It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

And what you and others are not getting is that at least some CSETI members are very highly educated people. Dwynne Arneson for example had 26 years of experience in the USAF, you seriously think he can't tell the different between a "UFO" and a plane or satellite or meteorite?

I didn't even mentioned their education. What i said was that a good con man will exploit peoples beliefs. The individual you mention may very well have seen something strange in the sky but that doesn't take away from the fact that Greer has been caught lying multiple times.

Now if you don't want to face the evidence which has been posted in this very thread that documents Greers lies then it just shows you are blinded by your will to believe the man is on the level.

He has lied, there is documented evidence to prove he has lied, he discredits serious research with these lies and more importantly as he has wanted more money he has delved into the waste basket of new age belief. All of this has discredited the people like the one you list above and that is a shame.

When someone expects to see a UFO their mind can easily play tricks, despite their training. Oh and you also need to consider the possibility that Greer has been sending up "UFO's" when people go on these retreats, a few helium ballons, some lights tacked on, space them out so they float together. Yeah it's very possible.

If he can summon UFO's then why not do it in the day? Why not do it in the middle of London?

He can't do it because it's rubbish.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Disclosure has been mate. Did you sleep in a cave
?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Greer claimed to be in contact with top secret scientist from Department of Defense. That really gave him away. What a big joker.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

If there was a hoax ye- But its not.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by cupocoffee

well i would say if he got clear closeup video of a craft of unknown origin then presented it with the original footage available for testing i think that would get the scientific community interested.

The footage issue is something that is admittedly still confusing to me.

The "Contact: Countdown to Transformation" book comes with a DVD that has a bunch of footage on it that has probably never been posted on here.

But it's all anomalous flashes of light in the sky, or the standard "bright light hovering in the sky" class UFO, or "power-ups"... the same sort of stuff that James Gilliland of ECETI regularly posts, and that ATS also captured when they went there.

But when you read through the testimonies, they mention seeing fully materialized "crafts" many times. So, where's the footage of those?

If their reports of seeing huge Triangle crafts and stuff like that are true, why won't they show the footage of it?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

But it's all anomalous flashes of light in the sky, or the standard "bright light hovering in the sky" class UFO, or "power-ups"... the same sort of stuff that James Gilliland of ECETI regularly posts, and that ATS also captured when they went there.

But when you read through the testimonies, they mention seeing fully materialized "crafts" many times. So, where's the footage of those?

If their reports of seeing huge Triangle crafts and stuff like that are true, why won't they show the footage of it?

Boom, nail on the head, actually nail hit with a sledgehammer, dropped from a plane, into a valley, where it hits the nail.

Greer like the others of his ilk promise a great deal and deliver nothing. There are, in my opinion, three typse of UFO researcher.

1. The people who do it for free in their spar time. These people run small groups and i have a lot of respect for them as they are trying to be scientific and not asking for money. They may never find anything interesting but at least they try and don't rip people off.

2. The people who are serious researchers. These people do it full time, they publish books and do talks. They need to be paid because of the full time nature of the worl so i have no issue with them selling books, as lnog as their books contain decent facts and documented evidence. These are the people who publish books on cases like Rendalsham forest after pouring over official documents.

3. The people who are out to make money. These people will claim they can summon UFO's, promising they will be more than simply lights in the sky and yet all people get to see are lights in the sky! They will tell people they can talk to aliens psychically, they can astral project, that disclosure is coming (and it never does),

This third group will use any and all chances available to make as much money as possible and even after they are caught lying they will brush it off as if nothing has happened. These people are scum and sadly they are the ones who get the most mainstream media attention which exposes the public to their insanity. This tars the entire community.

But of course to the people who follow Greer the evidence of his lies will fall on deaf ears. It's just like a religious cult.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Now if you don't want to face the evidence which has been posted in this very thread that documents Greers lies then it just shows you are blinded by your will to believe the man is on the level.

He has lied, there is documented evidence to prove he has lied,

Which evidence? The Woolsey letter?

That letter does not surprise me at all. At the time it was written, Greer had begun going around the country loudly bragging about briefing Woolsey at lectures and things - and has continued doing so to this day. I am not surprised at all that the Woolseys, and Petersen's, put out a public letter trying to disassociate and distance themselves from him.

And yet, in that same letter, they also admit to having dinner with Greer and his wife and having a long conversation with him

So, gee, was it a "briefing" or was it a "long conversation at dinner"?

If he can summon UFO's then why not do it in the day? Why not do it in the middle of London?

What if the ETs don't want to make an appearance right in the middle of London? Do they just do whatever Greer tells them to? Has he ever claimed to have such complete control over them?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Boom, nail on the head, actually nail hit with a sledgehammer, dropped from a plane, into a valley, where it hits the nail.

Greer like the others of his ilk promise a great deal and deliver nothing.

No, you totally missed my point.

It became clear to me upon viewing this latest DVD that Greer has all sorts of footage in his possession. But, he is keeping a tight lid on a lot of it.

Instead of posting their best stuff and trying to "prove" their technique to the world, CSETI are doing the exact opposite and keeping a low profile and withholding their best footage.

