 2

Thank you, that's EXACTLY what i was going to say, rounded and fatter, for me the center light was full on red other wise all seemed pretty flat, un-featured and a matte look..

I'll try and get a mini report done Zorgon asap..

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Re the black triangle sighting in Walthamstow, London, which started this topic I give below my report of a sighting from near Wolverhampton in June 2001.
A black triangular aerial object was observed on 12 June 2001, near our house in Codsall,near Wolverhampton, England. The object was seen first by my wife as she looked through our rear patio door while she was ironing in the living room at about 1300hrs BST. She called me from upstairs to see it. When I got downstairs it had disappeared out of sight obscured by our large oak tree. Within a few minutes or less it had reappeared and we were both able to watch it, initially with the naked eye and then I alone was able to see it using 10 x 50 binoculars. It was a fine summer day, with very little cloud and at no time was my vision of the object obscured by anything other than the oak tree in our garden. Once it was in view, it stayed in view until it was too far away to be seen even using 10 x 50 binoculars.
The object, when first seen by my wife, was at about 40deg to 50deg elevation roughly NNE of Codsall, a dormitory village next to Wolverhampton and on the edge of the West Midlands conurbation. The object had seemed to appear suddenly in the sky above the roofs of houses fronting a main road some 200 yards away and then disappeared from sight, obscured by the large oak tree in our garden. Within a minute or so we were both able to see it, this time at an elevation of about 70deg as it climbed above the oak tree, now slightly west of NNE. I estimate that it was between 200 to 300 yards away when first seen, with the object itself measuring between ten and fifteen feet wide.It was black in colour and showed no lights
The object also appeared to be “tumbling” or “rocking”. More precisely, it was rotating through as much as 70deg about its longitudinal axis (if it was a conventional aircraft, its wings would tip up 35deg on one side then up 35deg on the other side in a rapid and rhythmic regular way. It was not, however, pitching and tossing (going up and down at the nose end). The object was also moving in a steady upward spiral, pretty much as though it was a bird in a thermal. However, the object was rigid, triangular with rounded points, very thin in sideways view and dull black. Through 10 x 50 binoculars, one edge seemed to have a yellow flare. The flare was unlikely to be chromatic aberration (flare is not observed when using these binoculars to look at other “normal” objects such as high-flying aircraft, micro-lites or hot-air balloons) but neither did it look as though it was a definite part of the object's colouring. It did not seem to be an emanation associated with propulsive energy. It looked like a diffused or out of focus yellow stripe along one edge of the triangle. Apart from the yellow “flare” there were no distinguishing features.
The object continued to spiral and climb in height until it could no longer be seen with the naked eye. After reaching a certain height, the object began to move horizontally, no longer spiralling, and was tracked traversing the sky to the north east until it could not be seen any longer. At no time did its speed appear to increase.
We were indoors throughout and made no note of wind direction at the time. The object always presented the same size and form, just different aspects depending on its position relative to the viewpoint. It continuously seemed to move with a circular motion, about a relatively tight, small radius, and kept presenting a different angle of view so that the impression gained was that it was "tumbling". This was an optical illusion due to the differences in aspect ratio as it moved.
It was definitely a man-made aerofoil of some kind. I think that what we saw was an unmanned remote-controlled reconnaissance craft that had temporarily lost the ability to control its performance. It was unstable and out-of-control to some extent. However, it sought a safe altitude, and once out of visual range it was able to fly slowly in a straight line. The yellow line on its rear edge suggests that it could be man-made and possibly a prototype that was testing new flight technology”.
A later search for "black triangle ufos" on the web revealed nothing from a UK search, and two interesting bits of information from a world-wide search. The first claimed that such sightings were increasingly common over the United Kingdom, even over built-up areas, and that the UK Government had issued a D-notice to editors "encouraging" them not to publicise reports. The second suggested that the USA had been experimenting with neutral buoyancy gas-filled aerial craft for reconnaissance missions. This second explanation put together with what is now known about American "stealth" technology lends credence to a view that this was a stealth aerial device.
The object was seen some time between 13.00 and 14.00 hrs approx. BST. We didn't notice the exact time or make a note of it but remember that we had a late lunch afterwards.
The news desk at the Wolverhampton Express & Star was telephoned shortly after the sighting, to see if anyone else had seen it but they had had no reports and were not interested in taking any details. Which fits in with the D-notice claims. Having said that, the same local newspaper has printed reports of black triangle UFOs from time to time, including one from some years ago, of a man who reported seeing one stationary over the Sandwell Valley Country Park in West Bromwich, West Midlands, right in the centre of Britain's second largest conurbation and industrial heartland. Just as in the case described above, no-one else apparently reported a similar sighting, despite the fact that the UFO was unmistakable and at very low altitude.

