It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New, Speculative Theory on Nibiru (Extra-Dimensional!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thank you, all, for your thoughts; though I must admit that my only thought was, "Oh, my God, what IS that?" Something that scares the daylights out of you does not induce pragmatism. I have always wondered if some unexplained things in the sky could be extra-dimensional. Maybe that is why they skip in and out of our dimension and are so difficult to prove/disprove.

But now you have me thinking pragmatically. Could be a hologram or like a sundog, but I have never seen one to compare it to. My new thought is perhaps it is like a radio skip. When I was a teenager in Ohio, I could listen to a Chicago radio station occasionally for very brief periods. I attributed this to a skip. So maybe my planet thingy was like a radio skip and the vision was a reflection of the earth reflected off the ionosphere like a a radio wave. I don't know if this is possible, but it sounds pragmatic to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Karolee

If the image you saw was a sun dog it would likely have lasted a while. They tend to last minutes to a half hour or more at a time. You might be interested in looking at this site. It shows many interesting atmospheric phenomena. Keep an eye out for sun dogs. They appear around 2 times a week on average. I see them quite often as well as seeing opalescent clouds.
atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The only thing that comes close to what I saw were the images of the moon. I have created a photoshopped image as a representation of what I saw in the location that I saw it. I used an image of the moon as a stand in for my visionary planet. I don't know if the link will work!

carike.smugmug.com...#!i=2361522505&k=64549sm&lb=1&s=A

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Unity_99

Holograms require a projection surface. They cannot appear in mid air as shown in scifi movies. They can appear to be in mid air, but are not actually there. In the article you referenced it states that the idea is to project the images onto a screen. The tactile holograms are not augmented holograms in which the sensation of touch, a haptic feedback, is caused by a system external to the hologram. The hologram itself cannot be touched.

Yes but they don't need a normal screen. Chemicals, HZ, sound, DNA, lots of weird stuff up in our skies right now.

And aside from the film and various ways they can get creative in conference settings. Chemicals do the same thing, and whether you believe in chemtrails or not, (I'm pretty sure you don't, and I'm pretty sure I do), there are still oodles of them up there, not to mention frequencies.

www.sumthink.com...

dnadecipher.com/index.php/ddj/article/download/10/19

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Karolee

I have always wondered if some unexplained things in the sky could be extra-dimensional.

' extra-dimensional'?
You are layering myths on top of each other.
Shouldn't you have proof that different dimentions exist before you make up unproven things to come in and out of them?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes but they don't need a normal screen. Chemicals, HZ, sound, DNA, lots of weird stuff up in our skies right now.

All of that is irrelevant. You need something onto which the image is projected. The material itself is not important, but there has to be a screen. The screen cannot be diffuse such as a "cloud". There has to be a surface. If the surface is not planar it prevents proper viewing except from a limited perspective.

You referenced a link that doesn't know what a contrail is all about. Here is what they stated and that is simply wrong. How can you trust that site when it can't even get that right?

CONTRAILS are actually tiny water ice particles being dumped by the jet’s engines to keep them cool.

On page 2 this person simply flat out lies and misrepresents.

Incredible, there it is, proof that one of main chemical compounds found in the chemtrail samples has been used 100% for HOLOGRAPHIC study and testing!

1. No one has detected SBN in the outside world
2. The material does not form a screen, it's a means of hologram storage.

It was a waste of time after that. Actually, it was a waste of time before that.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Astronomers, both amateur and professional, know the skies. They look often and are spread all over the world. If anything like that happened then those that spend a great deal of time looking would have seen something over the centuries that they have been looking up.

You really need to figure out what confused you. It could be anything from a distant lightning bolt in a cloud to a reflection to a light bulb burning out with a swan song flash.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well I wasn't really looking at the sky. I was admiring the scenery and happened to see this. I also saw it one other time while driving to work. It was important to me to be able to see land masses so I could recognize Africa or America or whatever, but I never did see any. I do not expect a planet to be so near in our space-time continuum as everyone, obviously, would know about it. However, I thought it could be an extra-dimensional thing, a visual skip like a radio skip, or a reflection of our earth back to me in the sky.
Link to second photoshopped image.
carike.smugmug.com...#!i=2362451880&k=5XLmJ5d

Like I initially said I do not know anything about the science of reflections or skips. But a further search for reflections led me to this website. Otherwise I am at a total loss.
www.optics4kids.org...

But it would be highly interesting if UFOs (they glow and do unscientific maneuvers) came from another dimension as they would not obey our laws of physics. Interesting, to say the least.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Hi,
I've been wondering about this so-called fluff cloud encompassing our solar system.
I think our binary/sister sun has become this fluff cloud.

Along that line of reasoning, every place in the universe where remnants of a super nova exist so too does life exist,
In my minds eye.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Karolee

Well I wasn't really looking at the sky. I was admiring the scenery and happened to see this. I also saw it one other time while driving to work. It was important to me to be able to see land masses so I could recognize Africa or America or whatever, but I never did see any. I do not expect a planet to be so near in our space-time continuum as everyone, obviously, would know about it. However, I thought it could be an extra-dimensional thing, a visual skip like a radio skip, or a reflection of our earth back to me in the sky.
Link to second photoshopped image.

