It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stand aside Sharia – here comes biblical law

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Hogwash, Peter's thoughts on Paul and his epistles is stated above. Clement who was Peter's disciple also quotes heavily from the Pauline epistles. Your theory is absurd according to scripture.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Scripture is confused, and so are its interpretators, who ofcourse all claim to be those in the real know on the basis of: 'I'm right, because I'm right'.

Even a godless heathen as I can read the scriptures, though I put on rubber gloves before doing it, in case 'the book of confusion' bursts into flame from contact with my blasphemic hands.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by bogomil]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

I'm certain Peter is qualified to speak for Peter. I could be wrong though, maybe you know more about peter than Peter does, who knows..??

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Re: NoturTypical

As much as you do.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

As much as you do.

You're ignorant to what Peter thought. You're ignorant to what Peter said. You're also ignorant to what Peter taught his disciple Clement of Rome.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

What 'christians' are you talking about? Or do you mean 'Paulinites'. To my knowledge the 'christian' sect based on the teachings of Peter and James (Jesus' disciples) was declared more or less heretical 325.

It should be expected, that Jesus' direct disciples would be in a position of knowing, what the man talked about, so this implies, that 'christianity' consider Jesus' teachings heretic also.

So ALL these churches that follow the gospels and the epistles together are wrong?

Also, 'conflict' in my mind validates the scriptures, because if it were man=made it would be "the good guys" win all the time...the Bible covers life as it

my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Re: OldThinker

You wrote:

"So ALL these churches that follow the gospels and the epistles together are wrong?"

No. It means, that IF one of them (the app. 34.000 christian sects) is right, the other 33.999 are wrong. And where did you get the words 'churches ... together' from. 'Christians' have been killing each other with great enthusiasm for 2.000 years.

You also wrote:

" Also, 'conflict' in my mind validates the scriptures, because if it were man=made it would be "the good guys" win all the time...the Bible covers life as it" ...?

So you could just as well be a muslim, because they also intepretate the basic jewish message in a different way. But maybe the keyword for validification is 'conflict'. Seen from a non-Abramic perspective, this is what you fundamentalistic 'christians' seem to center your life on.

You ever heard about the heretical and blasphemic ideas of tolerance, liberalism and ecumenic pragmatism?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join