It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we know the Bible was created by the Devil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The morning star known as "satan" is a planet called Venus.

Better clear that one up.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
hello

Originally posted by ATLien
Constantine put together the Bible ...

Actually - no he didn't.
Nor did the Council of Nicea.

Constantine put together A bible (well, 50 copies of A bible), but it was NOT the same as our modern bibles (Hermas and Barnabas included.)

THE bible did not come together until some decades after Constantine.

G

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I am not saying the bible is 100% correct, but take a look around you at nature and tell me that everything was made by chance and not perfectly planned. Have you ever looked at a flower or a cob of corn, a sunflower even a tree, or a leave.. these things are perfect they can not just happen by chance...Or Big Bang therory..

Think about that for a bit..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well given the chaos, confusion, war and strife. The bible mayjust as well have been written by the Devil. Too much ignorance has been justified by that book and its readers!

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
hello

Originally posted by lightmere
I am not saying the bible is 100% correct,

That's good, because it's wrong in many places.

but take a look around you at nature and tell me that everything was made by chance and not perfectly planned.

Chance?
Oh dear - you think evolution is just "chance".
That's just not correct at all.

Perfectly planned?
Disease, disasters, killing, suffering - that's all "perfect" to you is it?

Have you ever looked at a flower or a cob of corn, a sunflower even a tree, or a leave.. these things are perfect they can not just happen by chance...

No - no-one has ever looked at a cob of corn, or a sunflower or tree or a "leave" until you did.

How lucky you came along.

G

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
The morning star known as "satan" is a planet called Venus.
Better clear that one up.

So, how many people have you convinced so far?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hey.
This is a re-shaped post I just made to another thread..
Yahweh is a false god ..so in a way the deity of the bible, Yahweh, is actually also the “devil” himself =He didn’t create any of this, but still claims to be the God.
..but so are all the other deities presented in the religions we know. ..they are all false gods. And in reality only characters which were made up by humans ..these deities/entities are not real.

You can gather this from the fact that the ancient religions present the wrong shape of our planet in their texts and explain all the natural phenomena, like thunder & lightning, and the movement of the celestial bodies, including sun and the moon all wrong ..the abrahamic religions have all this all wrong and so it is in the Hindu/Veda religions also.
There are also many human –life cycle models presented ..some cultures believe ‘re-incarnation’ exists, some believe we only live once on this “physical dimension”, some believed it is only the royalty who get to go to the ‘after life’

..if the ancient humanity would have been shown by the True Creator how the universe and even our solar system and home planet is shaped, I’m sure it would have been accurate and not like it was all made up by a human.
If humanity would have talked to the real God/Creator, I’m sure the human-life cycle models would be more consistent to each other ..but they vary quite abit from culture to culture, like the ‘cosmography’ or the believes on the shape of our cosmos and planet does also.

There exists a Creator to all of this, but all the religions present a false god(s) ..there also exists a ‘spirit world’ that communicates to humans, but that seems to be “only” the human-spirit world, the one where we find ourselves after “physical death” ..but it seems to exist on this same planet Earth, so the cosmos seems to be multi-dimensional.

I believe the religious scriptures were “channeled” or received from the ‘spirit world’, but it was only the human-spirit world that “dictated” and gave this information to “physical” humans. I believe it was human-spirits only for the reason all the natural phenomena and celestial movement (extra-planetary information) is all wrong in all the scriptures ..even the most basic fact as the shape of our home planet, so if these spirit would live some where else than on this planet ( say in the sun as some cultures believed), then they would have known the planet is a sphere shaped and not a flat disc like it is many times presented in many scriptures ..see what I mean with all this.

so in short ..the god presented by the bible (and all the other religions of our world) is/are not the creator(s) of this planet, or even a real entities, but only characters that humans (or spirit-humans) made up. ..there is no real Devil, cause all these deities (gods, demons, angels, djinns) were created/fabricated by ancient humans or by spirit-humans.

I’m sort of a Deist so I don’t believe the True Creator has ever communicated to humans or intervened in human life in any other way either

Peace..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
that crazy devil tricked me out of 10% of my financial assets just for belonging to a church to combat his dastardly ways!!!

(no, really he didn't)

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

One thing about the term morning star as used in the bible. It is a position in the hierarchy of heaven.

The morning star is a king or ruler of earth. Satan is referred to as a morning star.
Also there is supposed to be a host of saints in the end times. Referred to as stars. See Daniel.

Also ancient rulers were also defined themselves as morning stars as well. It was a designation of Pharaoh. Living gods on the earth.

It's interesting going to the twilight zone. You come back with interesting souvenirs. Perhaps insanity is underrated.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by ntech]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by SlyFox_79

1 must remember SATAN is not @ war with heaven, so why would Satan deceive the book he has no need. His job is part of a seperation process you come with me and you go with him. He needs your will to lead you to him. By deceiving the book he loses the oppurtunity to get you wills. It was minipulated by evil humans though that have submitted their wills to him.

[edit on 8/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

What if the book offers a belief in things that are not of Spirit at all, but are things that will a soul attached here, in the world of flesh. What if by believing things had to die for your sins, your creating a karmic seed that cant be unplanted till you understand why this is not a spiritual thing? What if the very belief that is within the book, is the cause of the separation. What if God has never put Thee's word in a book?

Just being the devils advocate Ophiuchus

Tie some good things in while hiding the fact that some of the things in there are a way to 'not let souls see'....you have some trick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join