It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New, Speculative Theory on Nibiru (Extra-Dimensional!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
To start this off, I'd like to say that I do not actually believe this; neither, though, do I disbelieve it. When I talk about it from the following perspective, I make it my "Acceptance" to steal a term from Charles Fort.

this is an idea that's been bumping around in my head for a few weeks now. It's pretty well established that Nibiru (and Nemesis and whatever else we talk about here) are not approaching us physically or visibly; the videos of "second suns" and "New Evidence of Nibiru" have been pretty properly debunked. (If you're not fully convinced that they have been debunked, I'm sorry to have offended you; accept for a brief moment while you consider this theory that they have been.) But what if it's not coming through normal space?

Most physicists currently believe, with some pretty convincing evidence which I do not understand in the least so I will not attempt to explain it, that our universe consists of 11 dimensions, whereas we're only directly acquainted with 4 (up-down, left-right, forwards-backwards, and time). Suppose for a moment that at least some of these extra 7 dimensions are spatial, that they extend in directions which we can't perceive much the same way we extend up-and-down and left-and-right and front-and-back. There would be a near infinitude of imperceptible distance in these directions, or at least as much as there is to our left and to our right. And anything moving through these dimensions would have the potential to intersect with our familiar dimensions.

Some of you have probably already noted a strain of HP Lovecraft in this description, and you'd be right. I did come upon this idea initially from thinking about Cthulhu MYthos stories I could write. The idea came to me that perhaps the ancient evidence which many people claim to be proof of Nibiru and Nemesis could be reinterpreted; maybe the physical evidence, when viewed from an angle we can't even see, would make more sense; maybe the cultural evidence, which I'm not really familiar with but I know has been claimed, is rooted in how those ancient civilizations could understand what they were seeing. This would, oddly, both debunk writers such as Sitchin and show that they were closer to the truth than those of us who already disbelieve ever thought.

So, in summation: Could Nibiru be an extra-dimensional body which does actually pass us by every 3600 (or whatever) years? Could it b that we just won't see it coming, because we are completely incapable of looking in that direction? And it it is... Might it be more than a planet? Perhaps a vast, Cyclopean entity... Hehe!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Interesting concept, I dont believe it, but interesting idea.

Im on the Fence about Nibiru (or whatever other name it has been called) I do not think that it will be coming anytime soon, if at all, but we would certainly know if it came into our solar system, If it was as large as some state.

I would rather think that Nibiru could actually be a much smaller moonlet or something, that might pass by every few thousand years or so. But a planet the size of Jupiter passing by Earth, there is no evidence that this has happened, ever. There is some pretty big gravitational forces at work in planet flybys, id imagine.

This theory makes more sense than it coming in from the southern elipitcal plane.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

So, in summation: Could Nibiru be an extra-dimensional body which does actually pass us by every 3600 (or whatever) years? Could it b that we just won't see it coming
That isn't a new theory at all...being a member from 04, you should really know that.

2nd

[edit on 24/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Could Nibiru be an extra-dimensional body?

Yes

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I've thought of ideas similar to this a few times. I usually think of it as a filter of some sort that we haven't yet acquired because my mind can grasp that better than other dimensions, but the result is the same. Just because we can't observe it, or anything else for that matter, with our known and perceivable senses and knowledge doesn't prove that it doesn't exist, does it? I lean towards anything is possible but hold caution close to me and don't tend to jump to conclusions.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

GREAT CONCEPT!

I've always thought of life itself like the Light-Spectrum...that there are parts of it we can not percieve because of the physical limitations of our eyes, ears, skin & other senses. I once thought, too, that what if (in another dimension somewhere) that Earth was the only planet in our system that didn't hold life. Since it's the only one that DOES in this one.

Not beyond impossible, I say!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here's a very interesting video that I watched a few months ago about this subject: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I suggest it's name is : Vulcan (lol)

Have a read on here:

THE NEW TRANS-PLUTONIAN PLANET

The new Transplutonian: Here is what Abbe Charles Nicelaud, known to astrologers as Fomalhaut, wrote in 1897: “The planets beyond Neptune exist, they are named Pluto; and Vulcan’s reality is also admitted.” These astounding words were verified as to Pluto 33 years later when Pluto was discovered and indeed given that name. This prediction has a good chance of coming true also through the American astronomers’ calculations about the new Trans-plutonian (located beyond Pluto). Its estimated size, equal to Jupiter or at least to Saturn, should make it easier to see than Pluto, as soon as it leaves the celestial sector containing several very bright stars. We hope to photograph it in 1980. Astronomical tables have even been worked out for this new planet and its astrological influence seems to be of prime importance for human affairs.

[Note: As of mid-2000 there has been quiet mainstream acknowledgement that this planet must exist, due to various orbital anomalies and other factors. It has not yet been named or officially photographed. From a cyclology perspective, it is interesting that there was indeed widespread interest in this planet surrounding 1980, which coincides with a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction, and then in 2000 when the conjunction came again, the interest suddenly renewed and cross-references were made to the original work from 1980. The work of The Enterprise Mission shows that a transplutonian planet must be in place in order to balance the Sun in a visibly system-wide relationship between the total angular momentum of a celestial object and its internal energetic emissions, known as Schuster’s Hypothesis.

And this was in 1983:

Possibly as Large as Jupiter: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from
last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the supercold helium that allowed its
telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six
months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky
near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Relating to 11 11. Aug 11- Oct. 31 2011, perhaps even Nov 11, 2011, to me seem crucial dates and also, the Mayan calendar was more than just time, and cosmic events, earth changes, but also, the return of Quetzcoatl. Their star beings, feathered serpent also linked to the same Siris b and Orion as Egypt. All things are coded to Saturn, and one of the moons there looks like the death star from star wars. To me, this is linked to this return, of the annanuki, that which demanded human sacrifices, and who our bloodlines serve.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Robert Morning sky from 1996, he has some intresting conclusions at 10min mark..
Have a listen..

