It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Underground Bases: Lecture by Phil Schneider

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by discloseorlose
Phil Schneider was nothing more than a narcissistic liar and fabricator. Not to mention, Ron Rummel really did committed suicide and was not murdered. The proof of Schneider's lies is in the math. Take Phil's age and his time on various jobs he claimed to do, certainly try and consider time at college for his supposed degrees, which never existed anyway so scratch the college time and you'll see that he would have been 17 years old when he went to work for the government. Phil stated that he worked at Dulce in 1979.

1979 - worked at Dulce
1947 - born
32 - Phils age while working at Dulce
-------------------------
1981 - Last job
1947 - born
34 - Age when Phil ceased working (went on SSI)
17 - Years Phil claimed he worked in government
17 - How old he would have been when he went to work in the government.

Where are his college years in those 17 years? There aren't any however he claimed to be an Aerospace Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geological Engineer. Schneider is a mockery to the UFO Community. Just listen to that 1995 youtube of Phil's speech and see for yourself that he doesn't have a clue and dances around all over the place re-instilling old conspiracies of which half don't even exist and were the fabrications of others like William Cooper, etc.

More importantly, what you didn't know was that while at Dulce, Phil simply worked for the Army Corp of Engineers and nothing more. This information is available through Social Security records as are many other truths about Phil Schneider. The key here though is why didn't Phil ever say the words, "ARMY CORP OF ENGINEERS" in any of his speeches? Obviously because he was hiding the truth amongst his many, many lies.

Phil died by his own hands. If anything, that rubber hose around his neck (which wasn't a wire by the way) was put there by himself letting people think he was murdered because he was dieing anyway and he knew it. Schneider never let ANYONE ever see any of the supposed multi-thousand page government documents because they never existed. Instead, he went out in what was to look like a suicide so people would think differently.

People like Schneider is what keeps the UFO Community from going forward. They make it look just a bit too kooky so NOBODY LISTENS to the truth when it IS stated. We don't need these lies and the best thing we can do for Phil Schneider is to now bury his lies along with him.

a good argument against that which someone said to me

Philip Schneider apparently had 2 soclial security numbers as stated by his ex wife. Quote " He worked for the Army Corps of Engineers and U.S. Navy with the same wrong number. Only after he obtained SSI in 1981 did his "real" number come into play" She goes on to explain how she was able to prove he had 2 numbers when she applied for his daughters death benefits.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Take Phil's age and his time on various jobs he claimed to do, certainly try and consider time at college for his supposed degrees, which never existed anyway so scratch the college time and you'll see that he would have been 17 years old when he went to work for the government. Phil stated that he worked at Dulce in 1979.

1979 - worked at Dulce
1947 - born
32 - Phils age while working at Dulce
-------------------------
1981 - Last job
1947 - born
34 - Age when Phil ceased working (went on SSI)
17 - Years Phil claimed he worked in government
17 - How old he would have been when he went to work in the government.

Where are his college years in those 17 years? There aren't any however he claimed to be an Aerospace Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geological Engineer. Schneider is a mockery to the UFO Community. Just listen to that 1995 youtube of Phil's speech and see for yourself that he doesn't have a clue and dances around all over the place re-instilling old conspiracies of which half don't even exist and were the fabrications of others like William Cooper, etc.
===============================================

I watched phil schneider's lecture, as well as john lear's tells all interview with project camelot in Las Vegas(april 2008) and much respect to both men. They are clearly on to something big that has been very well hidden for the last sixty years. to cut to the chase, i know that with this big secret comes issue and inconsistencies with disclosure at every level of the, to quote John,"compartmentalized security clearances" . Also, with an agency this secret, this invested, and this embedded, comes efforts of distraction and disinformation. both of which, i, as well as other members of this site, have witnessed. i earlier passed the above paragraph(which somebody used as a fact to debunk John) moments ago in an effort to cross reference both John and Phil's stories of Dulce 79 on an angelfire website which to me reeked of disinformation. and to me, the fact that both phil and his friend's deaths are even being debated as murder, points to the likelihood that it was, especially considering the weight of their discussions and the frequency of them. though phil likely embellished certain details, i'm not sure that John has the entire story either. but both seem to be shade of truth. and a rather alarming truth at that.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I met Phil Schneider on three different occasions (along with Al Bielek). He showed me showed me some really intriguing artifacts from his metal case--exotic metals, implant, photo of UFO by atomic blast, etc. I have no doubt that he was telling the truth. Phil Schneider was a genuine hero and a man of great integrity. He gave his life to get this information out.

He also opened his shirt to reveal the big gash/scar from the alien weapon. When I saw him the third time he opened his shirt again and there was a new scar--a bullet hole in his shoulder. He said he had been in a shoot out with an FBI guy who was trying to kill him.