Why?

Has it ever occured to you that there might be some serious security issues in play here? That they may have been threatened and warned not to show the really good stuff, like the Triangle crafts and fully materialized crafts?

Or, maybe Greer is keeping some stuff as "insurance". In other words, he has made arrangements so that if he gets killed or anything happens to him, all his best evidence will be made public.

He has even said something to that effect in interviews before.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

maybe Greer is keeping some stuff as "insurance". In other words, he has made arrangements so that if he gets killed or anything happens to him, all his best evidence will be made public.

He has even said something to that effect in interviews before.

Well if Greer said it, it must be true!

IRM

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Also as to the tireless work of Richard Hoagland to call Nasa up for their lies, and prestent truth, well, you got to realize there are incredible things on the moon, and mars. There are astroids hollowed out so it looks like Georgia inside,and dimensionally as large as the whole state. On the outside a craft can be 30-40 feet as Sleeper says, but inside, quite a different story. All of our spacial, dimensional channels and spacial are manipulations, even merely programming in our minds. Its all energy recognition in put centers that our mind deciphers and then projects onto a "screen" at the back. There is no proof of any cosmos or reality around us and that goes for spacial as well. Inside atoms are quarks and then strings, which are exotic streams of energy, and that really is all there is, energy. And all of it is is really here, and now.

The moon, has many bases and human militia has been there with the miltary for some time. My memories keep widening, and out of all my experiences, those memories were the most alarming and bring day after day of panic, just with the slightest crack in the wall in me. Yet its also all interelated as well, for even some of the Ets working wiht them, or should I say tolerating them while working to upgrade humanity for the next step, are not all renegades and on their side.

From my own memories, that which I call nazis were there, and the Navy as well. I recall a Naval Commander, actually a calm and non panicked glimpse, he had some integrity apparently, older man, stocky, in uniform. The Navy is in space.

And I'd never seen approaching, just walking through the tube and some glimpses of the rooms. But I keep getting more glimpses, and when I suddenly realized that I recalled that naval officer I saw approaching as well in bits and pieces, this certainly is the dark side of the moon and though the landscape is typcial, and the memory is a bit like being in an altered state ,the structures are obscurred, the bases go underground, still part of the complex is above ground, and I recall a tower of some sort as well. We walked through a tube to the complex, I imagine a lot of things are transported through that tube, its rather large.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hey, if I were in his position, I sure wouldn't want to get killed.

If you were in his position, would YOU want to get killed? I'm guessing not!

Face it, the strategy makes sense. If you don't want to get killed, make it so that it's worse for your enemies if they kill you than if they leave you alive.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

...But of course to the people who follow Greer the evidence of his lies will fall on deaf ears. It's just like a religious cult.

Yeah. It seems all a person needs to do is say "Aliens are real and I can summon them", and there will be a group of people who will instantly heap praise upon that person...

What is it about this fringe group that makes them follow Greer no matter what?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

If you were in his position, would YOU want to get killed? I'm guessing not!

If I were in his position, I would also be very fearful that someone I ripped off would want my head on a stick! That's the only real danger Greer is facing. Insurrection from the Greerbots.

IRM

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Here is something new AND interesting

Maybe you should ridicule the people that actually spend the money and not the deliverer. If someone has a few THOUSAND dollars they can drop on the guy, I'm sure they have done some research, as most UFO/ET investigators do.

Ever consider its just a way of funneling money into to help keep there labs and expenses down? Maybe the people who are paying are knowingly going to witness a hoax and its just about getting the money to the organization.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

From what I gather by most of the responses on this thread that aren't "Lol you nubs are getting conned" and "Greer and Hoagland are the biggest frauds why do you listen to them" is that the people are taking in his information and actually thinking about it. People are skeptical but aren't going to downright discredit him.

What have any of the people that have bashed Greer and Hoagland throughout this whole thread done for the UFO field?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
...What have any of the people that have bashed Greer and Hoagland throughout this whole thread done for the UFO field?

In my opinion, Greer and Hoagland are so "out there" that they are harming the reputation of people involved in serious UFO research. People who do nothing are doing less of a disservice than those two.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Where do you want me to start?

Here's where I'll end... What have these two, Greer and Hoagland, done?

Discredit themselves by putting out absolute rubbish and make anyone interested in the study of UFOs look like a loony moron in the eyes of the vast majority of the educated world.

Now, I wonder why they would do that, don't you?

Springer...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Research the man, not the wild claims they put out for you. In the end, you'll save a lot of time, perhaps money

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer.....

It's like we discussed on the show the other day.....

These dishonest, money-grabbing hoaxers have no shame.....none at all.

They are taking money from decent people who "want to believe".

They are ruining Ufology.

Thanks for your comment.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Discredit themselves by putting out absolute rubbish and make anyone interested in the study of UFOs look like a loony moron in the eyes of the vast majority of the educated world.

Hmm, since when do you and your opinion represent "the vast majority of the educated world", Mark?

You speak for billions of people now, do you? EGO much?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join