It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
One of my questions all along was....if the Nazis' were so bent on exterminating the Jewish population, why then when the war was over did they not just kill the remainder of them in Auschwitz? Why bother to transfer or release them? Wouldnt they be a liability?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
the interview indeed is very good..

donahue is a jackass

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

By the end many of them knew the game was up and were more concerned with saving their own skins.

They realised they would face trial for what they had done.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
One of my questions all along was....if the Nazis' were so bent on exterminating the Jewish population, why then when the war was over did they not just kill the remainder of them in Auschwitz? Why bother to transfer or release them? Wouldnt they be a liability?

What makes you think they were "transferred" or "released". That is simply not true.

www.newsweek.com...

www.ushmm.org...

They were a liability. And they did everything - especially at the "death camps" - to get rid of that liability. Try to imagine the conditions on the eastern front in January 1945: Total breakdown, confusion, loss of communication, loss of command structure... Nonetheless the marches did almost achieve their goals. It was mostly on the western front where you would have found the typical scenario where Soldiers practically walk into half-operating camps or such things...

[edit on 7-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I haven't watched the Cole vids yet, but i did watch the David Irving video posted in an earlier thread.

This part 2 of 12

I thought he would be spouting nazi bs........I was mistaken, he is a very articulate person who can recall all information backed by facts at will.

He is IMO a true seeker of the truth, Just as quick to highlight factual German atrocities as he is to dispel any myths of the holocaust. I recommend everyone to watch them.

Personally, i like to take in all available information before i come to a conclusion.

Now where's them Cole vids.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilsmurf
Could you give any proof of points 4 and 5. It use to amaze me that anyone could question the holocaust but after watching the David Cole video a few years ago i started to question things myself, would love to see how an ATS debate would develop on the subject, it sure doesn't make sense that you can be arrested for denial of the holocaust, and ive never seen a fairdebate on the subject, good luck.

www.holocaustdenialvideos.com...

episode 5: Nuremberg.

addresses point 4 and 5.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
You mention about them stockpiling victim's clothes etc.

This happened.

I believe it was in Auschwitz that there was so much stuff taken that it was nicknamed Canada.

They did take clothing, but this was stockpiled, and not sold, but stories first surrounding the holocaust said that these clothes were taken so Germany could sell them, they even claimed that the hair was cut to make mattresses for German woman, but if this were true, why would they still have stock piles of the clothing in the concentration camp museums? They tried to make the Germans exceptionally evil by claiming they were essentially robbing the prisoners, which of course they probably did when they were liquidating them and taking them onto trains, but the clothing aspect is just one area that is spun in order to cover up the typhus fact. They took the clothing in order to prevent the spread of typhus, the same goes with cutting the hair. That was the real reason why they did it, and the real reason why so many died in the camps, in addition to bombings which cut the power and supplies.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by King Loki

It's not like they had windows installed in the gas chambers so everyone could gather round and look through as they were murdered.

They didn't have big signs saying this way to the gas chambers.

Honestly, do you really think they were that open about what they were doing?

Also I'm pretty sure not all camps had gas chambers, so when asking camp inmates did they witness any gassings, which camps exactly were they from?

[edit on 7/8/10 by Kram09]

funny that you mention this, you should watch the David Cole documentary on Auschwitz, he shows a door with a window in it, that locks from the inside. The walls had also been removed to make the chamber look bigger.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
David Cole on the evolution about his thinking about the Holocaust:

www.nizkor.org.../c/cole.david//cole.recants

THE STATEMENT OF DAVID COLE
Prepared January 2, 1998

This statement is given in an attempt to set the record
straight about my current views regarding the Holocaust and
Holocaust denial. As anyone who follows the subject of
Holocaust denial knows, from 1991 until 1994 I was well
known in the movement as a Jewish Holocaust denier [a
self-described "revisionist"]. For the last three years I
have no longer been associated with this movement, having
realized that I was wrong and that the path I was taking
with my life was self-destructive and hurtful to others. I
have spent the last few years in silence on the subject of
my time with the denial movement, a silence caused mainly by
my shame at what I had done with my life and my desire to
distance myself from that life.

[....] edit by Nichirasu

I would like to state for the record that there is no
question in my mind that during the Holocaust of Europe's
Jews during World War Two, the Nazis employed gas chambers
in an attempt to commit genocide against the Jews. At camps
in both Eastern and Western Europe, Jews were murdered in
gas chambers which employed such poison gasses as Zyklon B
and carbon monoxide (in the Auschwitz camp, for example, the
gas chambers used Zyklon B). The evidence for this is
overwhelming and unmistakable.

[...] Edit by Nichirasu

It has been brought to my attention that Bradley Smith is
still using one of my videos in advertisements he is running
on college campuses. Therefore, I would like to make these
additional points: This video is being advertised without my
consent, and I denouce this video as being without worth.
Bradley Smith is no historian, and denial is no "historical
field." Students on college campuses should look elsewhere
to find out about the Holocaust.

Case closed?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

simply saying "extensively debunked" won't cut it. And the fact that they shaved hairs to stop typhus does have a connection to gas chambers because if prisoners were getting sent into a camp to be killed, why stop and give them a hair cut along the way?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

simply saying "extensively debunked" won't cut it.

Fail. The Nizkor link extensively debunks everything and anything that you claimed about Zyklon B. Even David Cole has recanted on those arguments. Why haven't you yet?