Well there you have it - another sighting to add to the confusion. I expect we will find out more eventually. With the tremendous progress being made in carbon-fibre etc technology (Boeing's Dreamliner aircraft has a lot of cf parts) nothing would surprise me in terms of advanced stealth capabilities

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Well,
your post has opened up a big can of 'brain worms' I've been supressing for a few years now...

I have seen one of these gigantic craft, but, the one I saw was in daylight, heading into the setting Sun, at 5pm. My neighbour saw it first, we were talking across our fence, he became frightened, so I didn't overreact, and told him it was probably a secret military craft, as we have a number of undeclared military sites in our country, Australia, as you do in America, and one is rumoured to be in the direction the craft was travelling.

Anyway, it wasn't till the next day when I remembered it again, and then realized that I had seen the coloured clouds reflected in its belly, and it was far away, which meant it was massively huge! I mean four or more football fields huge, one other thing, it was mirror finished, hence seeing the cloud reflection, there were other things I noted, I should do a separate post on this, as I have looked across the net but have not found a similar looking craft described.

By the way Mclaneinc, the fact that someone says they saw an emergency exit doorway outlined in red, with "rescue" on it, strongly suggests that particular craft belongs to Earth. However, it is appears that many other craft probably are not.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ciscoagent

Sorry to go off topic.. but when I looked at your post my eyes saw a brick wall.. as much as I would like to read it.

Would you mind editing into paragraphs to break up the wall effect? Sorry to ask.

Back to the advertised Topic...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

It was an existing text and although I'm willing to edit it, the system won't let me because it's more than 4 hours old. So, my apologies. It's either worth reading, or it's not. Your choice.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why Triangles.
Probably easy to build with all flat sides.
It would have the same saucer insides most likely.
Even have a saucer inside the flat walls.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

First, the reported sighting of a triangle with a "RESCUE" hatch marked in red as is common practice with US aircraft is from the the UFO Reporting Center in Washington state (or was, they have moved to an abandoned missile silo somewhere). That happened on the Ft. Hood, Texas, Army extended base a few years ago.

I and about 20 others saw a typical triangle going low, slow and silently over Laramie, Wyoming, in June of 1998. I suggest avoiding the words "flying," "flight," and "aircraft" when referring to these things. I also suggest to not use the word "anti-gravity" since they give every appearance of canceling mass rather than mere gravity.

Under a search for "black triangles" I have an long article posted on Cosmic Conspiracies, a Brit site.

My estimation for the decidedly non-circular look of our UFOs, these triangles, is that due to inability to mimic the ETs craft entirely, or because of old habits, we chose to retain the three-axis control system that in addition to the wonderful new attributes of instant stopping, starting, low speeds and hovering, allowed the old "flying" attributes of the three-axis system. Regardless, the three-point power system easily allowed such a control system. I view it as a "freebe" to the pilots in that such craft would be almost automatically computer controlled otherwise.

Why continually buzz us? Good question. My view on that is that in being reversed-engineered ET craft, they are conditioning us to recognize this entirely new form of locomotion. The slow conditioning is necessary because of the secret of where they were derived! Whenever triangles are revealed in some fashion, almost immediately will be the connection to real UFOs. So, basically, it is all lpart of the conditioning process.

...And triangles are probably of an early generation of operational craft and other designs like the tube ships are replacing them. For certain, these things are in operational units and are not mere prototypes.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Hudson Valley UFO going slow

Belgium UFO going slow

The slow going is for some reason as lost or landing
approach.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, the STS61C image is without doubt one of the most interesting images i have ever seen in this field. Looks very genuine. Is it available or is this a shot that has been sent to you?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Zorgon, the STS61C image is without doubt one of the most interesting images i have ever seen in this field. Looks very genuine. Is it available or is this a shot that has been sent to you?

It is available in low res... I will find you the link.... but I ordered the full size from NASA. Quite a learning process that..

You have to write the archives, request the negative and she then takes the negative next door to Bay Area Imaging in Houston, the only company allowed to do this.

They then make a print or scan to disk. I ordered an 11x14 print and a 600 DPI scan cost me $110.00

NASA 'officially' calls it 'space debris'

edit on 12-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Another reason why triangles is the advanced technology.
The technology exists and has to be used.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So as I mentioned in the thread I opened for it I saw a Black Triangle too... and it also was over a well-populated area, in Vienna (too bad not many people have been on the streets as it was Sunday night)... but now I'm even more fascinated by triangles... and the Austrian Army/military do not have any similair objects, the USA got many secret stuff so that's an explanation there, but I doubt that there is something like that in Austria (the only thing I could imagine is that it came from Germany).

