It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Underground Bases: Lecture by Phil Schneider

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Chorlton

There are indeed speculations that it might have been accidentaly created as early as the 1950's.

No, it was intentionally developed.

Thanks for the heads up.

You have no basis for this as factual.
If you have then post it.

Even the greatest medical and scientific minds havent made up their minds on that, so once again, as in a lot of material you post, I suspect
you are making it up as you go along simply for the sensationalism.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Even the greatest medical and scientific minds havent made up their minds on that, so once again, as in a lot of material you post, I suspect

Thanks for your post Chorlton. Probably many feel as you do and they would be wrong also. Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Thanks for your post Chorlton. Probably many feel as you do and they would be wrong also. Thanks again.

So you are stating that the the greatest medical minds and some of the greatest scientists who have been working on this for years are wrong and you are right eh?.

I think that says it all really doesnt it?

Ill leave others to decide now.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jorik
I admittedly don't know much about this, but one thing stuck in my mind when I was reading it, How could they just stumble onto the underground alien base that had been there for a million years, and then the first thing that happens is they kill them, then nothing else ever comes of it?

no body said these bases were there for million years! they were probably built b4 WW2 at the most, who killed who?
nothing else comes of it? you want CNN broadcasting this?
give me a break and educate yourself

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If you base it on the one lecture after he "tweaked" it to sound more credible, then you might want to believe it. Especially if you leave out the part where he says, "come up here look at the documents/ photos, Those are for sale"

When I went back and watched his early lectures I realized he was a bit of a nutter. Alot of it was geared toward an ideological agenda, ie. Prayer in schools, Janet Reno was evil because he believed she was a homosexual.

The fact is the current government has alot more of what he wanted as far as relegious and cultural beleves, I wonder what he would say off the bush administration.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow - this brings back some memories of the old BBS days when you had text files available for download that contained this exact information (and most of Lear's stuff too). It sounds just about as credible now as it did back then... take that for what its worth.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Personally I believe that AIDS was man-made. I have heard that it was introduced into the vaccinations in gay communities and also in Africa. John, what's your take on the reasons for developing the virus, other than plain old population reduction of certain groups?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Firefight with Aliens?
AIDS as a Bioweapon Based on Alien Excretions?

Oh Come on.

Which part do you believe cannot possibly be true:
1. The firefight?
2. Aliens?
3. Or maybe the underground bases?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by Jorik
I admittedly don't know much about this, but one thing stuck in my mind when I was reading it, How could they just stumble onto the underground alien base that had been there for a million years, and then the first thing that happens is they kill them, then nothing else ever comes of it?

no body said these bases were there for million years! they were probably built b4 WW2 at the most, who killed who?
nothing else comes of it? you want CNN broadcasting this?
give me a break and educate yourself

Actually, and it is of little consequence to the actual topic, my question came from this part of the original post,

As I was headed down there, we found outselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surpised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years.

Do you consider me educated now?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Phil Schneider was nothing more than a narcissistic liar and fabricator. Not to mention, Ron Rummel really did committed suicide and was not murdered. The proof of Schneider's lies is in the math. Take Phil's age and his time on various jobs he claimed to do, certainly try and consider time at college for his supposed degrees, which never existed anyway so scratch the college time and you'll see that he would have been 17 years old when he went to work for the government. Phil stated that he worked at Dulce in 1979.

1979 - worked at Dulce
1947 - born
32 - Phils age while working at Dulce
-------------------------
1981 - Last job
1947 - born
34 - Age when Phil ceased working (went on SSI)
17 - Years Phil claimed he worked in government
17 - How old he would have been when he went to work in the government.

Where are his college years in those 17 years? There aren't any however he claimed to be an Aerospace Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geological Engineer. Schneider is a mockery to the UFO Community. Just listen to that 1995 youtube of Phil's speech and see for yourself that he doesn't have a clue and dances around all over the place re-instilling old conspiracies of which half don't even exist and were the fabrications of others like William Cooper, etc.

