It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original 'Solar Obliteration' episode found..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks John Bro, for avoiding every single hard question, and scatter-gunning more garbage to prove my point.

"hard technical reports"???

Your complete avoidance of this, and your deliberately misleading attempt to get out of showing us any ACTUAL REPORTS ON YOUR METHODOLOGY/RESULTS that you claim were done by 'JPL-types', is damning.

YOU made that claim. BACK IT UP.

Imo, you are a time waster and hoaxer, you are refusing to address any scrutiny of your claims, and this thread should be dealt with appropriately.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

It has also been on television.. and shown to millions - who thought it was awesome.

That means nothing, many people find Britney Spears awesome.

You love her I know

"Blit me baby, one more time..." hehe

For the record I think the this IS legitimate. And the OP has gone into the space where the circle jerkers tend to muster one to after they are 'worn down'. I know I've been put into that space many a time
- They do make you stronger in the long run though - so I thank them for that!

Now Johnbro - you're on TV? Well c'mon man - out with it - who are you then? The public demand to know - especially if you are on the tube!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

this has been suggested

armap

myself

it comes up in EVERY thread on the topic

but the solar oblitersation minions just ignore it -

why ? my opinion is that they know it will expose thier charade

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just found this video - professionally-styled... and probably the best version that has ever come back to me... concerning how my research has affected people.

Around 30 seconds in... you can really see what this was all about...
Makes me feel some vindication.

www.youtube.com.../f/5/rBz3y03r33Y

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Let's try that again, shall we??

This was the intended link.... sorry everyone...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Honestly, PM...

I don't even need to click on thread links - to know the requirements of Armap... Maybe... etc.

They would like to see the experiment done with a series of multiple, synchronized, interconnected military-grade, high-speed cameras, near-infra-red, w / FLIR, recorded in the dead of winter. Later the footage should be professionally computer-analysed by NASA video experts - accompanied by a quija board consultation ... on and on and on, (whatever.)

You would like a lengthy technical manual, breaking down the Optical physics, color separations, Lens & equipment specifications, CCD variables & perameters - with scientific formulas and anotated qualifications as to why it is applicable - and specifically pertaining to this experiment - .. with a note your homeroom teacher.

This should all be prompted by - and the inspiration of forementioned should be fully credited back to 'Johnbro' and the 'Solar Obliteration method.' trademarked, copyrighted, registered at the patent office, signed into legislation, endosed by Alfred Noble & ordained by the pope...
( Hey, I probably left out a few things... but it is late here. And I am quite certain that you make me aware of my omissions. )

This would all probably require a near-PHD level education and experience, along with multiple scientific degrees: to write - let alone to understand.

But, AHA!! That requested 'Tech manual' actually does exists. Go figure!

www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Photography+Methods+for+the+UFO+Hunter&x=16&y=25

PM - what you fellas demand is the formula to prove the existence of extra-terrestrial life & Hyper-dimensional physics, right now... and for free.

And if I don't do all of the above - and on your terms... I will be labeled 'a time waster' and a huckster. The problem I most see is; if anyone actually could provide it - probability states that none of you would recognize, let alone understand it.

And all any of you 'bashers' offer me is lippidy, doo-dah insults. Did you personally ever create anything?? Ever have an opinion that wasn't provided to you? Are you always going to follow the 'status-quo'?

One 'fella' posted up a 'flamer' - spouting off...'I know a guy that is a professor of B.S. - whatever -- and he says; so... that proves it!"

And ya know... like the hard-drive says to the RAM - 'Byte me!' You offer nothing but demands. Slam, insult, kick! Then you accuse me of 'ducking your questions - because I don't spend 24/7 on this site, taking your insults. Oh, yeah - and I forgot ' Johnbro is defensive!'

Is that really all you've got?? "I want, I want..." A hopeless endeavour, you are.

---

I've taken some time - and reviewed the threads of 'the gang' that has served me up so much distain - and they seem to slam everything and everyone here. I've read posts stating that Edwin Mitchell, John Lear, Macabee, Greer, Hoagland... etc, etc.. -- are all either delusional old men... or snake oil salesman.

And again... I don't see any of you contributing anything besides references to other's people's hard work - oh... or your 'educated opinions.'

This group apparently supports nothing here at ATS - ( with the possible exception of each other ) - so, you must know what my next question will be...

Why do you seemingly spend every waking day of their lives here, then?

You've reached your '3 insult quota' for this thread. What do you really want?

What possibly could be your ultimate motivation. It's almost as if you get paid to do this 'slamming routine.' Ya just can't seem to help yourselves. If I was one of the moderators here - you would definately be 86-d.

And a couple of these clowns have even followed me off of this site.. and onto others - spouting more vile - f-bombs, etc. So, I've really had it with the lot of you.

