It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn: debunkers required for youtube UFO caught on camera!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
reply to post by Mr. D

If you want to claim A disinfo campaign maybe you should look closely at what you posted. I mean is that a person being abducted haha what about the scream as they fall that tops it off. If there's anything disinfo about this it would be you.

from what I read, the scream was added to the original video later. What I am saying is the topic is about UFO's, (real or not). Whether they are alien or human is another subject altogether. The disinfo comes in when people try to claim there are no unidentified flying objects whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Please provide a link to where your getting your information its only courteous.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

humbug
OMG is it Christmas already
UFO's

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Please provide a link to where your getting your information its only courteous.

have you ever heard of data mining? This site is a virtual goldmine for those who try to get their money for nothing and their chicks for free. If you are talking about the info posted in this thread, the links are youtube and wikipedia. If you are talking about other info, courtesy is contagious.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Pointless I rest my case. You have a good idea but have misconstrued it with a phony video that's all I can say.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Pointless I rest my case. You have a good idea but have misconstrued it with a phony video that's all I can say.

The point I'm trying to make is that yes there are things in the sky that some refuse to acknowledge, whether it is a phony video or not is besides the issue. You have to learn to read between the lines my friend. You say it is pointless because you are not listening to what I am trying to say. You have to pose a clear question without deceit to get a clear answer without deceit. It really is that simple if you are asking the correct person. If I don't know the answer to what you are asking, i will try to find out, if I can not find out, I will tell you so.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This thread has given me indegestion....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
After noticing the blatantly obvious CGI I headed here for a translation which, not surprisingly, says "this video is made with digital animation".

To be a gracious host during a time which is questionable at best, here's your answer that I didn't see given to you.

Originally posted by Mr. D
The proof is, how many of who call it a hoax were there when it was digitally made? who saw it being filmed?

It wasn't being filmed. Remember that Computer Generated Imagery you just learned about?

This site is a virtual goldmine for those who try to get their money for nothing and their chicks for free

I haven't heard that song in a while.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by Bob Down Under

humbug
OMG is it Christmas already
UFO's

It is in this thread

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons
After noticing the blatantly obvious CGI I headed here for a translation which, not surprisingly, says "this video is made with digital animation".

To be a gracious host during a time which is questionable at best, here's your answer that I didn't see given to you.

The proof is, how many of who call it a hoax were there when it was digitally made? who saw it being filmed?

It wasn't being filmed. Remember that Computer Generated Imagery you just learned about?

This site is a virtual goldmine for those who try to get their money for nothing and their chicks for free

I haven't heard that song in a while.

Like I've said:

The computer generated information was obtained by and or from someone, somewhere, sometime no matter how skilled the computer is, it was "told" to do what it does by a living thinking being. It can not generate an image without the 1010101010 being given to it from a lens of what it is generating and that lens came from someone either philosophically and or physically, period.

That song has special meaning to me, an inside bad joke if you will.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

I'm sorry.....

You lost me a little while back.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

I'm sorry.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

sorry, which part (where) would that be?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Thanks for the urban dictionary, maybe i'll catch up on the terminology quicker now.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

If you want to claim A disinfo campaign maybe you should look closely at what you posted. I mean is that a person being abducted haha what about the scream as they fall that tops it off. If there's anything disinfo about this it would be you.

from what I read, the scream was added to the original video later. What I am saying is the topic is about UFO's, (real or not). Whether they are alien or human is another subject altogether. The disinfo comes in when people try to claim there are no unidentified flying objects whatsoever.

There is, in the cosmos, a great likelihood that there exist intelligent life that far surpasses us by leaps - if you take into consideration the mind numbingly vast amount of stars and the potential for each one to host a planet that may have initiated life far before we came to be.

And in saying this, I put forward - there is no doubt in my mind that there exists out there, a species of beings who are absolutely capable of producing far more believable cgi video evidence to hoax themselves with, who also, it should be pointed out, have never left their planet to venture out towards our little spec in the night.

[edit to fix a blooper]

[edit on 27/8/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....
I'm sorry.....

sorry, which part (where) would that be?

Mr. D.....

I got lost here.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I tried to decipher what you wrote but I failed miserably.

The video was obtained by the person that made it at his computer when he made it regardless of how powerful the computer is it was programed by a person. It cannot generate an image without binary code being programed into it from a lens(?) and that lens (?) came from the programmer because that's what he envisioned.

Am I close?
I honestly don't know what you're trying to say.

I'm feeling generous tonight.
www.usatoday.com...

www.cnet.com...

www.youtube.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.thisis50.com...

www.sdtimes.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Lol Maybe

The Fat Lady has the stage and its time to go

I bid a good night and a great weekend to all who made my day

And to yourself also Mr D no hard feelings ok?

Its not fun being shark bait is it

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Lol Maybe

The Fat Lady has the stage and its time to go

I bid a good night and a great weekend to all who made my day

And to yourself also Mr D no hard feelings ok?

Its not fun being shark bait is it

Oh just you wait !!! I predict ( yes lets make it a prediction thread too!) FARRRR much more intangible inanity and improbable presumptions are yet to come.

Mark my words!! I saw it in my crystal.. uhh.. pint!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

reply to post by DAVID64

Thanks for the info, didn't know that kinda technology became so mainstream already.

You been in the slammer for 10years

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I realy can't understend why we are here trying to debate this...there's nothing to debate at al!!

Mr.D...please see this carefully...it's the Utube page of the guy (Ledrack), that CREATED that movie in the OP, as other ones, and he even teach us there step by step how to create a alien... ... ...

Ledrack utube's page

Tons of Lredrack's pics

He is a Architect, see other exelent movies from him:

Ledrack's home page

[edit on 27/8/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join