It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cadborosauruses filmed in Alaska?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Surely there's something to this, Discovery chennel would not be buying exclusive rights to grainy footage of a boat wake.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I had never heard of Cadborosaurus before, but I must say this is exciting. I'm usually the first to cry hoax, but I'm also always seeking to be convinced that undiscovered things of this magnitude are out there. This sounds promising...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is, by far, the largest thing I have ever heard of happening in the Crypto world, and I have followed Cryptozoological for the majority of my life.

I admit, I have not followed Cryptomundo closely, but from what I have read of their articles, those guys tend to have a straight head on their shoulders. The fact that one of their writers is staking his own credibility on the reality of this footage makes me excited.

Still, I cannot reach a final opinion until such a time that I can view the footage myself. I know I'm going to watch this thread closely for the time slot the show in question will air, and I will watch it, if I can.

After so many years of disappointment, it's hard to believe that vindication is at hand, and yet, I cannot stop myself from hoping.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Seeing the film of this creature will be the only way to convince me. We see all of these tales of monsters etc from around the world and yet no good video evidence is ever put forth. Until then, this incident will be on that "vague/too good to be true" list.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
S+F for the thread
thanks much.

I'll be subscribing to the thread in the hopes of finding the date for the airing of the footage. I try to watch as many of The Discovery Channels documentaries as possible, and will be keeping my eyes and ears open for this one, for sure.

Thanks for the heads up Agent Mulder!

Kyle

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
From this link ...

The final product is in the hands of the production company.

Well, so much for turning it over to a news source or scientific group. Frankly a "production company" implies to me attempt to make a fast buck on non-sense "footage". :-(

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know of a site where I can keep an eye out for this? Like planned air times etc?

I've no idea where to look.

Thanks,

Kyle

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I'm sorry [ I wish it would be real] but I have to agree with your reply.

If they had a body or some video of it washed up on the shore then I could get excited.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kai22

I believe I read that Cryptomundo would have the dates/times eventually, so keep checking on there for an update I guess.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Voidmaster

Ok, thanks for the heads up

I've been on Cryptomundo before but couldn't get my head around the site layout
silly me.

If anything comes up I'll make sure to post it here.

Thanks again,

Kyle

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Two new articles on the subject were published today.

This one by Craig Woolheater
www.cryptomundo.com...

Was this one-time special called “Hillstranded” to be the venue for the showing of this footage?

Is it now tied up in litigation, causing the airing of said footage to be delayed indefinitely?

Much more in the article if you want to read it.

and this one by John Kirk
www.cryptomundo.com...

Regarding the news that Craig relayed earlier today here on Cryptomundo regarding the Hillstrands.

Paul Leblond was part of that principal photography in June.

He discussed the Caddy footage with the Hillstrands. They did not obtain the footage. It was obtained by a Washington state fisherman who also fishes in Alaska.

I will enquire into the fate of the footage, but I think it likely they will use it in another part of Deadliest Catch. Original Productions produces both shows and they are the new owners of the footage after acquiring it from the Washington man.

I’ll keep readers advised when I get some news.

Hopefully the footage comes out soon, so we can see for ourselves if it is legit or not.
If the footage is actually genuine, its pretty unfortunate we have had to wait this long to view it. Hopefully it is released soon.

I wish a picture of the footage or a couple seconds of the footage were released so we could at least get an idea of what we might be looking at.

Ill keep looking for more information on the subject and continue to post it here.

Cheers

edit on 22-9-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Hey thanks for keeping this thread alive.
I hope the video surfaces soon [pun intended]

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
yes, thank you for keeping us updated. I certainly hope this doesn't slow down the footage too much, though it would be nice to get to watch it on my birthday, lol.

I've already waited through almost all of september, I just hope I don't have to wait for too much longer. Even if it doesn't show anything, the suspense is getting a little much for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree
By the way, I'm not trying to debunk the O.P. specifically, it's just that I've seen so many of these shows build the hype, yet never come through with anything close to concrete.

Same here.

Usually when I peruse numerous articles that tease and drop little tidbits of information at a time it turns out to be a big carrot-on-a-stick trick to lure in curiosity seekers. Going on that, I am almost positive that we will never, ever get to see this footage. I'm sure something will come along to excuse its absence.

But man, I would love to be wrong! This one sounds really interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Sounds like the same thing as the "Big Foot" in the ice chest. I'll be surprised if they ever show the video.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Nice, could this be the next hoax?

I look forward to see some footage that isnt zoomed 1500x and so blurry it looks like a poorly made pizza thats been left in the sun for too long with some fool putting a highlighted box around the pepperoni telling me its big foot.

Its 2010! We have Amazing cameras! Surely we can get some decent footage eh, Come on Iphones! Do it!

Ahhhh!

edit on 1-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db510bfb8d94.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ff6572f6c2c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67dca514baac.jpg[/atsimg]

very interesting, typical loch ness type creature, very supportive to hear they have footage of many instead of just one,

however am i the only one who gets realy pissed off when it is claimed there is incredible footage and we cant see it yet?!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Last I heard, Discovery Channel may be putting the footage in as part of Trawlermen(*).... how true this is I'm not sure as is sounds abit daft to me.

I'd rather see a full episode dedicated to the footage and/or the Cadborosaurus.

I'll edit this post when I can find a link

Kyle

edit on 1-10-2010 by kai22 because: (*) It's not Trawlermen, it's Deadliest Catch

This is a thread on - Cryptomundo - on the 17th Aug

This is a thread on Cryptomundo on the 22nd Sept

edit on 1-10-2010 by kai22 because: To add links

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't see this as amounting to anything. If there was actually something to this it would have made the news already.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I hope this turns out to be the find that shocks us all, but i have a feeling there'll be a few disappointed sigh's when the video gets aired. It will go into the list of probabilities like most of the other cryptids we search for.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join