"To condem without investigation is the height of all ignorance" - E. Einstein

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Because the militant skeptics are demaining a scientific and technical breakdown of the legitamacy of 'Solar Obliteration Method'

Here it is...

Photography Methods for the UFO Hunter

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
Because the militant skeptics are demaining a scientific and technical breakdown of the legitamacy of 'Solar Obliteration Method' Here it is:
[SPAM DELETED]

NO IT ISN'T.

Rather than alert this, may I point out to EVERYONE that John Bro's link is spamming a book, purportedly on sale at Amazon, written by a 'J Chisholm'.

John Bro hopes that you won't bother finding out a little more.

But I HAVE. Sorry John Bro.

FIRST - There is absolutely NOTHING there that verifies his claim that *ANYONE* has properly reviewed his approach, or more particularly his RESULTS AND CONCLUSIONS. His name isn't mentioned, 'Solar Obliteration®' isn't mentioned. So it seems J Chisholm doesn't think John Bro is as important as John Bro does.. and more about Mr Chisholm in a moment.

But first, about this book... does it actually exist, and has anyone read it or reviewed it? Is it peer-reviewed in any way? Cited by anyone, ever? Written by someone with appropriate qualifications or demonstrated experience? Read on to find out, or do your own investigation to verify what follows...

As far as I can find out, there is just one reference on the web by someone who claims to have it, but who hangs out at conspiracy forums... That's it. There are NO reviews. Its content is unknown (although I'm tempted to dig a bit deeper, just for laughs).

It seems to be a phantom book - I mean try to find another Amazon-listed book that is so completely IGNORED. I guess that's TPTB suppressing it, of course! The information in there is far too dangerous for mere mortals..! (Detecting any sarcasm?)

OK, so we have John Bro spamming a book sale link that contains absolutely no reference to him or his method/results. That's not a good start. In fact to me, that behavior stinks.

But let's proceed - what about Mr J Chisholm? Who is he, and what is his experience, background and qualifications?

Well, effectively, Mr Chisholm only exists in one realm. YouTube of course!! Now think about that for a second. I can name literally thousands of book writing photographers, and every dam one of them has their own website, numerous references and citations, book reviews, forum appearances, etc.

Mr Chisholm? Nah. OK, maybe he's a little new at this... (do ya think???)

So let's look at his youtube presence for clues, much as I despise that place and what it has become. Let's check some boxes.

Does he restrict and moderate all comments on his videos? CHECK.
Does he make grandiose and totally unsupported claims about his videos? CHECK.
Does he make grandiose and totally unsupported claims about himself? CHECK.
Despite pushing his book (his homepage is the Amazon link - ya gotta laugh!), does he hide his full name and contact details? CHECK.

Yet he's pushing his book!!! That's 4 strikes.

Let's be even more specific.

Mr Chisholm enlarges the hell out of images and claims they are grey aliens without a shred of supporting argument. CHECK.

Mr Chisholm blocks dissenting comments, or comments asking him to verify his purported qualifications (I can prove that). CHECK.

What 'qualifications'? Well, Mr Chisholm (ridiculously) claims to have these:

Masters, B.Sc., Dipl, Science Оригиналы, B.Sc., Dipl, наука Amos, B.Sc., Dipl, ciencia

Note the odd Russian and Spanish words? (from someone called "Chisholm"??) Here's what it translates to:

Masters, B.Sc., Dipl, Science Оriginals, B.Sc., Dipl, Science Amos, B.Sc., Dipl, Science

(Anyone know what the 'Amos' means?) But anyway, notice the repeating items, what the hell is all that supposed to mean? It's utter garbage - those aren't real qualifications - gee, he appears to be a PRETENDER. (And I'll humbly apologise for that if he comes over here and backs his claims up..)

But what institutions gave him those 'things', and in what years? - YES, I'D LIKE TO CHECK.. I've asked him, and he has blocked me. Gee, wonder why.

Anyway, I could go on, but I think the picture is clear. Mr Chisholm has been very carefully selected by John Bro, and it's pretty obvious why, don't you think?

CHECK-MATE, I reckon.

Oh and Village Labs was NEVER a recognised scientific group, in fact it was exactly the reverse and never even got off the ground, according to the tiny snippets that exist.

Now, do I need to go further?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by CHRLZ]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
May I humbly apologise to ignorant _ape and armap for not giving credit where due (and to anyone else who has mentioned the parallax thing)! I do tend to speed-read the threads a little.. Sorry!

The point remains that a parallax check is quite easy to do.

And the reason that no huge scientific organisation has been called in to prove John Bro wrong, by doing what HE should have done right at the start...?

Well, John Bro, I'll give you a hint. It's the same reason they don't send the elite military forces in when a known lunatic rings up and reports fairies at the bottom of their garden...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ
His name isn't mentioned, 'Solar Obliteration®' isn't mentioned. So it seems J Chisholm doesn't think John Bro is as important as John Bro does..

