It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cadborosauruses filmed in Alaska?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
And please lets keep it too crabbers and Lobster,, maybe deep sea,, but jut what does bend a hook like that????

Thats a lot of steel,,, maybe got caught on bottom??

Anyone?

edit on 11-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If there is a cryptid these idiots will kill it. nice....Shows ya that hillbillys don't always live in the south

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
Great. Now we have guns and explosions...

www.youtube.com...

WTF? These retards are trying to kill mythological creatures of my province?!

I think it's time that CFB Esquimalt sends out some corvettes for some target practice against a few hostile crab boats

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It looks to me as though this show on Discovery featuring these clowns may be yet another one of those that aren't about the creatures, more the idiots in it.

I'm prepared to be disappointed over this one. I can see it now. Lots of high speed boat action, some "YEEHAR's" & someone running about with a shaky cam whenever one of them points & shouts "look", some crappy footage of an underwater log, some faked bent hooks, followed by shooting at something the viewers can’t see. And an explosion. Just for good measure.

Sounds more like a low budget action sci-fi than an actual documentary on some unusual footage.

Sad really.

I'm with you. No I don’t live there but if these cowboys were in my neck of the woods pulling these stunts, I'd probably try and run them over.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the updates!

It sounds like we shall finally be able to see the footage very soon.

Hopefully it does not disappoint.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"Alaskan Monster Hunt: Hillstranded Premieres Tonight"

July 19, 10:00 PM
Alaskan Monster Hunt: Hillstranded

Deadliest Catch captains Johnathan and Andy Hillstrand begin an adventure in their hometown of Homer, Alaska and go by air, land and sea to search for answers to the Bering Sea Monster mystery and hunt for the legendary “Cadborosaurus.”

July 20, 12:00 AM

July 21, 9:00 PM

July 21, 11:00 PM

www.cryptomundo.com...

There are also two screen shots of the "Cadborosaurus" in this article, although at this point its hard to tell what it is.

www.cryptomundo.com...

Cheers
edit on 19-7-2011 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

Edit - Doesnt look like I get it on TV at my house, hopefully there will be some good updates online that I can read.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just finished watching this. It really wasn't every exciting, though the methods they chose for trying to catch the monster actually seemed logical, if not overly violent. They loaded up on spears and guns and explosives but never ended up using them. I heard people saying there was supposed to be much more to the caddy footage, but I didn't see it. Looked like the same footage to me in the show. At the very end they spotted something large and white underwater and supposedly hooked it, but surprise surprise, whatever it was broke the line.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Most of the actual footage is available online at the Discovery channels web site...

J,

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

That doesnt really seem like the footage that was described in the first articles I read..hmm..

There was supposed to be Beluga whales in the footage..and one of the "Caddy's" was supposed to turn its head towards the camera at one point.

Im very disappointed if this was the footage being descibed last August.

Cheers
edit on 20-7-2011 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

it is on you tube,

here is a link through cryptomundo's site.

www.cryptomundo.com...

i'm going to watch it now.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Thanks, unfortunately the video has been removed. I have yet to see the "footage" but based my above comments on what other users have said. Ill still hopefully be viewing it soon though.

It doesnt make sense why the author on Cryptomundo would describe the footage like he did, when it apparently doesnt look anything like that.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Total crap!

Nothing about the film was as talked about on cryptomundo.

Looks like we get sham wowed again!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join