And the fact that they shaved hairs to stop typhus does have a connection to gas chambers because if prisoners were getting sent into a camp to be killed, why stop and give them a hair cut along the way?

Because selling the hair was good business? Because stopping Typhus was in their interest? Because it had a desirable psychological effect? Did you even read my post? I mean.. Come on....

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I was waiting for someone to show this fiendish work of deception. David Cole had a "hit" placed on him, so he went into hiding. While in hiding, they posted this letter:

notice how the letter is type written, but a signature appears at the bottom.

Also, Noticed how David Cole uses excessive ad hominem attacks on HIMSELF!

it is also incumbent on me to set the record straight regarding the video "documentaries" and media appearances I did from 1991 to 1994. These "documentaries" are merely videotaped garbage filled with self-hatred and pseudo-intellectual nonsense. My "media appearances" were nothing but an embarrassment. My glazed look, specious reasoning, and talking-in-circles during my talk show appearances would have hopefully alerted any astute viewers that this was a man not in touch with reality.

Only someone who wants to degrade someone else's work would put documentaries in subtitles. Why would he trash his own documentary which he obviously worked hard on? And it is just hilarious how he calls them "videotaped garbage," and no one can deny that "pseudo-intellectual" is a pathetic ad hominem attack used by conspiracy debunkers and others who support the status quo. My "glazed look, specious reasoning," who in their right mind would ever say such things about themselves? In his video, David Cole is an exceptionally bright individual. And this is just childish insults he's throwing at himself? No, clearly this is a forgery, the fact that it is type written simply is the icing on the cake, with a forged signature and a seal of approval at the end.

The fact is, while David Cole was in hiding, they released this "garbage" and "specious reasoning" out to the public.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I knew you were going to mention that!

That's hardly evidence of windows actually throughout the chamber is it? That's what I meant by windows.

Of course there was a window on the door, so they could check to make sure all the prisoners were dead and also so some doctors and the like could observe the gassings and see how effective it was, how long it took them to die etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The nizkor link is nothing but a hypothetic response to whether or not it is possible to commit mass gas murder. Which the videos in my link says yes, through a simple machine that produces carbon monoxide and nothing else is really needed, however the holocaust stories talk about hauling Russian U-boats and submarines in order to pump in diesel gas. And while I give you that Zyklon-B has cyanide in it, there is residue still visible in the disenfectant rooms of the camp, and not in the gas chambers. So theory aside, the forensic evidence point to Zyklon-B being used as a disenfectant.

www.codoh.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I knew you were going to mention that!

That's hardly evidence of windows actually throughout the chamber is it? That's what I meant by windows.

Of course there was a window on the door, so they could check to make sure all the prisoners were dead and also so some doctors and the like could observe the gassings and see how effective it was, how long it took them to die etc.

Your situation is not possible. The door with the window is on the back of the chamber, so you are saying that the prison guards are in this tiny back room at the back of the gas chamber, and gas the prisoners in the larger section (which had evidence of walls removed, and the video shows how the museum director admits it was a reconstruction), and then after the prisoners are gassed, the guards who are watching come out of the back room, through the gas chamber? That would also mean that the guards on top were dropping gas pellets while other guards were in the chamber itself. It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The fact is, while David Cole was in hiding, they released this "garbage" and "specious reasoning" out to the public.

That's funny because most other Revisionists don't seem to think that the letter is forged. The godfather of Revisionism, Ernst Zundel, seems to be quite convinced as to the authorship of the recantation.

www.geniebusters.org...

Excerpts from another message by Ernst Zündel:

I am not a shrink. I have only seen it happen. I am not going to guess what went on in David's mind and soul as he groped his way towards that fateful day when he must have picked up the phone or faxed to Irv Rubin, who had tormented and stalked him, until David broke down and notarized that statement to Rubin. I do not know what transpired in the months, weeks or days before. Therefore, I cannot judge. The two documents (the JDL death threat followed by David's recanting) speak for themselves.

- What specific evidence (besides a general unwillingness to give up a hero figure) do you have of this letter not being genuine? Have you contacted any of the people mentioned therein?

- Has David Cole made any other public statement to the contrary since then? Since you say he is such an authority I will believe his most recent version; I have no particular reason to doubt the veracity of the letter.

- What evidence do you have of "them" publishing the letter?

- If what you say is right, why hasn't he posted a refutation of the recantation?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So theory aside, the forensic evidence point to Zyklon-B being used as a disenfectant.

www.codoh.com...

I disagree.

www.nizkor.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
[edit on 8/7/10 by Demetre]

NichirasuKenshin-
www.ushmm.org...

This cut and paste thing is kickin' my ass. Hope I get it right.
This is from The US Holocaust Memorial Museum showing children being released from Auschwitz during the liberation

Just realized you posted the same link?? The site you're linking says they were transferred?? Oooops, fail.

[edit on 8/7/10 by Demetre][edit on 8/7/10 by Demetre]

[edit on 8/7/10 by Demetre]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I'm confused. They obviously wouldn't drop gas pellets if any guards were in the chamber.

They'd only reopen it once everyone inside was dead, then the bodied would be removed and the chamber scrubbed down if there was any blood, bodily waste etc.

I don't understand your point at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.ushmm.org...
www.ushmm.org...
www.ushmm.org...

How could there be survivors to tell their stories if they werent transfered or released?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join