It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Captured Something On Film, What?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Looks like a cloud..............

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It is definately a UFO. I don't even want to begin to think of the origin of it, but most definately it is and Unidentified Flying Object. Thanks for your interest.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

It is definately a UFO. I don't even want to begin to think of the origin of it, but most definately it is and Unidentified Flying Object. Thanks for your interest.

Space cadet.....

May I ask some questions?

Did you only see the UFO through the camera?

Did you take the pictures through the glass of the car window or car windscreen?

What do you think the other light was?

What time was it?

How long after sun-up or how long before sun-down was it?

What does your friend have to say about the sighting?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hmmm not saying it is not a UFO but i see nothing but clouds and what appears to be sun shining on a cloud. I have to agree with the rest.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
All I see is the sun and a lens flare possibly from a window pane.

The thing you say isn't the sun is doing a great job imitating it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Interesting stuff.

But i wonder why the images are so blurred? What kind of camera did you use?
Did you also use any special settings on the camera?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Well...like I said first, I wasn't there and you know what you saw. Your camera in this case is playing against you, making the object look like a sundog, but you say this ufo was moving and sundogs don't move.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

That is not the sun. The sun is way to the right of this. I could see the sun, I wasn't trying to take pictures of it, I was taking pics of the weird cloud formation that looked very much like an aurora, and captured these images.

Oh well, I found it very interesting, as I know it was not sun dogs, it was not the sun, I did discover that the light on the pole, is a light that was on on that pole, I was going by the streetlights being out, and now know that the pole is not a streetlight, rather a lightpole in our parking lot.

As to the lens flare theory, I personally don't think so, lens flares don't usually move around like this did.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I agree. I use photobucket myself. It's great. About the pic:It looks like the sun shining through clouds to me. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Skid Mark]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Save the pic to your desk top as a JPG.
Go to member tools, pictures, upload photo, select pic from desktop.
Upload photo.
Click on photo, last box will say "Embed on ATS"
Select all and copy that link.
Back to your post where you want to embed image...
Click on URL image link either black and white or color (palette and monitor symbol)
Insert image link.
Remove [atsimg] and [/atsimg]
Preview
This is certainly redundant...sorry I am so last with help here!

[edit on 5-9-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Judging by how much the clouds changed between the first and the second photo and between the second and the third, it looks like the time between photos was not the same, with the third photo being taken after a period of time longer than the one between the first two photos.

The EXIF data is useless, it says that the first photo was taken on 2010:08:30 21:14:04, the second on 2009:03:26 13:59:14 and the third on 2009:03:26 13:59:16.

Too little data to try to understand what that may have been, I will wait for your answer to Maybe...maybe not, no need to repeat the same questions.

Edit: I forgot to ask one thing, if there's a "hello002.jpg", a "hello003.jpg" and a "hello004.jpg", is there a photo named "hello001.jpg"?

[edit on 5/9/2010 by ArMaP]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join