It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 UFO Sightings (2007 Documentary, 47 Minutes Long)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I found a 47 minute long video documentary that was made in 2007 of the Top 10 UFO Sightings and thought I'd share it with ATS members. Its very interesting.

www.snagfilms.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

the video isnt working. have you got another source ?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dba92849c00.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
I found a 47 minute long video documentary that was made in 2007 of the Top 10 UFO Sightings and thought I'd share it with ATS members.

Thanks. For those of us with focused interests who don't care to watch the whole thing, which cases are the 'top ten'?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
video worked for me today

I like these rankings. It has to do more with who and how these incidents happened. I was glad to see Roswell was not on the list.
That's why they labeled it Best Evidence - Top 10 UFO sightings

10. Kenneth Arnold first UFO documented sighting in modern culture 1947
9. Space Lab 3 incident Sept 20, 1973, 3 astronauts took 3 pictures a huge anomaly
8. Dec 11 1996 - Canada Yukon territory 1 mile length UFO seen by many
7. Malmstrom AFB nuclear base shut down by UFO - Captain Robert Salas
6. Shag Harbor Nova Scotia over and under water incident seen by few people tracked underwater by the Navy
5. Dec 16 1963 Kelly Johnson leading black project plane designer witnessed 200ft long black wing object flew 130G's
4. May 11 1950 photos of a UFO Paul Trent
3. Dec 26/28 1980 RAF Benwaters/ United Kingdom Lieutenant Charles Halt
2. Se[t 19 1976 Iran -Tehran Pilot UFO shut down the planes instruments
1. July 17 1957 USA spy plane RB-47 air craft crew was followed by a UFO plane tracked the ufo with the highest tech instruments at that time.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
edit double post??

[edit on 14-8-2010 by mysteryskeptic]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not on US soil so I can't view the video either. Is it Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings by Paul Kimball?

He's got most of them on his youtube channel, not sure why he didn't upload all 10.

10. Kenneth Arnold

9. Skylab III

8. Dec 11 1996 - Yukon

7. Malmstrom AFB case

6. Shag Harbor

5. Santa Barbara Channel case

4. McMinnville UFO case

3. The Rendlesham case

2. Tehran Case

1. RB47 case

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic

9. Space Lab 3 incident Sept 20, 1973, 3 astronauts took 3 pictures a huge anomaly

Thanks. Did they really call it Space Lab 3? That was a shuttle mission in 1985. The 1973 mission was called Skylab 3.

I've talked with the three astronauts -- I worked with them -- and specifically on this incident they describe seeing a bright point source light out the wardroo0m window, slowly pulsing as tumbling space debris often does, then going dark as it moved into shadow (as sunlit space debris does).

One of the three pix shows a squiggle -- the other two pix show a dot. The squiggle seemed to them to be the result of a the hand-held camera with a long exposure setting.

But they are all positive about what they saw with their eyes. A bright, drifting dot. Like a lot of others, but this one was the brightest. In any group of dots, one will always be the brightest, it doesn't make it generically special.

This seems typical of 'best UFO evidence' on the Internet. Distort, deceive, and above all, disregard ACTUAL eyewitness testimony.

Why not? There's such a willingly self-deceived target audience out there.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Thanks. Did they really call it Space Lab 3? That was a shuttle mission in 1985. The 1973 mission was called Skylab 3.

I've talked with the three astronauts -- I worked with them -- and specifically on this incident they describe seeing a bright point source light out the wardroo0m window, slowly pulsing as tumbling space debris often does, then going dark as it moved into shadow (as sunlit space debris does).

One of the three pix shows a squiggle -- the other two pix show a dot. The squiggle seemed to them to be the result of a the hand-held camera with a long exposure setting.

But they are all positive about what they saw with their eyes. A bright, drifting dot. Like a lot of others, but this one was the brightest. In any group of dots, one will always be the brightest, it doesn't make it generically special.

This seems typical of 'best UFO evidence' on the Internet. Distort, deceive, and above all, disregard ACTUAL eyewitness testimony.

Why not? There's such a willingly self-deceived target audience out there.

You are correct it is Skylab 3 don't know why I put space lab 3.
It states the astronauts saw a bright red flashing object outside their space ship. observed it for 10 minutes and took 4 color photographs and was projected to be over 800ft to 1000ft in long/diameter the skylab was only 150ft long

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It states the astronauts saw a bright red flashing object outside their space ship. observed it for 10 minutes and took 4 color photographs and was projected to be over 800ft to 1000ft in long/diameter the skylab was only 150ft long

This projection was by the UFO buffs on their website, not by the astronauts. It was based on assuming that the one view of the squiggle showed the 'true' object, the other two images which showed dots could be ignored, and the mutually-consistent eyewitness accounts of all three astronauts ('point source') could also be safely ignored. It aslso assumed that the disappearance of the dot was due to its going into Earth's shadow, instead of any other possible prosaic lighting effect -- they were ignored.

This sounds like a great piece of reality-based research to me. fer shoor.

top topics

join