It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warehouse Hauntings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yeah rydizz, I've watched the video countless times and it gives me the shivers every time. I can't believe it has been almost two years since I left that company. I'm meeting up with an old co-worker this weekend who still works there...I'll see he has any new ghostly stories to share!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SSPI07

Crazy,I worked security at a warehouse in So Calif,I worked all shifts and had excellent cctv updated system,before working there if someone told me about ghosts,apparitions,inanimate objects flying through the air,I would have laughed in their faces,but what I saw I would verify with a time log,then when IT would come in I would ask for a tape review,every time they had that pale look saying"Management wants this kept secret" even the I pointed it out to director of Corp,he said bull#e grabbed a full charged camera went to snap picture,it drained battery,my youngest boy even worked there for a short time when he moved back to So Cal,little girl ghost grabbed his ass he said and heard that by many whom worked there,one time they chased man through warehouse,only to have him disappear,they gave me a description,and I told them they described a Fed Ex driver who had this as a route for years to the T,I could go on for hours,I had hours of video in high def and recordings,stored them in my big lunch chest,opened up ice chest few minutes later,it was full of water,about 2500 in video equip destroyed,but the story goes on,I did security overnight at a MJ dispensary,I have video,and scary physical encounters

<< 1   >>

join