It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TallyUFO - It's been 5 years... anyone know what was over my home that day?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Howdy!

2010 and looking at the skies still, ...wondering if I will ever see any more strange lights like that day in Tallahassee 2005.

I need to get the original video from the small digital cam-corder tape and get it onto some other Digital format and then make it available to anyone who would want a copy.

I've only played the tape three times since 2005, once to watch, the other time for a showing to a photo-imagery expert of 30+ years (x-Project Blue Book person too) and the other time the original tape was played to make a copy. The copy I've watched many times over and it still creeps me out somewhat.

I remember not being able to sleep for several nights very well... wondering if they were "scout ships", only to look up and maybe see a sky full of lights the next day?!?! Or was it just one of "ours" ...well I had a retired Wright-Patterson Air Force Base photo-imagery person come to my house to view this tape.

They pulled a chair right up in front of the TV screen and went through the whole 45 minutes unstopped (I was worried about stopping the tape and "stretching" it somehow) and together we watch all of the original tape. I have known this person for over 18 years very well, and they turned to me when it was over and said they honestly had never seen anything like that before in all the years of photo annalist.

This person was a photo annalist from Project Blue Book in the early 60's, right up the the Gulf War satellite imagery. This person has studied many Blue Book "UFO's" to declare them unknown, fake or whatever. So I trust this person's word... I honestly was hoping for a "Well that's a _____!"... but that never happened.

To this day it still bugs me not knowing. I do know what it was not. I've grown up around planes my whole life, been to more air shows than most I would have to say... use to navigate for years of many-a-flights... and this "UFO thing" went "blink-eye" fast from point to point before the video started.

It was about 40k high at it's highest I would guess, and had the internal "red spinning glow" seen THROUGH the white milky body of the craft, that would go up inside the craft almost completely, then lower this "red spinning glow ball" and start to move again, to the naked eye going in and out of this "milky white transparency".

The video was about ten minutes late... I watched it zip across the sky in awe... sending in my daughter to ask the wife to bring out the camera! The wife had no idea what was going on outside and took her sweet time to bring it out... so much so I sent daughter back in again to tell "Mom" to "GET IT NOW!!!!"
)

The only three things I regret... I should have brought out the tri-pod (didn't think it would be there so long so never thought of it... till later!). The second thing I wish I would have known about the "auto-zoom and manual" function... I could have focused it manually and not had the "zooming in and out" mess! The third thing, was the way I talked to my family. I almost never talk like that... it's embarrassing. I was so caught up in what was going on I lost sight of the way I was speaking to my kids and wife. I can't change that, just wish I hadn't sounded like such an idiot!
)

God bless, and please let me know if anyone has an idea of what the craft & lights might have been. No balloons, kites, ISB's(?) or that junk... it moved miles in a blink of an eye... came to short quick stops, then was off again. Even if I did have my camera during those first few minutes, there would have been no way to track it across the sky it moved so fast. The helicopter I didn't see, but my wife did and said it was the local "news chopper", but I can't verify that.
Thanks Everyone! TallyUFO www.youtube.com...
***************** END ****************** END *****************

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow I would really love to see that video.Pics from the vid wrere cool,great thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm in Tally. Been here since 2005. September 5 is my Mom and Son's birthday. U2U me a little more specific address or part of town. Killearn Area?

I'm watching video now.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't get it, in the time it took you to make that youtube video you could have just posted the actual video I guess? I see it was like part 2 of 4 or something, but I didn't click on the others because the one in your op was the one you wanted us to see. So you can make a 4 part youtube video but you can upload the actual video? Or is it in one of the other 3 parts?

Either way, will need to see the video, and I imagine you already checked to see if there were dozens of other witnesses in that populated area?

edit to add: Ah, I see you did have the video in one of your parts, just not the part in your op. Thanks MMN!

[edit on 7-9-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Yes, just off Bannerman road are several large housing developments, and the pictures make it look like an afternoon sighting on a weekend day? If that is the case, there would have been dozens of other people out and about, and the Golden Eagle golf course is right there, and it would have been busy. Also if the altitude that he estimates is correct, the object would have been visible for about a 20 mile radius or more! Sightings could have poored in from a large area?

Not debunking, just looking for more explanation for the story.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TallyUFO

TallyUFO.....

Here you go!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I watched all 4 videos, very interesting. This is the some of the best footage I've ever seen
Got good close ups and I like the movement in video 4.
Thanks for sharing S&F

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

TallyUFO.....

Thank you for your interesting video & your report.

I've seen this previously & I believe this is the video that Zorgon has claimed might show the "birth of a plasma critter".