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by Solasis

So, in summation: Could Nibiru be an extra-dimensional body which does actually pass us by every 3600 (or whatever) years? Could it b that we just won't see it coming
That isn't a new theory at all...being a member from 04, you should really know that.

2nd

[edit on 24/8/10 by CHA0S]

Well, I took about a 4 year hiatus, so I missed a lot, but I've never heard it before -- where is it said? do you have any links? Besides the videos already posted, I mean; I suspect they might be saying the same thing.

(Thanks for all the suppport and videos; I'm gonna check them out when I get home. I'm on an early lunchbreak at work now.)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I dunno!
Most important though is I don’t care, as I still stand by my idea that if Harry Stamper is not going up there to save us then we better get to enjoying life while we can.
The biggest thing I hold onto is there is surely a lot more that we do not know than what we do know.
Science before it was accepted as fact was a theory and theories get smashed every day.
Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The claims of the astrology website may not be correct, especially about the claims of Fomalhaut. The only place reporting that seems to be that website with the item mirrored in a few other astrology sites.

Notice that there is a claim to a planet Vulcan. That was a proposed planet closer to the sun than Mercury. That was shown to be nonexistent decades ago. Notice that the dates for the new planet are pre-1989. At that time a flyby of Neptune showed that the planet had less mass than believed. The correction made the perturbations issue disappear.

As far as the 1983 Washington Post article, chembreather notice that the object had not moved in 6 months. The reason for that of course was that the object was a distant galaxy. The article mentioned this about the object:

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

So body means any of the above and it turned out to be a distant galaxy.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Well, I am new here, so hello. I find this topic particularly intriguing because of things that I have seen. You may think that I hallucinate, but I do not. I am also not "crazy." Here goes: About 30 years ago, I was playing catch with my son. He threw me a pop-up and I was naturally looking up into the sky to try to catch it. I saw a bullet shaped gray thing about 30 feet in the air (as high as an electrical line), heading north to south. It appeared to be about a foot long. I turned my head to get a better look and it disappeared. No matter how hard I tried to see it, it was gone. The second thing that I saw was about six years ago. I was on my lunch hour in a rural location and I saw a huge planet just hanging out there in the sky! Since I was driving, I had to look back at the road and when I looked back to see it some more, it was gone. I very much wanted to see it more clearly--to see if it had land masses and oceans. It was much closer and way more huge than the moon. So, perhaps these were extra dimensional things. Very difficult to believe, but I saw it and I wonder if other people see things like this, too.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Karolee

You saw something I feel certain.

Why do you think you saw something like a planet sized object that popped in and out of our universe? If you've seen that twice I'd expect others to have seen it as well.

I see interesting atmospheric phenomena all of the time. One of the most interesting was a mock Sun that rose shortly before the actual Sun, It looked like a pale version of the real Sun.

Have you considered some more pragmatic scenarios such as misinterpreting size and distance as well as reflections off of the windshield?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I would expect others to see this too, but, honestly, are people going to admit this? I don't see how it could be a reflection on my windshield or window (I was looking out of the driver's side window with the window rolled down. I do not have a hard science background, so, I thought maybe it was some kind of atmospheric reflection or something like that. I do believe in invisible things. Germs are invisible without a tool. Space objects are also invisible without a tool, so, I think it is possible. I cannot understand it. The bullet-looking thing was just in the air without a possibility of a reflection. Do you have an explanation. The planet-like thing was so huge that it took up about a third of my visible world.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Karolee

Since I was not there and did not witness what you saw and since the description is rather vague I cannot state what it was.

What we do know is that after thousands of years of naked eye observations no one has ever reported a planet suddenly appearing and then disappearing. It makes more sense to suggest that you misinterpreted whatever it was that you saw.

There are many examples of that. I misinterpreted the mock sun as the actual sun although I was fully aware that it was not bright. I've seen people claim that the lights out in the desert in front of me were mysterious. That was at Marfa. I used binoculars to see that the lights were car lights. I could see the white lights followed by red tail lights. People in the 2012 forum have reported sun dogs and halos and other atmospheric events as evidence of new planets.

Whatever you saw it was not a new planet that blinked in and out.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What we do know is that after thousands of years of naked eye observations no one has ever reported a planet suddenly appearing and then disappearing.

OT...
Absolution Gap: Alastair Reynolds, 2003.
Not a planet appearing then disappearing but vice versa.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Karolee

I think they were doing some experiments with their holograms. They make holograms in the sky, for advertisements for example.

www.bizjournals.com...

The Japanese invented touchable ones, they use holography in surgery, they've been doing a lot with holograms.
Would the military complex be using this technology? Do you think it would have an advantage? What could they make "the enemy" (80 percent or higher killed in war breaks the genova convention as they are civilian!!!) believe with holograms?

They would have an enormous advantage.

As the diminsional aspect, well we're on 98.5 FM say, so there is quite a potential for something along that lines.

With the energy coming in, wouldn't it be something to be able to stand in the fuller spectrum of light and actually see whats up there and that we're not alone. And is there a whole world close by, on 98.7 FM or 99.2?
edit on 11-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Holograms require a projection surface. They cannot appear in mid air as shown in scifi movies. They can appear to be in mid air, but are not actually there. In the article you referenced it states that the idea is to project the images onto a screen. The tactile holograms are not augmented holograms in which the sensation of touch, a haptic feedback, is caused by a system external to the hologram. The hologram itself cannot be touched.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join