I was abducted twice and taken to a deep underground military/alien base where I saw US military personnel with tall Grays. I don't need to be convinced about Phil's information. *Snip*
I saw Phil a fourth time, but not in person. He was on a TV program exposing government assassinations of scientists who were working on black projects.

Phil Schneider was a genuine hero and a man of great integrity. He gave his life to get this information out. It is sad that more Americans do not have that kind of integrity.

Peace,
TLC

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Edited out personal website as per the T&C

edit on 9/9/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ah- the phil schneider story- here we go-
i find his tale hard to swallow, but he seems straight up
when i watch him. i believe there are underground bases..
maybe they connect and are an elaborate scheme..
i just have trouble taking the step into the alien thing.
they certainly murdered william cooper in arizona.
there's alot of things out west that you aint suppose to know about.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Lasers that dig seven miles of tunnel in one day? I am guessimating you would have to hook up a nuclear power plant to feed that.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I heard at a certain level you are informed on a need to know basis. He knew a lot. I wonder why.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
he's telling the truth, on his right hand, he's missing two fingers, now that is proof that he was shot with a particle gun. How many people are willing to join the ranks of freedom?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Plenty of people have lost fingers and other digits, does that prove they were shot by "alien weapons"? No.

This entire topic is a classic example of the "Dark Side thesis" of Ufology which was popular in the 80s and 90s. It draws too much on proven fakes, why didn't the 1989 MUFON conference end all of this silliness?

I live most of the year in New Mexico (in fact I am there right now) and I have been around the supposed area of the Dulce Base. There is nothing there but classic rural New Mexican fare. We have absolutely no evidence to support ANY of these wild claims.

I challenge anyone in this thread to show me evidence for any of Phil Schneider's wild and outrageous claims.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I'm as well having a hard time to believe all these wild claims by Phil Schneider, he may have worked on building underground bases but I really can't believe all the things he claims/ claimed even with an open mind...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It looked legit but I stopped reading at "miles deep and the size of entire cities...laser drills....NWO..."

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Scales

Couldn't handle the fear? I felt the same way but I needed to know. There are some who demand actual evidence in their hands, which I understand.

This man is a patriot, it's just some people are programmed to automatically attack patriots of this country, which is sad.

Are you a patriot?

I know I am.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Truman Cash

truman, you haven't written in a long time. would like to know more about schneider.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

what has this mans ramblings got to do with being a patriot? if I hurt my leg/arm/thumb whilst working on my car and have to have the thing amputated and then told everyone that E.T.'s dad shot me with his beam weapon would you openly believe me? Please explain why you believe what Phil says and please also explain why you choose to ignore what people have already disproved.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why do you people always take the 'completely wrong' or 'completely true' approaches? How about the story to be partially true. For example, there is no reason to doubt there are some top secret aircraft. There is nothing impossible in Schneider having been called to work there for some time. Revealing even these aircraft could be life threatening to the one who exposes them. Thus, this may have become a reason for his death, the aliens and how he shot some could be false. Here is an example how partially it may be true, other not.

I dont know what to think of aliens inhabiting lower levels of caves. American natives have been having stories, not legends of seeing such creatures. I wouldn't blindly believe that without any proof for all these years but I am willing to accept it as a possibility,

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Bump

And all who want some PROOF of what they are up to underground check out this guy and get his FIRST book Underground Bases & tunnels check the dates patents, who put them in then maybe it does not seem so fabulous?

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 3-10-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Partially true questions credibility. Why should a stroy of this magnitute be only partially true. Apparently the guy was risking his life to tell the truth so why not tell it? Personally I think maybe he wasnt all there.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by g60kg

To respond to your reply, I hold no feelings of prejudice. I will only leave you to your beliefs because it would be a waste of time to tell you everything I know and how what Phil is saying is true, and that we are the victims.

If that will help give you something, a being who seeks proof by the use of words, then O.K. I will let you believe what you want.

However remember this, A patriot is someone who holds to the country's virtues and is eager to correct it's wrongs or deficiencies. This man was one example of them.
edit on 4-10-2011 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by g60kg

To respond to your reply, I hold no feelings of prejudice. I will only leave you to your beliefs because it would be a waste of time to tell you everything I know and how what Phil is saying is true, and that we are the victims.

Look I do not wish to attack anyone on here. Why would it be a waste of time for you to post on here everything you know, isnt that the point of such disccusion forums. I want to know what you know and how you know, c'mon make a believer out of me. Like I said I am ready to believe just not blindly.
edit on 5-10-2011 by g60kg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by g60kg

OK, then ask me a certain topic that you would like me to explain on so that I have something to let the people know what I have learned that is not in college or High School.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Ok you said you know everything Phil says is true so lets stay on topic and start off with Dulce. Phil says its true and you know he is right and I want to know why you know this.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join