It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Game Camera Snap Extraterrestrial Photos?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I count five rows each of 11 led's. Aren't those the infra red source? I do not see how the tiny red dots are the infra red source?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Hmm, yeah now I'm starting to think it is a spider web.

That was my 3rd guess.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Thank you for this .gif

Looking at this i can't buy the "spiderweb" theory or the bug on the cam theory as it never broke from a line like a bug would the gif would show it as a hover motion but hmmmmmmm.

I am not saying it is a UFO but it is interesting to say the least.

Can anyone with a game cam try to reproduce this please and post your findings?

EDIT: I would like to add that i cant buy the "spiderweb" theory because the way it moves, it tilts and yet the light stays the same. If it were a web the web would move back,forth,up,down and the water on it would distort the light.

And where was this taking? Any reports that day?

[edit on 27-8-2010 by GunzCoty]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
How in the world is this in the Alien and UFOs forum? So an infrared game camera produces a photographic anomaly....and that means it's alien?!? That kind of IGNORANT thinking is why we can be so easily laughed at.

Come on, jumping to the least likley conclusion in such matters isn't doing us any good, is it? Besides, those that want to believe it is alien (or a ghost, spirit, orb or whatever) will not be easily swayed by the use of common sense, reason and logic.

I swear, this place is getting worse every day. Thanks to the internet and modern education (combined with parenting skills), I now official declare Ufology dead.

Logic, reason and common sense don't stand a chance against the ignorant masses that populate the internet.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Hey not everyone is "jumping to the least likely conclusion"
And with a name like "IgnoreTheFacts" i find your post a little ironic.

You said "So an infrared game camera produces a photographic anomaly"
Ok where are the FACTS? Are you not jumping to a likely conclusion?

You just go off on a rant and call the masses ignorant but other then your "photographic anomaly" in your only post. You gave nothing to the OP.

So can you please explain your "photographic anomaly" in more detail please.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
EDIT: I would like to add that i cant buy the "spiderweb" theory because the way it moves, it tilts and yet the light stays the same. If it were a web the web would move back,forth,up,down and the water on it would distort the light.
I see you edited to clarify, but I still don't follow you. Spider webs can move significantly in even a slight breeze and the changing curvature of the web can cast the reflections at different angles, so I don't see anything about the movement that eliminates a spider web.

However I happen to agree with you it's not a spider web, just for a different reason. Look at the images of the presumed spider web from the link posted by Sherpa, and see how inconsistent and non-uniform the light sources are?

Originally posted by internos

Most of those don't really look like a row of LEDs, the reflection is irregular, just like I'd expect from a spider web.

The photos mentioned in the OP in contrast have relatively uniform lighting and spacing of the light sources, so I prefer the row of LED theory for that reason. However we can't rule out a spider web on the slim chance that there just happened to be a very uniformly spaced row of condensation droplets, which could happen.

But the fact that the game camera make and model number wasn't provided means the investigation is at a dead end.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I just thought I would point out, although you may already have considered this, is that the game camera in the thread I linked to is not infrared as this one appears to be and the consensus for the strange shapes of light seen in the single strand of spider silk was created by the pattern in the strobe flash.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by sherpa]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Let me clear it up for you. What i mean is as you said

"slight breeze and the changing curvature of the web can cast the reflections at different angles,"

You are right and thats what i mean if it was a web the light would distort not stay in a line and move but change as it moved.

Just like the photos you posted and TY for posting them.

So what do you think this could be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join