It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan and Science, His Creation to Mislead

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

Originally posted by bargoose
I've often wondered wether science is the "false prophet" that wrought miracles before the beast (materialistic man).

...no, definitely not false or a prophet. Science doesn't create miracles either. It just examines things and then applies the knowledge of that examination.

The miracles being the latest tech.

Not miraculous, merely a consequence of inquiry.

Anyway, it's all developed now almost as far as it can go.

Again, no. Technology has a long way to go. We're uncovering new methods for computing, new ways of examining life, etc. Every field of science is on the road to continued discovery, not stagnation.

Civilization is now in a state of gradual collapse, but it's accelerating quickly now.

I'm sorry, but where's your evidence for that? People have said that about the world since...well...the beginning really.

Eurozone collapse,

...um...I'm in the Eurozone, we're still fairly civilized. Sure, we need to sort out a few domestic issues, but we've got room to grow.

high tension between west and east and threat of war,

...has always been there on some level...

wikileaks,

...I doubt any nation is silly enough to go to war over wikileaks.

iran.

Is close to its own personal revolution....

Watch the next few weeks as it gathers pace, because the fractal is winding up to a head now, like the tower of babel reached a critical point and then collapsed.

We're on ATS, do you have any idea how many times people have made identical claims since I joined 5 years ago?

I'd say we have a year or so left.

Want me to hold you to that?
I'll give you 1 year, 7 months. If we aren't in a state of the collapse of civilization in 1 year and 7 months, will you retract your statement?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

It was G-d's will that you didn't die those two times, .. Isn't it simple?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join