It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symmetrical and Natural System: A theory of advanced civil order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The Symmetrical System and the Natural System A theory of advanced civil order.

By: Joshua M Conci.

This theory of advanced civil order entails the adherence to a two part system of order. The system consists of:

Symmetrical Structure (SS) by which every part is balanced in accordance with science and nature by human understanding/influence. The principals of the SS are to be fair and consistent on any and all natural beings “Immovable Rights”.

Natural Structure (NS) by which balance is achieved without human organizational, belief, moral, or ethical influences. The principals of the NS are to allow nature to take its course without the influence of human ideals, ethics, and morals. (Law of the Jungle)

Terms Identified:

Natural Being”: Sentient Life

Origin of Imbalance”: The first action by any and all natural beings outside of the concepts of the Symmetrical system. This includes initiating the first violation of any and all natural beings Immovable Rights (IR).

Immovable Rights” (rights that cannot under any circumstances be violated/hindered/amended/altered/suspended, hence “immovable” dependent on participation in symmetrical structure, and only afforded within the symmetrical structure.)

Equal Action”: The natural process by which any and all natural beings chose to react to any and all actions upon them willfully or un-willfully by any and all other natural beings.

Term derived from scientific law that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

*Being natural beings the natural right to act accordingly to the laws of science shall be afforded. (If you push on me so I shall push back equally upon you, until balance is eventually achieved)

Acronyms Identified:
NB – Natural Being
IR – Immovable Right
NS – Natural System
SS – Symmetrical System
CAP – Control, Authority, and Power
List of IR’s:

IR1 – All beings of natural origin are allowed access to all parts of nature, at all times, in all locations. If it exists in nature on any level it cannot be controlled by any means by any one person or groups of persons no matter of what size.

IR1 implications identified:
*Terrestrial land/sea/bodies of water may not be taxed, controlled, owned, rented, or leased.

* Natural beings/life forms may not be used, sold, bought, controlled, manipulated, or exploited for any one person or any group of persons, no matter of what size.

*All natural materials/elements are not entitled nor restricted from any one person or groups of persons no matter of what size.

*The growth and understanding of self-regulation and reassessment of needs vs. wants.

IR2 – Control, Authority, and Power (CAP) of any kind in any form primal or civil is subject to “equal reaction” consequences from their victims/subjects. Additionally control, authority, and power will be in complete violation/contradiction of the concepts of IR. (Replacing the old power structure with a new free structure) The symmetrical system will not abide by nor acknowledge CAP concepts.

IR2 implications identified:
*Any and all natural beings using control, authority, power of any kind in any form over any other being shall be subject to the natural reactions against such actions/intentions.

*Control, Authority, Power of any kind in any form primal or civil is in direct violation/contradiction to IR principals and there for will not and cannot be willfully or un-willfully forced or coerced upon any natural being.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
IR3 – Personal responsibility of all natural beings to “live and let live” and treat others as they would treat themselves. Personal responsibility shall never be hindered or suspended for any reason by any other person or group of persons no matter of what size. This IR also constitutes the right/responsibility to defend your “IR” from violation/contradiction.

IR3 – implications identified:
*Charity and charitable ideals/organizations shall not be an expectation or requirement for any one person or group of persons no matter of what size to live free lives.

*Personal responsibility of all natural beings to live independent and free lives is expected. Any form of life dependent on any other natural beings participation willfully or un-willfully is in direct violation/contradiction of IR3 (personal responsibility).

*Any and all natural beings are afforded the IR to protect their independent lives by any means necessary with only the “equal reaction” consequence.
-Example-
*If any and all natural beings method of self-preservation of IR, violates previously stated IR then all involved natural beings are subject to “equal reaction” consequences. Ideally when IR are followed and adhered to any and all natural beings will not have to defend or preserve their IR.

Further elaboration on the symmetrical system:

The IR and the symmetrical system are designed to organize an advanced civilization capable of adhering to balanced, objective concepts, ideals, laws, rules, and rights. If any situation evolves outside the concepts, ideals, laws, rules, and rights of the symmetrical system then the natural law system will be instituted.

The natural law system is completely indifferent to human constructed belief systems and thus cannot sway advantageous in either direction. This law is also known as the “law of the jungle”.

When any and all natural beings decide to participate in the natural law system they are effectively abandoning the symmetrical system and will be afforded none of the benefits. Effectively those natural beings choosing to operate outside of the SS will be exiled and forced to confront their true place in nature. (Survival of the fittest)

*Additionally, implementing the symmetrical system must abide by its own concepts, ideals, laws, rules, and rights.

*The symmetrical system must be implemented voluntarily otherwise it will be in violation of its own principals.

*A balanced system cannot be implemented on unbalanced beings.
The foundations that hold the symmetrical system together are the collective conscious of those participating in the system in voluntary agreement.
*Any and all natural beings unwilling and unable to voluntarily agree on a symmetrical system will consequently participate in the natural system.

Fundamental differences between the symmetrical system and the natural system:

-The symmetrical system knows peace and understanding.

-The natural system knows survival of the fittest and disregard for man-made concepts, ideals, beliefs, laws, and rules.

-The symmetrical system acknowledges human perspectives and beliefs and accommodates the concepts of freedom and immovable rights reinforced through science and nature.

-The natural system does not acknowledge nor accommodate human ideals.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Sly1one]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
IR4 – Knowledge and information shall not be restricted or forced upon any and all natural beings. The restriction of knowledge is a CAP expression, (control, authority, power) which is in direct violation/contradiction to IR2.

