It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn: debunkers required for youtube UFO caught on camera!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I apollogize if this has already been posted. This is one of the clearest videos I have seen of ufo's. What do you think ATS real or fake? Look's like they were beaming someone up and then drop him so another Ufo can pick him up, amazing video. Kinda looks like a TV commercial.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think u need to wake up a bit

Its all CGI

I would dig a hole and hide if I was u

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Sorry, been outta the loop for the last 10 years or so, what is CGI? never heard of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You have GOT to be kidding. This is CGI. How can you honestly think this is real?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Nice video! Like the other user it's CGI. Here is some information from wikipedia on CGI.

Computer-generated imagery(CGI) is the application of the field of computer graphics or, more specifically, 3D computer graphics to special effects in films, television programs, commercials, simulators and simulation generally, and printed media. Video games usually use real-time computer graphics (rarely referred to as CGI)[citation needed], but may also include pre-rendered "cut scenes" and intro movies (or FMVs--full motion videos) that would be typical CGI applications. CGI is used for visual effects because computer generated effects are more controllable than other more physically based processes, such as constructing miniatures for effects shots or hiring extras for crowd scenes, and because it allows the creation of images that would not be feasible using any other technology. It can also allow a single graphic artist to produce such content without the use of actors, expensive set pieces, or props.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Computer Generated Images

Utube is full of it and if you want to post a serious UFO topic I would do your home .

I should flag this as it made me crack up

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
You have GOT to be kidding. This is CGI. How can you honestly think this is real?

Be nice if someone actually told me what CGI is. Here is another one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Stands for Computer Generated Image. If you've been to the movies in the last few years, you've seen it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by DAVID64

Be nice if someone actually told me what CGI is. Here is another one.

www.youtube.com...

We just did?

Its like your Av and please dont ask what an Avatar is

[edit on 26/8/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Thanks for the info, didn't know that kinda technology became so mainstream already.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Bless your heart - if this was real I sure wouldn't be sleeping tonight, would you. Computer Generated Imagery - CGI

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
They can do things with CGI that are amazing. If you want to see a really great example, see a movie named Avatar. You'll see things that you'll swear are real.. But, that's also one of the tricks the hoaxers are using to fake UFO sightings. The smart ones use it in very small and tricky ways, nothing obvious, so it's harder to spot.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am outa here May Be as I will shortly loose my sence of humour.

I believe this is somone trolling CGI

[edit on 26/8/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Shees, take it easy on the OP. He / She said "Sorry, been outta the loop for the last 10 years" - Did any of you actually read that before snapping away? Aren't we all here to learn? Be nice ATS members, we were all Newbies once.

link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by Mr. D

Bless your heart - if this was real I sure wouldn't be sleeping tonight, would you. Computer Generated Imagery - CGI

If you only knew
. I hardly sleep any night.............

link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

My thoughts exactly! I already gave a snippet from wikipedia and the original poster hasn't taken notice. He's a fish alright!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I did see that movie, it was great.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Tell me you didn't seriously think that it was anything but CGI in this video?

There are plenty of "real" UFO videos out there to analyze.

Posts like this are a waste of space and have contributed to the downfall of the Aliens and UFOs Forum.

I'm sorry if I come off as untactful, but I mean come on buddy.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by susp3kt]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join