It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is my button?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I really like the way the new site looks! I like the color scheme, the graphics, all of it. I find it easy to use and I'm happy. My one question is: Where is my "top-of-the-page" button??? I really miss it! Before, I could read all the way to the bottom and then just hit "top", and ta-da, I was at the top. Now, to get to recent posts, I have to scroll all the way back up

Where did it go??

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I seriously never noticed there was a top button...maybe you're thinking about the mobile version which is apparently offline at the moment.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

No, I'm on my p.c., the only thing I ever use except my laptop. There was always a "top" button at the bottom of each page! Seriously, you never used it?
Very handy, that "top" button!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i dont know about the top bottom, but im looking for the firehose so i can see the newest posts first. alot of the new posts get looked over without a lot of comments or though, so i always check them first

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Firehose is under Topics...I don't remember a top botton, I just hit home on my PC...

There is an ongoing thread that can answer your questions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Please add your comments to this ongoing thread.

The question has been asked and answered many many times on that thread

Basically the changeover is not complete, so please be patient.

In the meantime, if you hit the "home" button on your keyboard, it will take you to the top of the page.

Closed.

top topics

join