IR4 – implications identified:
*The freedom of information effectively contradicts the concepts of CAP and restricts the growth of such concepts.
*The knowledge base can grow unhindered through natural evolution instilling a more enlightened, capable, informed, critical thinking, and imaginative collective consciousness of sentient beings.
*Due to the evolutionary progress/growth of information and understanding the symmetrical system will be subject to alterations (amendments) for further improvement, however the alterations cannot contradict of violate any of “IR” or SS principals.

IR5 – Symmetrical system alterations (amendments) are to consist of only concepts that promote freedoms in any and all forms that do not violate/contradict any of the “IR” or SS principals. New freedoms may not violate/contradict old freedoms.

IR5 – implications identified:
*Any and all living beings participating in the symmetrical system are afforded any and all freedoms that do not violate/contradict the original 5 Immovable Rights.
*The symmetrical system shall always find balance even with further development and alteration as new knowledge/information is attained.

Important further implications elaboration:

As per the system design, the implementation and adherence to the SS, will be completely voluntary as to not come in conflict with its own freedoms and principalities. Due to the innate freedom allowed in such a system violence and injustice will initially be rampant. These actions that violate/contradict the principals of the SS will fall directly under the NS (natural system) and be subject to untold suffering.

Ideally the suffering endured in the NS will eventually constitute a change in operating and understanding of the collective conscious towards a desire for a more “peaceful” system of living, which will initiate the voluntary agreement and participation in the symmetrical system.

Only after great loss and suffering can the collective conscious truly understand, appreciate, and adhere to a voluntary system. The time it takes for the collective conscious to change towards a voluntary system will depend on the total amount of suffering and injustice the race is capable of withstanding/perpetuating. A positive side effect of the natural system is the weeding out of inferior genes.

This dual system structure is designed to allow man to naturally progress from a primal system/structural thought process to a more advanced, civil thought process where the collective conscious shifts from survival to advancement/evolution.

The current governmental structures of the world are in complete and total violation/contradiction to the Symmetrical systems “Immovable Rights” and are consequently subject to CAP principals and corruption which further violate more IR.

I value any thoughtful input on this theory.

p.s. I couldn't find a forum more appropriate than this one.

Thanks

~sly~

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Sly1one]

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I might sign on to live here.

IR1 - IR3 If I am reading it right, that would rule out keeping cows, sheep etc as food then eh?
Plowing fields and planting is fair game though?
Children are not considered property here either?

IR4 - Freedom to learn, but not forced to learn, sounds good to me.

IR5 - Seems kind of redundant I think?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I might sign on to live here.

IR1 - IR3 If I am reading it right, that would rule out keeping cows, sheep etc as food then eh?
Plowing fields and planting is fair game though?
Children are not considered property here either?

IR4 - Freedom to learn, but not forced to learn, sounds good to me.

IR5 - Seems kind of redundant I think?

Thanks for your interest! If you have any ideas to add please share them as this is still a work in progress.

IR5 addresses alterations to the system. It just provides a somewhat redundant clarification on what alterations can be made and what they have to adhere to. Because its so easy to abuse/misinterpret things like this redundancy is actually a good idea to keep the message consistent throughout.

IR3 should be able to permit the consumption of meats from non-sentient animals such as cows, however you cannot keep, own or lay claim to them and then subsequently charge for the use of them. They are not any one beings right to own for sale or usury.

You could in theory heard them and breed them for your family, friends, community or whatever but you could not charge for their use, that would give you a resource and thus power. So the effort you put into breeding them is at your own fruition as anyone at any time could come, kill and eat your bred cattle.

Again the implications of this system were addressed above and initially in theory it wouldn't be a pretty scenario and appear much as "anarchy" however, as stated here:

Ideally the suffering endured in the NS will eventually constitute a change in operating and understanding of the collective conscious towards a desire for a more “peaceful” system of living, which will initiate the voluntary agreement and participation in the symmetrical system.

Only after great loss and suffering can the collective conscious truly understand, appreciate, and adhere to a voluntary system. The time it takes for the collective conscious to change towards a voluntary system will depend on the total amount of suffering and injustice the race is capable of withstanding/perpetuating. A positive side effect of the natural system is the weeding out of inferior genes.

This is NOT a system that comes about with ease, I don't believe such a societal revamp is possible without some extreme "adjusting". If a new system is implemented easily without problems, it is most likely the same type of system it was trying to replace.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Well to be honest, I would probably thrive in a place like this, as long as I had a roof over my head, some woods to hunt in, somewhere to fish, and didn't have no property taxes lol. That is really the only thing that prevents me from dropping off the grid, property taxes, and lisence fees and all that crap.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

Well to be honest, I would probably thrive in a place like this, as long as I had a roof over my head, some woods to hunt in, somewhere to fish, and didn't have no property taxes lol. That is really the only thing that prevents me from dropping off the grid, property taxes, and lisence fees and all that crap.

So would I!

I believe so would/should billions of other people and that is the idea. For everyone to start on a level playing field from birth so all can achieve their true potential.

Yes you are right property taxes are crap, licenses and registrations are all crap. Why should anyone have to pay to live on a planet they were born on? Of no consequence of their own? I don't think anyone willed themselves into existence...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Im sorry I know this thread is old but I have to say that cows (and other animals) are in fact sentient beings, they feel and perceive just like us... With that out of the way I gotta say I like this idea, even though a system like this seems very unlikely

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

If I willed myself into existing here, I would be the first to bitchslap myself.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

If I willed myself into existing here, I would be the first to bitchslap myself.

bitch-slap me first please...this kinda mistake deserves at lease 2 slaps
edit on 18-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join