Actually, he is mentioned in the book!

Chapter 5 Timing and Equipment Position -46

John Bro Wilkie's Solar Obliteration Technique - 48
In the Words of John Bro Wilkie -48

use the "look inside" option on Amazon.

Oh and Village Labs was NEVER a recognised scientific group, in fact it was exactly the reverse and never even got off the ground, according to the tiny snippets that exist

Quite true. And the fact that it was fronted by Jim Dilettoso negates John Bro's claims that his footage was "scientifically analysed."

[edit on 7-9-2010 by torsion]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Actually, he is mentioned in the book!
Chapter 5 Timing and Equipment Position -46
John Bro Wilkie's Solar Obliteration Technique - 48
In the Words of John Bro Wilkie -48
use the "look inside" option on Amazon.

Oh well, I guess I asked for that - but I was hoping it would be John Bro who raised this! Yes, I know his name is mentioned if you view the preview index page, but the point stands - at that weblink, his name is not mentioned and we certainly have no access to the claimed 'hard technical report' except perhaps by buying the book...

So now I am waiting (hoping) for John to take us down that road, as I know where it leads (and he probably does too..).

I'll give him a hint, even - John Bro says he has the book, he has made the claim, so he can now transcribe the parts that give us that hard technical stuff... I'm sure Mr Chisholm would be happy to have small portions of his book reproduced here for educational purposes. Trouble is, what gets learnt might not quite be to his liking..

And whilst at it, John Bro can explain how he came to the conclusion that Mr Chisholm was a 'JPL-type'... In the bits of the book that are previewable, Mr Chisholm makes no such claim. Nor does he mention those fascinating qualifications he has 'gained' at YouTube...

Perhaps all us deBUNKers should chip in a dollar, buy the book, and then send it around the world for proper review, by each of the 'ATS team'... I'd love to have a look and a laugh!

Oh and Village Labs was NEVER a recognised scientific group, in fact it was exactly the reverse and never even got off the ground, according to the tiny snippets that exist

Quite true. And the fact that it was fronted by John Diletteso negates John Bro's claims that his footage was "scientifically analysed."

Indeed, it all adds up..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Speaking of spam, it seems John Bro is on a bit of a publicity run at the moment (7 Sep):

www.ufodigest.com...

He strikes a fine pose in that alien costume.

..And I'll stop there.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Let's try that again, shall we??
This was the intended link.... sorry everyone...

Johnbro.....

I watched most of that video.

I don't see any giant alien spaceships.

I see things floating past the camera at various distances & speeds & in various states of focus.

Furthermore & at the risk of stating the obvious one more time, the whole "geometry" of the "SO" technique makes no sense whatsoever because it is completely viewer-centric.

In my opinion, this is just a push to increase web profile &.....well, we know the rest.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Johnbro.....

I've taken some time - and reviewed the threads of 'the gang' that has served me up so much distain - and they seem to slam everything and everyone here. I've read posts stating that Edwin Mitchell, John Lear, Macabee, Greer, Hoagland... etc, etc.. -- are all either delusional old men... or snake oil salesman.

I note you have raised the names of Greer & Hoagland.

In view of the fact you have raised their names, may I ask.....

What is your opinion of the material presented by Greer & Hoagland?

What is the opinion of Greer & Hoagland regarding your "SO" technique?

Would you like to be more like Greer & Hoagland?

Is this thread a part of your process of becoming more like Greer & Hoagland?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Johnbro

Johnbro.....

I note you have raised the names of Greer & Hoagland.

In view of the fact you have raised their names, may I ask.....

What is your opinion of the material presented by Greer & Hoagland?

What is the opinion of Greer & Hoagland regarding your "SO" technique?

Would you like to be more like Greer & Hoagland?

Is this thread a part of your process of becoming more like Greer & Hoagland?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd4abfe07926.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Still coughing from the coffee that went up my nose - thanks MMN!

I think the most important question now, is...

WHO is Edwin Mitchell????

I believe he holds the key to all this....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

what utter disingenuous twaddle

if you actually bothered to read what we wrote - it would be blisteringly obvious that your whinning delusion :

They would like to see the experiment done with a series of multiple, synchronized, interconnected military-grade, high-speed cameras, near-infra-red, w / FLIR, recorded in the dead of winter. Later the footage should be professionally computer-analysed by NASA video experts - accompanied by a quija board consultation ... on and on and on, (whatever.)

is pure fantasy

i will repeat that i requested in my requirements for scientific validity and eliminating ground clutter:

