It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn: debunkers required for youtube UFO caught on camera!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

Originally posted by Mr. D

Your welcome

You're not.

You're trying to troll a site populated by very intelligent people (and I don't include myself amongst them) who can spot a fake at the drop of a hat.

Go somewhere else.

oh I don't deny there are some very Intelligent persona on this site (or else I would not be asking), just wondering where all the venom comes from when asking a plausible question. I still don't know whhat a troll is though. (in the sense that you all mean it).

I have heard that a troll can be an agent that takes heat for other agents to accomplish a mission, I have heard that a troll is someone who is trolling for information, I have heard that a troll can be a forigner and I have heard that there are trolls (monsters) that live under bridges. Which one are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr D.....

If I may be so presumptuous as to ask.....

Where have you been all this time?

If the answer is something "exotic", perhaps you could start a thread about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I have travelled all around the world, different countries for 10 years and have lived in a small European village for 15 years whilst doing so.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow, what a quick way to stop a thread....just move it to hoax and bingo chango.....just like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Wow, what a quick way to stop a thread....just move it to hoax and bingo chango.....just like that.

It is in its rightful place. It is not a UFO. It is CGI. It is fake. The A&U forum is not for CGI and hoaxes such as this.

[edit on August 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
He may not know what CGI is, but he seems to know what common decency is.

Go somewhere else? Really? Why are you people so sure you know his life experience enough to be so downright mean?

Geez.

It hurt to read it and it wasn't even written to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Mr. D.....

It's in here anyway!

HOAX Haiti UFO Video HOAX

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
[Mod Note: My apology Mr. D.
I meant to quote a portion of this post and inadvertently clicked edit by mistake/

[edit on 27-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Please read the thread that was linked above and your questions will be answered.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

Please follow this link for your answer

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Mr. D.....

It's in here anyway!

HOAX Haiti UFO Video HOAX

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

NEW ADMIN UPDATE

Member "bridas" posted a link to the demo reel for the "Vue6" 3D software that features the same palm trees as seen in this fabricated video.

This was the info I was asking for thanks
Just because two palm trees look the same height does not mean the ufo's are not real people.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

Just because two palm trees look the same height does not mean the ufo's are not real people.

Ummm.....

Yes it does.

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

Ummm.....

Yes it does.

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

did you see the quality of the video that was made using the Vue 6 software? sounds like disinfo at it's best or worse anyway.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Seriously???? Are you still stating the UFOs depicted in the videos you posted are real? An disinformation statement wow Mr.D where has your common sense gone?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

Ummm.....
Yes it does.

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

did you see the quality of the video that was made using the Vue 6 software? sounds like disinfo at it's best or worse anyway.

Mr. D.....

Please follow this link for your answer

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ATS Team:

Here is some nice music.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
reply to post by Mr. D

Seriously???? Are you still stating the UFOs depicted in the videos you posted are real? An disinformation statement wow Mr.D where has your common sense gone?

proof positive the Haiti Ufo is real! Don't click this link if you don't want to be proven wrong. I will explain what I mean if you ask me nicely

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D since I have nothing to do right now please humor me with your proof. Is that you?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by QuestionTheGovernment]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D since I have nothing to do right now please humor me with your proof. Is that you?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by QuestionTheGovernment]

We are all part of the proof.

Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is synonymous with and sometimes called Black propaganda. It may include the distribution of forged documents, manuscripts, and photographs, or spreading malicious rumors and fabricated intelligence. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

In espionage or military intelligence, disinformation is the deliberate spreading of false information to mislead an enemy as to one's position or course of action. In politics, disinformation is the deliberate attempt to deflect voter support of an opponent, disseminating false statements of innuendo based on the candidates vulnerabilities as revealed by opposition research. In both cases, it also includes the distortion of true information in such a way as to render it useless.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Link

[edit on 8/27/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Mr D.....

If I may be so presumptuous as to ask.....

Where have you been all this time?

If the answer is something "exotic", perhaps you could start a thread about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

You just cant help yourself can you Maybe

If it wasnt for members like yourself ATS would be a morbid place for sure

Keep up the good whit and sarcasm fellow Aussie

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The proof is, how many of who call it a hoax were there when it was digitally made? who saw it being filmed? in other words, probably no one on this site was, yet mostly everyone believes one version or another without actually having "been there done that" get it? the epitomy of a classic disinfo campaign.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join