More importantly, what you didn't know was that while at Dulce, Phil simply worked for the Army Corp of Engineers and nothing more. This information is available through Social Security records as are many other truths about Phil Schneider. The key here though is why didn't Phil ever say the words, "ARMY CORP OF ENGINEERS" in any of his speeches? Obviously because he was hiding the truth amongst his many, many lies.

Phil died by his own hands. If anything, that rubber hose around his neck (which wasn't a wire by the way) was put there by himself letting people think he was murdered because he was dieing anyway and he knew it. Schneider never let ANYONE ever see any of the supposed multi-thousand page government documents because they never existed. Instead, he went out in what was to look like a suicide so people would think differently.

People like Schneider is what keeps the UFO Community from going forward. They make it look just a bit too kooky so NOBODY LISTENS to the truth when it IS stated. We don't need these lies and the best thing we can do for Phil Schneider is to now bury his lies along with him.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
you know i always thought people like phil's job was to poison the well

i believe that any black budget underground bases would be for continuation of gov't type deals, perhaps the mayan's and aztects and so on and so forth were on to sometype of radical earth changes occurring in the next 4 years. Not end of the world deflection, just tremendous strains and pains that the earth may undergo for reasons i don't understand.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Was he not dying of Cancer?

I have the video here, has anyone posted this video?

kaboomstocks.com...&+the+nwo+-+phil+schneider+2of7.html

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow i am speachless i never thought this would ever be made known to the public. i am impressed.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I stumbled onto this lovely piece of literature, First I would like to say that D-Boys do not guard stealth technology, They never have and never will, I have had the pleasure of serving with some D-Boys over my military career, The B-2 is guarded by Air Force personnel and to this date the B-2 is our finest piece of stealth technology, The Air Force does just fine providing security for this amazing machine. Now my question folks: Didnt the shootout take place at Area 51? I mean its an amazing story but I just cannot allow myself to believe this. If there are undergrounf tunnels in New Jersey then I want evidence and coords to find them myself...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Tell you what, this stuff is weird but this guy did die for spreading whatever message he was sending. Look at his videos. He's obviously in distress. He's definitely missing part of his hand. Reading the accounts on the Internet, it all seems credible. Still the accounts are weighed with very little critical discourse present. I'll tell you another thing, the guy definitely knows at least basic geology-student geology. As a geologist I know that. He knew geology and from what I can tell he knew it fairly well. Chilling stuff really but it's hard to tell. I think there's truth here but there may also be distortion. That's the way it always is. People need to be critical of information presented on the Internet and actually we would be honoring Mr. Schneider by doing so since he stated that we all should be critical and do research for ourselves; thereby forming our own hypothesis. That's just good science is what it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

He does mention how the govt wanted to get rid of the constitution and that has happened.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Funny how everyone thinks they know something. They do not. Almost every post here has stated falseness and truth simultaneously.

Simply meditating on the probabilities brings one to remarkable, logical conclusions.

OF COURSE there are secret military aircraft. It's our military's job, if they're competent, to have secret weapons, and aircraft are the most powerful weapons. (The US began building nuclear aircraft in the 1940s-- look up NEPA). The B series stealth aircraft are not secret... they're old.

OF COURSE there is a huge covert budget and underground (and undersea) bunkers; the paramount objective of our government is the survival of the human species, and nearly all life on the entire planet has been destroyed countless times in the past. (Did you know we've sent 40 missions to Mars and 43 to Venus? Colonization for survival.) Read about the global seed vault, an effort of more than 100 countries' governments combined. Read about the new planets recently discovered in our own solar system. Read about the pyramids found all over the globe, including Bosnia, Peru, China, Japan, and even Illinois, USA. What did the people used to know?

OF COURSE there are secrets kept from the people. Do people really believe humans discovered the Earth was round in A.D.? --Yet ten thousand years ago, ancient races like he Egyptians and Sumerians had mapped the stars, and the planets in orbit around the Sun. Yes... information is guarded and erased, information about humanity's survival.

