It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Walsh Pushes Child DNA Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
wow I seen this video and had to post it

I can see some benefits..".for law enforcement!" but realy how does dna help find a missing child.? Just another way to get future generations in there database, just like fingerprinting kids in school!

and on september 11th no doubt! strange timing

[edit on 31-8-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I never did like John Walsh myself. I always thought that he has this sort of arrogant and annoying flair about himself. Plus his "jokes" are worse than Bob Saget's.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Opps, I just posted about the fingerprinting kids in school issue. Did someone else post this and I missed it? If so, sorry

As far as the DNA thing, they had tried to get us to do that quite a few years back, although it wasn't DNA yet, it was a picture and video of your child that came along with ALL other physical information such as weight, height, eye color, ethnicity, body markings (i.e. birth marks, scars, etc.) and we flat out refused. "They" want to know too much! I also have an "Exemption from Immunizations" form on file for each of my children. These are typically due to religious reasons, but ours is based on personal beliefs, which they faught me on, but I won!!

Edited to add that this was also through a John Walsh program!

[edit on 31-8-2010 by IrishCream]

join