As for my own opinion upon my 1st look at the video this time 'round.....

Well I'm gonna get beat up but here goes anyway.....

1. Object as "point source":

That looks like a reflective balloon or similar.

2. Object as "jellyfish":

That looks like a camera auto focus effect.

3. Object movement:

That looks like wind movement plus camera movement.

I'll have another look.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
WOW this is really impressive great job

What is it? I have no idea really not something that can be easily explained away. One of the better UFO videos I have seen in my time. I think i have seen photos of similar UFO's i will post them if i can find them. Fascinating!!! Has MUFON looked at the footage? Cant find any reports on that date www.mufon.com... However nobody may have noticed it or reported it.

ET's are here IMO

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e51fe495e62c.png[/atsimg]

S&F!

[edit on 7-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I have seen this video before.
MMN said that Zorgon may have posted this at some point. That may be were I saw it.
Given the lighting of the day, At first look it seems to resemble a weather balloon with the sun reflecting off of it. The red may have been a camera artifact from the extreme brightness of the reflection.

I am surprised that your friend from WPAFB did not even speculate on what it could be.

Is the arrow in your map the direction you were pointing the camera?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Starred and Flagged.

The movements in the fourth video are very interesting. Hope you get more people on this thread to try and find out what it is...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is this the same thing and a different poster or same thing same poster?
First one says it from 9/5/09 Tallahassee Florida

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The original thread on the video is at www.abovetopsecret.com... I remember reading it a while back and being disappointed when it fizzled out as it was such a strong case but as ArMaP said on that thread

Strange as it may seam, the threads that slowly stop being updated are the ones most likely to be about real UFOs, maybe because they survive the "attacks" of the sceptics and debunkers or because there aren't enough evidences to change the status of "unknown".

NB TallyUFO was invited on to that thread by ATS members.

I'd urge everyone to read that entire thread before commenting on the original video as it's unlikely you will be saying anything not said before.

I'm surprised IgnoreTheFacts is asking to see the video as he must have seen it before having himself replied to the original thread

That said it's nice to revisit this case as it's certainly the most intriguing video I've seen on ATS. Thanks for bringing it back to our attention TallyUFO. Do you think your photo analyst friend would be amenable to posting here himself and maybe offering his credentials? It sounds like his insights would be very interesting and he could probably tell us a lot about other cases too

[edit on 8/9/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi

I have seen this video before.
MMN said that Zorgon may have posted this at some point. That may be were I saw it.
Given the lighting of the day, At first look it seems to resemble a weather balloon with the sun reflecting off of it. The red may have been a camera artifact from the extreme brightness of the reflection.

Zeptepi.....

I'm with you, as per my (now) edited 1st post in this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

I'm surprised IgnoreTheFacts is asking to see the video as he must have seen it before having himself replied to the original thread

Like I remember every bit and piece of rubbish posted around here, lol. Hell, I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, other than it tasted like rubbish.

Anyway, I have identified this alien/spacecraft......it's a Metroid.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

TallyUFO.....

Thank you again for posting your video & your report.

I looked at it again.

Unfortunately, I have drawn the same conclusion as follows:

1. Object as "point source":

That looks like a reflective balloon or similar.

2. Object as "jellyfish":

That looks like a camera auto focus effect.

3. Object movement:

That looks like wind movement plus camera movement.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Logical conclusions based on the video but you have to be willing to discount the accompanying eyewitness testimony (which you are free to do of course).

What struck me about this case when I read the original thread was the credibility of the witness statements and indeed the video itself. This is exactly the kind of video that a lot of us here on ATS are always calling for:

- longer than a few seconds
- in context
- realistic dialogue

If one is willing to concede that TallyUFO is sincere in posting a video of a real event as it happened and not some elaborate fake then shouldn't one also be willing to accept his testimony of the object moving rapidly from point to point across the sky (albeit before he had the camera running) or at least to consider the possibility that what he says happened actually did happen?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

I agree... My question is this.. How fast are the wind currents at that heighth.. I am going to assume he is telling the truth.. so i am looking to explain the quick movement. Estimate on heighth?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes, The overall context is compelling and interesting in this case.

I think TallyUFO is sincere in the telling.

Now then, we have the date(have) and location(have). If we had the direction the camera was pointed and the time of the filming(need), we could look at the weather archives(can get) for that part of FL for winds aloft to place the object in a reconstructive position. Along with the relative position of the sun on that date(no problem) and time(need), we should be able to rule some things out.

And possibly the make and model of the camera used.(may need)

Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
that sounds like a good experience, i hope one day i can see somthing alien and video tape it with non blurry footage!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join