It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO + Plane missing = Same location!!! NEW*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Few days ago, there was a massive UFO sighting just half hour from where I live, sadly…. I missed it. However the photos posted on this, are said to be NOT the actual photos and some say it is, so I don’t know if they’re from this event or not. This happened over a very popular lake in BC around 2am.

Eerie UFO sightings reported over B.C. lake

www.vancouversun.com...

www.vancouversun.com...
www.vancouversun.com...
www.vancouversun.com...
www.vancouversun.com...

Apparently massive amount of people called this in, saying;

"At around 2 a.m., she saw some crazy-ass lights hovering over the lake,"

"I thought I noticed something odd with a really bright object in the eastern south sky towards Chilliwack," said Alick.

"I thought at first it was a star or satellite but it was way too big and way too bright and it moved too fast and steady to be a helicopter spotlight."

Now what’s bizarre is on the same day, a plane that would have flown over the lake has been missing and no trace of it has been found.

Plane bound for Victoria missing, four on board!

www.vancouversun.com...

This plane would have flown from Penticton to Victoria, the fly path would have been very close or over this lake. Also this is a very popular summer destination so if plane would have crashed near or around this lake people would have knows.

The other weird thing is, the plane just went missing…. With not calls in for assistance, problems, etc… my friend is a pilot and owns one of these planes, last time I went flying with him I recall how far up we were… if something were to go wrong you would have solid 5-10 minutes to call in the problem, but nothing came in… the plane… just vanished!

Few hours later these UFO sighting was seen by many people over the lake…. If the photos are accurate we’ve see this type of formation before. If photos are not legit, new ones will come to light soon. Personally I have hard time to consider this 2 events to be an accident, I don’t believe in “accidents”.

Anyhow am I reading into this too much? Anyone else feels this is a bit too weird to have happened in the same night and maybe even in exact same location?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
mmm.. no one is interested in tackling this? Something.. spooky about this event...

Apparently there are some more photos of this that the residents around there took... still looking for them....

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i thought this was already knocked off as a hoax already ?

Second line

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Hmmm, seems my reply from your other thread with the same content is being overlooked. - Spooky!

I'll post it here to then:

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Here is a short piece on plane crashes in the last 4 months.

Out of the 77 worldwide 3 have been in British Columbia (Which I'd say is good going for them, down on last years figures).

Plane crashes happen all the time in B.C. and I don't expect another one happening recently is any cause to consider a Foofey to be the culprit for it.

I'm sure you'll get a slew of experts in here in no time though to either back up my opinion or yours.

Good luck!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
none of your links work for me.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I will comment only to bump your thread,.
though I personally require quality non shaky video proof
of which NEVER really happens.
maybe something will turn up

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Freighttrain.....

I'm confused.....

Why are we looking at 2 threads at the same time?

UFO sighting + Plane missing = BC! Aug 18

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What the hell.... I don't know what happened there... mm.. MOD can you remove the least popular thread please... I was editing it... somehow it double posted it

Okay please use this thread for further discussion.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was wondering where the hell is everyone...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
[edit on August 19th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

join