How do you explain that no one that views the skies has ever in the course of history seen anything like what you describe? Why has no astronomer ever reported a "extra-dimensional thing?" You say you saw this twice. Whatever you saw was almost certainly something within the atmosphere. Anything outside of the atmosphere would have been picked up one of several whole sky scans such as fireball tracking cameras, or NEO detectors.

You need to be looking for a rationale answer to your observation and not something that sounds like a fantasy. You're beginning with a fanciful solution and need to look more at reasonable solutions.

But it would be highly interesting if UFOs (they glow and do unscientific maneuvers) came from another dimension as they would not obey our laws of physics. Interesting, to say the least.

Objects in our universe obey our physics. To say that a UFO makes an unscientific maneuver is a misuse of the term. The maneuver is observed. It can be measured. The physics can be worked out.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I've been wondering about this so-called fluff cloud encompassing our solar system.

How could a star disperse like that? How could a star fight gravity? You mention a nova. That would leave a tell tale remnant.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

How could a star disperse like that? How could a star fight gravity? You mention a nova. That would leave a tell tale remnant.

Thanks for asking.
I read somewhere that clouds form after a certain type of supernova.

Types of Supernovae
Supernovae are divided into two basic physical types:

Type Ia. These result from some binary star systems in which a carbon-oxygen white dwarf is accreting matter from a companion. (What kind of companion star is best suited to produce Type Ia supernovae is hotly debated.) In a popular scenario, so much mass piles up on the white dwarf that its core reaches a critical density of 2 x 109 g/cm3. This is enough to result in an uncontrolled fusion of carbon and oxygen, thus detonating the star.

Type II. These supernovae occur at the end of a massive star's lifetime, when its nuclear fuel is exhausted and it is no longer supported by the release of nuclear energy. If the star's iron core is massive enough, it will collapse and become a supernova.

Cool articles.
Where does gold come from?

A Type II supernova results from the death of a single star much more massive than the sun. When such a star begins to burn out, its core quickly collapses. Tremendous energy is suddenly released in the form of neutrinos (a type of subatomic particle) and electromagnetic radiation (electric and magnetic energy). This energy causes the star to erupt into a supernova.

I'm thinking that wherever in the universe there is a remnant of a supernova/nebula, there is at least one planet teeming with life in it's (cloud/nebula) midst.

Nebular Theory

The whole of this stuff is just fascinating ain't it?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

The material is from a nova event, but it could not be from a companion to the Sun. That would have toasted the Earth and the remnant would still be visible. The Sun is too small to go nova. The cloud we are passing through came from stars away from our Sun.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

The material is from a nova event, but it could not be from a companion to the Sun. That would have toasted the Earth and the remnant would still be visible. The Sun is too small to go nova. The cloud we are passing through came from stars away from our Sun.

We have butt-loads of mineral ores that are thought to be magmatic in origin, but some minerals can only come from one source, supernovae-IMHO.

I don't know how, but I think this somehow protected the Earth when Our white dwarf sister sun went kaput?

edit on (2/13/1313 by loveguy because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Nova or supernova form elements, not minerals. That anti-matter belt is so tenuous it was only recently discovered. It certainly offers no protection. If the Sun had a companion that went novas it would have been larger than the Sun and would have incinerated the Earth. Where is its remnant? Can you explain why the nova remnant has not been detected? Can you explain why we do not detect an expanding gas cloud around us? Can you explain why the fluff was not swept away by that expanding cloud? A nova companion to the Sun is not a possibility.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Nova or supernova form elements, not minerals. That anti-matter belt is so tenuous it was only recently discovered. It certainly offers no protection. If the Sun had a companion that went novas it would have been larger than the Sun and would have incinerated the Earth. Where is its remnant? Can you explain why the nova remnant has not been detected? Can you explain why we do not detect an expanding gas cloud around us? Can you explain why the fluff was not swept away by that expanding cloud? A nova companion to the Sun is not a possibility.

Hi,
The given position of stellar bodies relative to the novae would seem to determine the result. If we had a white dwarf/binary then the system we recognise today would not have existed until after the nova occurred?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Hi,
The given position of stellar bodies relative to the novae would seem to determine the result. If we had a white dwarf/binary then the system we recognise today would not have existed until after the nova occurred?

It's unclear what you are trying to claim.

Are you claiming we are in a binary system or not? Are you claiming we were less than a light year from a star that went nova?

Please list the sequence of events.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Hi,

It's unclear what you are trying to claim.

Are you claiming we are in a binary system or not? Are you claiming we were less than a light year from a star that went nova?

Please list the sequence of events.

Hi,
I'm saying that our current solar system is what remains since our binary/white dwarf nova/supernova created this fluff cloud we are now traversing.

It's an odd system in our universe to not be in a binary system. This cloud came from somewhere...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hi here's my thoughts

if this planet that exists outside our perception, does it actually exist?

this is implying that there is no possible way to scientifically detect it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Hi,
I'm saying that our current solar system is what remains since our binary/white dwarf nova/supernova created this fluff cloud we are now traversing.

It's an odd system in our universe to not be in a binary system. This cloud came from somewhere...

Most stars are singletons. Surveys suggest about 1/3 of stars are in binary or higher systems.

The existence of the fluff cloud does not suggest a nearby source. There are plenty of interstellar clouds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join