It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Days Into September*** News Blazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, here we are only two days into the Sept. and already the media is on fire with stories.... From one end of the globe to the other, there seems to be no end to the crisis, that turns into another.... for example

abcnews.go.com...

www.nbcnewyork.com...

www.latimes.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.upi.com...

www.foxnews.com...

But out of all of them, this is by far the most!! amazing!!! Iowa player survives motorcycle wreck!!! I mean just WOW!!!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-9-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Is it just me, or has the west coast of America been unusually quiet throughout all of 2010? There was a few minor earthquakes with minimal damage, but that's it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
With the speed of the news delivery here on ATS, it makes ya wonder what all those media outlets do all day, I guess we members here have enough numbers to get er done, in a quicker timeframe, perhaps a lot more time on our hands, which is all good.

Still what a wild 48 hours its been, and I'm sure I've barely scratched the surface on what news has taken place in the last 48.

Makes one wonder what the next 28 days are going to be like, gotta love September, for sure.....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Could get a whole lot worse too. Check out spaceweather.com 7 days active region will be facing earth. Possibly on 911. The way things are going nothing would supprise me.
Guess the bowls are being poured?

I would also like to ask if anyone else is wondering if the date 2012 may be wrong by 2 years?
Look at everythoing that's happened this year?
Huge quakes next? Gulf collapse?
Somethings up I know you can all feel it.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

(do I really need a second line after that?)
This is just the mundane stuff (now).
:sigh:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It's not just you, very quiet, yet lots of Baja activity in the low Mag ranges, as long as the little ones keep happening(earthquakes) it should keep relieving the pressure on the faults, from what I understand, we shall have to wait and see....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Yeah, i hear ya, how about this.... An Afghan bank run in Kabul, kinda what it may look like here in the States, if things don't turn around soon....

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So... I guess this would be a good time to take a look at the timewave zero program and see if it matches up with the abundance of novel current events and if so see what we have to look forward in the near future.

I don't have the program so if someone can post a pic and describe what the chart is saying that would be nice. I still don't understand it that well yet

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Getting close to 7,000,000,000 Humans on the planet. There sure as heck BETTER be news stories breaking all over the globe. 7 Billion people are making news every second.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

Not just the people making news, the "Earth" is doing pretty good on her own.... As this Volcano certainly shows.....

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
A 7.0 earthquake happened on the 3rd. It really has been an eventful first few days of this month.

top topics

join