It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Underground Bases: Lecture by Phil Schneider

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by g60kg

Dulce, New Mexico, USA.

number of levels >7 and only 7 were explain upon because after that it's a nightmare in a nightmare.

Taking this from a source called Project Manequin and Underground Bases

Dulce Base, New Mexico Functions: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions.

Levels: 1-7 Known ·

Level 1 - garage for STREET MAINTENANCE. ·

Level 2 - garage for TRAINS, SHUTTLES, TUNNEL BORING MACHINES, AND DISC MAINTENANCE. ·

Level 3 - everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jump suit uniform. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. change in over three pounds requires a physical exam and X-ray. ·

Level 4 - Human research in the Occult areas - Auras - mental telepathy - hypnosis - astral traveling - etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate the Bioplasmic Body (of Man). In other works they can remove the ’soul’ of the human and turn it into a vessel to be used by another entity, in order to allow it to work and operate in the physical realm.. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep ’Delta Waves,’ induce a static shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain- Computer link. They can introduce data and programmed reactions into your Mind ·

Level 5 - Alien housing is on level 5. "...The room circular for the (electromagnetic) generator is nearly 200 feet diameter and covers the fifth and sixth levels (extreme west south wing). There (are) five entrances (plus an escape trap door on the sixth floor) on each floor. Each portal has double door. The security is severe. Armed guards patrol constantly, and in addition to weight sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. Here, is the device that powers the transfer of atoms. ·

Level 6 - Level 6 is privately called ’Nightmare Hall’. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original, forms. There are multi- armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7-feet tall. Aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous. ·

Level 7 - Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help. LEVEL #7 is the worst. Row after row of 1,000’s of humans & humanmixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children’s’ remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?" ·

Below Level 7 - Unknown other levels unexplored by humans. Aliens here. Exits into a vast underground cavern series, unexplored by humans, but suspected to be a huge alien culture area.

Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Colorado Creed, Colorado Datil, N.M. Los Alamos. Page, Arizona Sandia Base Taos, N.M. Notes: The Dulce installation (upper levels) was originally constructed by the RAND corp. There are reported to be over 3000 cameras at various high-security locations. Deep sections of the Complex may CONNECT INTO (EXTENSIVE) NATURAL CAVERN SYSTEMS.

An underground Military Base/Laboratory in Dulce, New Mexico connects with the
underground network of tunnels which honeycombs our planet, and the lower levels of this
base are allegedly under the control of Inner Earth beings or Aliens. This base is connected to
Los Alamos research facilities via an underground "tube-shuttle." (It can be assumed that such
a shuttle way would be a straight-line construction. It should then be possible, by using maps
and some deduction, to determine the most likely location of this base, especially since the
general location is already known.) Beginning in 1947, a road was built near the Dulce Base,
under the cover of a lumber company. No lumber was ever hauled, and the road was later
destroyed. Navajo Dam is the Dulce Base’s main source of power, though a second source is
in El Vado (which is also another entrance). (Note: The above facts should also help to locate
the base.)

Dulce also has reported more missing children than anywhere else, this centers on the activity of the Dulse D.U.M.B.

I have no plans to ever go there, but I do have plans to leave into the center of the Earth and live there. A D.U.M.B. can only go so far but my guess is that it only goes 25 miles deep. And me getting to the center, will be one heck of a trip to go through.
edit on 6-10-2011 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
you didnt really answer my question. I wanted to know why Schneider is right and why you beleive him. you have not listed any source information - Project Manequin?? show me the reports that you have seen. I googled it and one of the first hits I got was from James Casbolt a known fraudster. Are we going to have a decent adult discussion on this or are you just wasting my time. you cant say the Dulce crock is real just because its mentioned by another frausdster years after the original story just regurgitating the same old crap but now saying the MI6 are suddenly involved. Use some logic will you.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Sorry
Just marking this so i can find it later
I have nothing to add ATM

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by g60kg

That is why I said I'll let you believe what you want to believe, I have no power in changing your ideals or anything else.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

what a kop out. It seems you are just a blind believer like a lot of people out there. I was hoping you would make me believe again as I once did when I first came across this fantastic (hollywood worthy) tale. I would urge blind believers to wake up and use some common sense similar to how conspiracy theorists tell skeptics to wake up and stop believing what the NWO/MSM/ET or whoever wants them to believe.

I am UK based so unfamiliar with US government agencies involved with recording missing children. Maybe you could point me in the right direction and show me a reputable government site or report which shows statistics on missing children in the US? I would love to know where the Dilce missing children figures came from. I do remember reading this too but again pretty sure it was mentioned in a Branton writing which has not been coroborated by any reputable sources

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by g60kg

That is why I said I'll let you believe what you want to believe, I have no power in changing your ideals or anything else.

No facts, no power.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Dulce also has reported more missing children than anywhere else.

I can find no evidence to support that statement. As far as I can tell, you are either lying or repeating a lie you've heard.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So much wild stuff circulating on the internet about dulce, area 51, hollow earth, good aliens and bad aliens, hollow moon, planets with living populations, etc. its almost impossible to attempt and put a picture of what the hell is going on.

If hollow earth is real then why would the bad aliens need an underground base to live in close proximity to humans? Would this be for convience of our government to share technology? If good aliens are residing here as well then how can they get along on such a tiny planet? I heard there are many DUMBS throughout the world with pleadians and nordics on one side and then reptillians and greys on the other side. Are these species at peace with each other?

And if ufos are real do they cloak to make themselves invisible? You would think there would be more credible eyewitness accounts with "solid" pictures and videos. Instead on youtube 99% is garbage from bored people or disinfo agents to discredit the topic.

Honestly its a bit confusing. I think a lot of this has to be true due to the hearsay factor and hollywood movie scripts, someone from the inside would have to feed them knowledge and the director would add his own gravey. Unless you have a general theme to work with there is no way in hell you would come up with star wars, star trek, battlestar gallactica, stargate atlantis and countless video games such as doom, quake and halo.

I think more people should get involved with this topic and hopefully one day we will discover the truth!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is crazy because there is a this princess of Japan, Kaoru Nakamaru who talks about highly civilized being beneath the Earth which is really similar to Phil's experience. She talks about three days of darkness which sounds a lot like the Alien agenda Phil mentions. If you search up "Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan - About 2012 and the Underground Bases of the "elites" " on youtube and connect her speech with some of Phil's speeches a horrifying alien invasion scenario can be created.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by annonannonannon
This is crazy because there is a this princess of Japan, Kaoru Nakamaru who talks about highly civilized being beneath the Earth which is really similar to Phil's experience. She talks about three days of darkness which sounds a lot like the Alien agenda Phil mentions. If you search up "Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan - About 2012 and the Underground Bases of the "elites" " on youtube and connect her speech with some of Phil's speeches a horrifying alien invasion scenario can be created.

These people seem to feed off each other, consciously or subconsciously adopting part or all of the narrative of the other (which, of course, is a hallmark of a conspiracy). Ultimately they, or their gullible followers, actually began to cross reference the "sources" citing each other in an effort to establish credibility. "Gee lookie here! Princess Hoo-Hah is saying something similar to Professor Nutz! So it must be true!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join