It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Science - behind flu season vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Missing Science - behind flu season vaccines

www.naturalnews.com

Nearly half the studies were funded by the vaccine industry itself, the study results show that in most circumstances, influenza vaccines are virtually worthless:
In other words, you would have to vaccinate 100 people to reduce the number of people showing influenza symptoms by just one. For ninety-nine percent of the people vaccinated, the vaccine makes no difference at all!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Before I joined ATS I did not think twice about getting my children vaccinated. Neither they nor I have ever had the flu. I guess we are lucky. But as this article suggests, flu shots (it is a long article but very informative in it's findings) are not really needed.

Since joining ATS, I no longer trust the Drug Companies or their manufacturers. I don't trust the EPA or the CDC either.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

naturalnews is the worst site I have ever seen and I haven't even opened the article yet.

Second line - oranges, water, and happy thoughts won't save you from the flu.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm certainly not suggesting that flu shots are good but why is it that when people get a flu shot, they hardly ever get the flu? This is at least true from my own experiences.

With that being said, the only times I have ever gotten a flu shot, was when I was in the Army and I even skipped it sometimes then. However, outside of the Army, I never get flu shots and I rarely, if ever, get the flu.

I simply don't think that the flu shot is worth it, especially seeing what goes into them. I don't trust anyone putting anything into my body, ever.

On another note, where I am, you absolutely have to get your children vaccines. Not necessarily the flu vaccine, though all of the others and I'm sure the flu shot too, if they single you out. I had been threatened before that CPS would called if I refused to get my child shots. I think most parents know that you have absolutely zero rights with CPS.

Free country, yeah right!

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

You've made a very good point. My children are teenagers now so hardly any info was given out even then about the cocktail of shots,immunizations except what to watch for after shots.

Also the first responder said that my source was not very good.

join