It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs/USOs and Ships at Sea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Domcheetman,

I'm sorry I know you weren't and everything you posted was great and true, I have tried to tell members this since 04. I just wrote it wrong I am having a bad writing week.

I am an experiencer let's just say so UFO/USO's I know a little about only because I was either shown or told.

So many have trouble with UFO as Unidentified Flying Objects what is it and so on.

So now when I talk UFO I will use AFO for Alien Flying Object and there are many, many AFO'S in our waters. The ships are air and water ships.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong
They move through the water like it isn't even there cause maybe they are in a different dimension than we are but still we can see them. Its like The Sognefjord, Norway USO - 1972 and how they shot at it and depth-charged it but nothing happened. I think it would be the only rational explanation to why they can move around the way they do. What do you think about it?

Why don't they move through the Earth? Or that other dimension only affects gases and liquids?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Maybe they do. But we can't really see through the floor can we?
I don't know buddy its just a theory, but I think it could be very possible for them to also move in and out of the ground. I wouldn't know what a aliens way of thinking would be like......but as far as we know they seem to be interested in water more than anything else!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

....When I talk UFO I will use AFO for Alien Flying Object and there are many, many AFO'S in our waters.

If you want to call them AFO's I think that's fine.

However how can you separate the UFO's with the AFO's. To me there the same thing. There's no credible proof pointing to either human or alien.

And lets not forget the swamp gas theory.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
What I am trying to accomplish here is the "whys" regarding why UFOs are attracted to the waters here on Earth.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by -Blackout-]

If I were an alien with a faster than light ship, I would say to my alien buddy's "hey, where should build our secret base 'cause this place is mega populated with these silly humans.."

I would hazard a guess that it would not be on land!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think one of the reasons why they like the oceans may have to do with saltwater's conductivity. When dealing with anti-gravity aircraft, you have to take electricity into account, as there is to be expected a great deal of photon friction which creates the charge from the air around it. With saltwater, you can move much faster than in the air, because the 'engine' or super bell/conductor uses sound to move the circulating rings that create said friction. When under water, you can reach warp speed/hyper space.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
AHHHHH YES THAT SWAMP GAS.

I think AFO's can do things that our crafts can not .... we are good just not that good

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Interesting topic also see for more excellent research:

Skyfloating's thread on USOs (ATS)

Karl 12 (ATS thread) on USO topic

and
another Karl 12 thread on USOs (ATS)

[edit on 19-8-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Leira 7, that is a most perceptive comment.
The more I read of USOs, the more everything starts to make sense. We should be looking under the sea. trouble is that is infinitely harder than looking up at the sky from land.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
Uso's nice subject!

Also don't forget the numerous stories from native people around lakes. A lot of them has believes, tales and witness accounts of "gods" or other strange phenomenon around and in their lakes.

Many lakes are sacred, home of gods..etc etc.. I think that those stories are not all 100% fantasy.

Like the Mekong (Fireballs) Dragon

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Are those real pictures? It's hard to tell. Also, can you give the story behind them?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Yes, that Columbus story is very interesting. I made a post about it somewhere here.

He may of been the first person to see a "USO"

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

If you are talking about the pics I posted, they are stills taken at about 2:30 minutes in the youtube video here. Mekong Full Moon Party

Naga fireballs. They are a strange happening about once a year along the Mekong River these balls of light erupt from the water and head off into the sky before they vanish. People don't actually know what causes them but there is quite a bit of speculation.

www.time.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I love this thread and topic. Please, don't go towards the light!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Ive always been fascinated about UFOs and their "Water attraction"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join