Perhaps humankind's greatest flaw: the ego, which makes us believe we know more than we do, and makes us think that we are right we when have almost no direct facts or proof.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Funny how everyone thinks they know something. They do not. Almost every post here has stated falseness and truth simultaneously.

Simply meditating on the probabilities brings one to remarkable, logical conclusions.

OF COURSE there are secret military aircraft. It's our military's job, if they're competent, to have secret weapons, and aircraft are the most powerful weapons. (The US began building nuclear aircraft in the 1940s-- look up NEPA). The B series stealth aircraft are not secret... they're old.

OF COURSE there is a huge covert budget and underground (and undersea) bunkers; the paramount objective of our government is the survival of the human species, and nearly all life on the entire planet has been destroyed countless times in the past. (Did you know we've sent 40 missions to Mars and 43 to Venus? Colonization for survival.) Read about the global seed vault, an effort of more than 100 countries' governments combined. Read about the new planets recently discovered in our own solar system. Read about the pyramids found all over the globe, including Bosnia, Peru, China, Japan, and even Illinois, USA. What did the people used to know?

OF COURSE there are secrets kept from the people. Do people really believe humans discovered the Earth was round in A.D.? --Yet ten thousand years ago, ancient races like he Egyptians and Sumerians had mapped the stars, and the planets in orbit around the Sun. Yes... information is guarded and erased, information about humanity's survival.

Perhaps humankind's greatest flaw: the ego, which makes us believe we know more than we do, and makes us think that we are right we when have almost no direct facts or proof.

Well i was going to post somthing similar well said! i would star but you didnt log in.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by discloseorlose
Phil Schneider was nothing more than a narcissistic liar and fabricator. Not to mention, Ron Rummel really did committed suicide and was not murdered. The proof of Schneider's lies is in the math. Take Phil's age and his time on various jobs he claimed to do, certainly try and consider time at college for his supposed degrees, which never existed anyway so scratch the college time and you'll see that he would have been 17 years old when he went to work for the government. Phil stated that he worked at Dulce in 1979.

1979 - worked at Dulce
1947 - born
32 - Phils age while working at Dulce
-------------------------
1981 - Last job
1947 - born
34 - Age when Phil ceased working (went on SSI)
17 - Years Phil claimed he worked in government
17 - How old he would have been when he went to work in the government.

Where are his college years in those 17 years? There aren't any however he claimed to be an Aerospace Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geological Engineer. Schneider is a mockery to the UFO Community. Just listen to that 1995 youtube of Phil's speech and see for yourself that he doesn't have a clue and dances around all over the place re-instilling old conspiracies of which half don't even exist and were the fabrications of others like William Cooper, etc.

More importantly, what you didn't know was that while at Dulce, Phil simply worked for the Army Corp of Engineers and nothing more. This information is available through Social Security records as are many other truths about Phil Schneider. The key here though is why didn't Phil ever say the words, "ARMY CORP OF ENGINEERS" in any of his speeches? Obviously because he was hiding the truth amongst his many, many lies.

Phil died by his own hands. If anything, that rubber hose around his neck (which wasn't a wire by the way) was put there by himself letting people think he was murdered because he was dieing anyway and he knew it. Schneider never let ANYONE ever see any of the supposed multi-thousand page government documents because they never existed. Instead, he went out in what was to look like a suicide so people would think differently.

People like Schneider is what keeps the UFO Community from going forward. They make it look just a bit too kooky so NOBODY LISTENS to the truth when it IS stated. We don't need these lies and the best thing we can do for Phil Schneider is to now bury his lies along with him.

I always believed Phil Schneider and deemed his video's to be extremely believable but having read the above post I am having doubts. None of it adds up as the poster about says where are all his college years? And why are the government employing 17 year olds?

P.S. Is there an audio of the original post?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join