It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Payne: The irony of Jesse Jackson's stripped SUV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Does anyone else find this humorous, or justified. He's been ripping off the black community for a long time, how appropriate.......and if you think about it, he provided a green job, his car won't be running until it gets new wheels. I wonder if Jessie now realizes maybe it's not such a good idea to help keep the black community down?

www.detnews.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I chuckled at these comments:

Add Jesse to the Al Gore-Tom Friedman-Barack Obama School of Environmental Hypocrisy. While preaching to Americans that they need to cram their families into hybrid Priuses to go shopping for compact fluorescent light bulbs to save the planet, they themselves continue to live large.

Real jobs produced big, profitable SUVs like the one Jesse prefers to ride in. His SUV has been stripped by thugs – a fitting metaphor for what Jesse and his pals have done to the auto industry for the last 35 years.

S&F

[edit on 9/4/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
how do we know blacks did it? mexicans could have easily done this..

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
how do we know blacks did it? mexicans could have easily done this..

How do you know Anonymous didn't do it for the lulz?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Jesse Jackson is one of the biggest and biggoted racists of our time. Could you imagine if Jesse Jackson was white and his actions were for whites instead of blacks? He would be demonized and most likely jailed. Jesse, along with Al and the rest of the gang, are only tools of TPTB, used to help divide and conquer the people, while ensuring that white people get the shaft. He is a tool, designed to shift the blame of the real culprits. To me, Jesse Jackson is no better than the slave drivers of the 19th century, both white and black. He is the biggest racist of them all, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

maybe it was the samoans

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I can see this getting spun into a hate crime and I expect some folks to use this as "proof" of racism.

At least the Reverend can rest assured in one reality. The police will almost definitely do more than simply take a report. They will probably actually try to catch these crooks.

That's more than most of us would get in the same situation.

top topics

join