1 - a 100m measured baseline - hardly rocket science

2 - a pair [ IE 2 ] video cameras - the only criteria i specified was that the feild of view should be known - this info is in the manual / tech spec of all cameras

note - no requirement for " military grade " - WTF is that anyway ? or interconnected or highspeed or IR / FLIR etc etc

infact i even told you how to synchronise 2 video cameras - with nothing more complex than a pair of radios tuned to the same commercial station

3 a pair of tripods -

4 a refference point - a building , tree , church spire / water tower - anything that can be used to ensure that both cameras have an overlap at a known distance

its that simple - and sautomatically excludes all ground clutter and insects , and the majority of birds

the video edditing required is very easy - create a split frame - put each stream in a frame - and synchronise using the radio clip at the beginning of the recording

its that simple - but johnbro wants you to think its too difficult - why is that - whats he hiding ?

he claims to have a " 15 year " head start on the rest of us - but reallly he hasnt moved an inch

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Naah! Nobody said these guys were snake oil salesmen as you claim. But of course they're delusional! Like Greer claiming that he's been interacting with aliens two inches tall!!

WTF?
If this ain't delusion, then I don't know what is!

And then we have Hoagy who insists there are faces plastered on the surface of Mars and perfectly natural terrain configurations which he insists are Egyptian pyramids!

WTF?

And then we have John Lear who claims he knows about advanced life on Neptune and Uranus!

WTF?

And there's someone you mentioned - Edwin Mitchell! Now who the heck is he? Never heard of him. If he's in the same bus then I don't wanna know!

This is the league of extraordinary gentlemen that you so revere! I wouldn't include you in that category just yet. There's hope still!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh, this just gets better and better.

Check this out. : )

Smart Dust

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I don't even need to click on thread links - to know the requirements of Armap... Maybe... etc.

No requirements, it was just a suggestion to confirm the altitude of the objects seen in videos and/or photos made with the solar obliteration technique.

They would like to see the experiment done with a series of multiple, synchronized, interconnected military-grade, high-speed cameras, near-infra-red, w / FLIR, recorded in the dead of winter.

No, just two cameras pointing to a specific spot in the sky but from different positions.

Later the footage should be professionally computer-analysed by NASA video experts - accompanied by a quija board consultation ... on and on and on, (whatever.)

No, you just need to look at the videos. If an object appears on the same spot at the same time in both cameras then it's a high altitude object. If an object appears on a camera and on the other camera some time later then it means that it's a low altitude object, and some tests will show you the altitude.

You would like a lengthy technical manual, breaking down the Optical physics, color separations, Lens & equipment specifications, CCD variables & perameters - with scientific formulas and anotated qualifications as to why it is applicable - and specifically pertaining to this experiment - .. with a note your homeroom teacher.

No need for that, you only need to look at the videos.

This should all be prompted by - and the inspiration of forementioned should be fully credited back to 'Johnbro' and the 'Solar Obliteration method.' trademarked, copyrighted, registered at the patent office, signed into legislation, endosed by Alfred Noble & ordained by the pope...

If you want to, apparently they accept patents for anything...

This would all probably require a near-PHD level education and experience, along with multiple scientific degrees: to write - let alone to understand.

No, I never entered an university myself (at least as a student), so if I can make the calculations anyone can.

But, AHA!! That requested 'Tech manual' actually does exists. Go figure!

Nobody requested it.

PM - what you fellas demand is the formula to prove the existence of extra-terrestrial life & Hyper-dimensional physics, right now... and for free.

No demands, what I suggested was a way of getting more data from the use of the solar obliteration technique (or any other observation).

And if I don't do all of the above - and on your terms... I will be labeled 'a time waster' and a huckster.

I didn't said that four years ago, I am not going to say it now, I am the same person I was four years ago and my behaviour is the same it was four years ago.

The problem I most see is; if anyone actually could provide it - probability states that none of you would recognize, let alone understand it.

If you or anyone else would use the method I suggested it would be recognisable and understandable to anyone.

And ya know... like the hard-drive says to the RAM - 'Byte me!' You offer nothing but demands. Slam, insult, kick! Then you accuse me of 'ducking your questions - because I don't spend 24/7 on this site, taking your insults. Oh, yeah - and I forgot ' Johnbro is defensive!'

I see you don't have the time to answer but you had time to review the threads of what you call "the gang". I guess it was a question of priorities, we all have our own.

And again... I don't see any of you contributing anything besides references to other's people's hard work - oh... or your 'educated opinions.'

OK, what do you want me to do?

I tried your technique, you even used my photo on your site, I suggested a way of getting more data from the technique.

Do you want me to do anything specific to help to contribute to the evolution of the solar obliteration technique? Say it, Portugal has many hours of sunshine, it's a good place to do some tests, and even if I am limited to use my apartment's balconies I can do it, as you know.

"To condem without investigation is the height of all ignorance" - E. Einstein

Accepting without investigation is a waste of brain power. - ArMaP

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join