It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Believe In Transsexualism?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
February 15, 2017

Is it possible that this new Logan Everett doll, from American Girl, is Transsexual?

Photo-Story: www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm going to be blunt and honest. People who switch genders and establish themselves as the opposite gender then they really are, this doesn't change the fact that your chromosomes are still your original gender, no matter how much hormones you pump into you. Your genes will ALWAYS describe your original gender so you're really not switching genders, you're just swapping body parts. Another thing, I don't have a problem with this AS long as they state their original gender before having sex with someone. I watched a movie about a kid who got bullied, switch genders and dated the bullies as payback, when they found out, they killed them. Now see that's something that is a sensitive subject, people are prone against that sort of thing and if you go to far with them and they find out, you might get hurt, severely. Rather tell the truth face rejection until someone doesn't care. Personally, I'm a straight male, if I found out a woman I dated or slept with was once a man, I'd be hella pissed! That's like lying 101, concealing the truth or hiding it is considered lying and that's a break of my trust and I will show them that they did. So, this is my opinion on this subject.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
For those who are confused, Transgender and Transsexual are NOT interchangeable terms.

Transgender people are people who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex. Transgender people are sometimes called transsexual if they desire medical assistance to transition from one sex to another.

Link

Transsexual people experience a gender identity that is inconsistent with, or not culturally associated with, their assigned sex, and desire to permanently transition to the gender with which they identify, usually seeking medical assistance (including hormone replacement therapy and other sex reassignment therapies) to help them align their body with their identified sex or gender. Transsexual is generally considered a subset of transgender, but some transsexual people reject the label of transgender.

Link

I don't think the vast majority of people in Western countries have a problem with those who identify as transgender when they are clear about what the term means. The problem comes in when you want to use your beliefs to infringe upon the rights of others simply because they do not agree with you, which isn't a valid justification.

If you are a wealthy person (having enough money to accomplish something without needing others to support you, regardless of whether you are in that position justly or not) who wants to transition from a male into a female, you should be free to do so. Others can vehemently disagree with your decision to do so, but they cannot actually prevent you from doing so within the law. If they do this, then they are infringing on your rights and will be persecuted.

If you are a person who cannot afford to have transition surgery and cannot convince people who love and support your decision to aid you financially to support your goal, you cannot then expect to force tax-payers to pay for your surgery when the evidence you are relying on to back up your claim is not supported by strong evidence.

And this is the reason why: once the standard to establish something as real is NOT backed by strong evidence, some people will abuse it. If you claim that you are a tree and nothing can convince you otherwise, that is not in itself a problem. What harm are you actually doing to anybody (except questionably your own sanity) by being rigid in this belief? Nothing. What harm are you doing when you prefer others to agree that you are a tree? Not much, after all, you are not forcing them to believe you are a tree, you are merely suggesting you prefer they recognise you as a tree.

If they are a generally pleasant person, they will agree to call you a tree even if they disagree your views are wrong. An unpleasant person is more likely to refuse your request and will not abide unless they are forced to. (Whether that be by force coming from you or the government, they are being forced against their will to believe something for which there is no strong evidence to support that position.)

Now imagine a law is implemented without measures that deter abusing the law for nefarious reasons. The consequences of implementing that law would be disastrous. A society that is reasonable cannot allow such a law to be implemented if they want to remain reasonable.

edit on 3/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No.

It's breakdown of the proper family. Same thing that preceeded the fall of the Roman civilization. Family values are central to a functioning society.

I saw two women who were married to each other coaxing this LGBT behavior out of their male child on a documentary that was not designed to paint the behavior in a negative light.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You show me a transgender euphoric child. I'll show you an agnostic parent inhabited by spiritual crows. And I'll show you a physician inhabited by spiritual crows that misdiagnosis stuff because they are liberal politically correct dumbasses who let politically correct nonsense influence their medicine.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Death_Kron

I don't personally but some people do.

Fact of the matter remains taken to its logical conclusion it amounts to body mutilation imho.

That being said people are perfectly free to pursue what ever they wish, after all it's there own body.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Death_Kron

That being said people are perfectly free to pursue what ever they wish, after all it's there own body.

Agreed. However agnostic parents do not have the right to coerce their children into alternative lifestyles simply because it is the path that they have chosen.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Agreed x 10.

Kids are important and also very impressionable, let the poor wee souls make there own mistakes without adding our own adult notions to there childhood experience would seem to be the appropriate response.
edit on 4-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join