It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird appearance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Have a look at this short clip. It shows a strange occurrence in a building destruction site at 0:14. I cannot believe it is a living person, can you ?

[edit on 3-9-2010 by icepack]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I couldn't imagine. I also couldn't imagine someone actually spotting a person in this film. May be fake. ?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Not sure what I'm looking at.

I assume it looks like you can see some kind of creature climbing back up top on the debris. However, I just think someone has a good imagination.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Okay I see the guy with the hose keeping down the dust, but where is the other person supposed to be?
I'm not seeing it.

edit to add: The black shadow moving up? Isn't it related to the wrecking machine?

[edit on 3/9/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I don't see what you are seeing
You'll have to guide me, I'm goin' blind or sumpin!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I was thinking it could be a trick of the light and the dust, maybe caused by something falling.

It was really hard to spot and only visible in the last 2 seconds of the vid.

Then again, it coulda been an animal running when its den got knocked over. All we can say for sure is that it looked like movement though not necessarily human though.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Assuming it's not CGI or otherwise faked, it does look very strange indeed.

The 'thing' appears to fall out of the digger's bucket at first @ 0:11, then bound up the debris pile.

Weird.

[edit on 3/9/2010 by spikey]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
now THAT is wierd.
it looks almost ape like in the way is bounds off
strange.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Watch 0:12-0:16, middle of the screen. It's a shadowy 'figure' that appears to be climbing the debris and then just evaporates. Hope that helps

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

at 0:14 this dark "something" is seen right under the shovel.
it seems to climb a bit up and then runs away to the left.
at 0:25 you can see it in the zoom aswell.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm betting on a piece of debris containing a cable, electrical wiring, re-bar, etc. being caught on the bucket and dragged back up. It does move at the same speed as the bucket being raised.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Thanks, icepack! I can see something there, sorta. It kinda looks like big hunk of junk bouncing and rolling off of the pile of rubble, tho.

Then again, it could be my prehistoric pc causing the problem!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It looks like possibly some rebar, cable or wiring hung up in the bucket and as the bucket moves in an upward motion it is dragging part of the load back up the pile looking like something is "crawling" up the pile then dislodges from the bucket that makes it look like it disappears as it falls in the debris. IMO...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

you are right. i watched it again with your hint that it is moving exactly like the bucket, and i think your explanation is correct.
thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smitty5150
It looks like possibly some rebar, cable or wiring hung up in the bucket and as the bucket moves in an upward motion it is dragging part of the load back up the pile looking like something is "crawling" up the pile then dislodges from the bucket that makes it look like it disappears as it falls in the debris. IMO...

Is there an echo in here?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Icepack.....

I cannot believe it is a living person, can you ?

No.....

Me neither.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join