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

Read more to uplift your imagination, it cannot happen without investigations:

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I posted a video with a triangle Tesla ship

Wonder if the ship you saw looked similar.
I heard of unknown ships flying over Fleetwood, UK but never got a word if
a triangle was involved.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Out Of curiosity and the 'evolution' of this craft type, does anyone know when the very first triangle shape craft was recorded in modern times?

edit Just found this on another site

"Black triangles" are a class of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) with certain common features which have reportedly been observed from the 1940s to the present. Reports of black triangles generally originate from the United States and Britain. Reports generally describe this class of UFOs as enormous, silent, black triangular crafts, hovering or slowly cruising at low altitudes over cities and highways, usually at night and making no attempt to evade detection. These crafts are often described as having "running lights", either bright white lights or pulsing colored lights that appear at each corner of the triangle.

edit on 15-2-2011 by studio500 because: additional con

Intersting Triangle Ship Info
edit on 15-2-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

Further add on. This Boyd Bushman video discusses triangle craft and toward the end of the interview describes how his friend shot down the Roswell Saucer...even to the point of describing the occupants and the translucent walls of the craft. Very Interesting!

edit on 15-2-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You could have seen zero news reports because the govt hushed the news report. Me personally, I have seen a triangle craft over a highway while I lived in San Diego California around 1994 or 95.

You guess is as good as anyones. You have to think out side of the box with this one because one can think of countless possibilities concerning the behaviors of this craft.

If it is a ours (created by humans) There is a possibility that it was created with new classified tech that could be indeed alien in origin assuming that we worked with ET to create it. It may never have to land or refuel or it may have a energy source that is very abundant. It could be powered by fusion using ocean water or it can absorb elements in the earths atmosphere. It can be solar powered or be powered by earths magnetic field or even elements of gravity which humans fully do not understand. Also the rules of areodynamics on earth may not apply to it.

Origin, and why are they visible and move slowly over the ground: Well they could be human but not from our timeline. It could be a craft from an alternate dimension or timeline (human or alien) It could be creating a google earth map of sorts scanning the area looking for key specific elements or targets. Who knows thousands of possibilities.

Human, Future Human, Alien, or a Human/Alien technological hybrid. More likely than not these crafts by their behavior are surveying key areas scanning the flora and fauna, elements visible and invisible over a undetermined radius. We can only speculate as to whether the reasons are evil, good, or non-chalant. For all we know it could be a race that discovered a new world with strange life forms that it is scanning and studying objectively like a scientist studying an ant nest in africa. Or they could be preparing for an interdimensional or planetary invasion. Who knows maybe on another timeline. Hitler or another evil organization won and they are crazy enough to take over all of time and space or they need to try to take over another timeline because their world is dying so they are trying to find a suitable time and place to jump to into. Who knows?

I personally thing that they are vessels from the U.S.NAVY. However they are a result of reverse engineering, working with an alien species, or from a different dimensional time-line or the future. You have to think out-side of the box on this one even though technically there would be a paradox because we would have to be working on such craft now before they existed in the future. If you believe in elements of quantum mechanics if some one thinks about developing the concept in one of the billion timelines that could ever be created one version of that individual will successfully create the idea and if they imagined that the ship would have the possibility of jumping to different time lines. In one version of the universe it would take place.

It could also be a giant ark of sorts... It could be collecting data of life forms from earth... possibly other planets if it is alien in origin. it could be so large because the alien occupants could be huge in comparison to us. Invasion would be improbable because their would be no purpose because of their immense size. Just imagine if one or two pilots were in that huge ship!!! It could be a probe with no living life or possibly cybernetic beings created by an advanced race. Perhaps only certain individuals can actually see or sense their presence because of their brainwave activity and the methods they use to cloak... who knows.

During my sighting I know that traffic stopped and people were getting out of their cars... then life went on after that like normal. (San Diego being the location of the largest naval facility on the west coast.)

All I honestly know is that they exist and they will be disclosed sooner than later

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Inverted would mean power to the people. But otherwise you have a pyramid. There is a positive interpretation,redeeming something from a negative viewpoint is always good. Enlightenment holistically, the triad of mind, body and spirit. I alwasy cancel out pyramids/triangles and put that in instead.

Theres lots of negatives out there.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Most black triangles are ours. TR3B's. Vrill/co-operative type program.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The triangle wasp race of aliens have and always will be the enemy.
The triangle aliens was the ones that abduted most humnas on this earth,they was the horrible experience that abductess would talk about after the abduction.
In a secret letter i read in the 90s,it was aruged on to why ,'they cant just shoot it down'
as one scientist wrote back.

'Do you know how much energy it takes to lift our space shuttle'

Because if you did,then you would know that the energy it takes to lift that ufo is really out this world,i woudnt be surprise if that thing crashed,not 'blocks' or 'miles'..how many states would those three Engines destroye.
it would be no less then a nuke hitting us,for christ sake,a 727 can fit underneath one of those engines,its imperative we never be that foolish with anticipation to see whats driving those things.Never.

The triangle has and always will be the only ufo in the skys.

<< 1  2   >>

join