It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com...

Debunk any of these videos, or any points made by these videos. I would really like it if someone was able to do that.

If you need some direction, start with the David Cole video titled "Auschwitz" (below the first video on the homepage).

Some points to draw from the videos that I have never heard debunked before are as follows:

1. Zyklon-B is a disinfectant, which is why there are purple Zyklon-B streaks in the disenfectant room and not the gas chamber.

2. As the David Cole video points out, the gas chamber was a reconstruction, and the famous holes on the top of the roof were added by the museum holders.

3. Prisoners head's were shaved in order to fight off typhus. Their clothes were removed for a similar reason, having nothing to do with Nazis stockpiling goods.

4. The three concentration camps, Auschwitz, Berkanau, and Treblinka, comprise only 20 minutes of the Nuremberg trial, many of those minutes included the defense failing to ask questions or put in comments on behalf of the defendants.

5. Some of the German prisoners on trial at Nuremberg gave such outlandish stories that they must have been pleading guilty and working within the Holocaust story in order to avoid execution.

So, if anyone is interested, please watch some or all of the videos, and give me a hard core debunking of this. Give me your best shot.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I was not alive back then. I was not there.

So I do not know what really happened specifically.

I know that WW2 sucked though, this much is obvious.

I do enjoy watching people debate the Holocaust though. I don't know why.

I do not think it is offensive for you to disagree with their theory about the Holocaust though. You have a right to disagree especially if you have ideas that promote that disagreement.

I really hope that people can debate this topic in a mature way. But I will bet $$$ that there will be some hard core Ridicule going on here pretty soon.

Most people merely use ridicule to argue which proves they lost a long time ago.

But I am hopeful and looking forward to some good constructive debates about this, thanks for posting the videos.

Maybe this debate will become so in depth and informative; that perhaps I will finally find out what really happened. I can dream can't I?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Surely this has been discussed many, many time here, by some very good minds. Please post some links to other ATS discussions to save us all some time and energy in rehashing the already hashed.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't have sound so I can't watch the videos however....

Has anyone ever considered the theory that the roots of holocaust denial could of been German propaganda?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
I don't have sound so I can't watch the videos however....

Has anyone ever considered the theory that the roots of holocaust denial could of been German propaganda?

Has anyone here ever considered the possibility that the holocaust in its ENTIRETY of how it is taught and shown to us is zionist propaganda?

I believe that somethings were true and some were not. But there will never be a definite answer because of the zionist guilt it creates and the amount of people who were supposedly killed. Though i do find it offensive they do not martyr all of the ethnical groups and only use a false statement that 6 million 'jews' and only jews died which is factually incorrect. Though that 6 million has a deeper meaning i just know from what i've researched there is much more than what is proposed in the media and taught in the brainwashing schools.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Could you give any proof of points 4 and 5. It use to amaze me that anyone could question the holocaust but after watching the David Cole video a few years ago i started to question things myself, would love to see how an ATS debate would develop on the subject, it sure doesn't make sense that you can be arrested for denial of the holocaust, and ive never seen a fairdebate on the subject, good luck.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

The videos are actually thought provoking, and very much worth a watch when you get a chance. He has some valid points, but my opinion, when I watched them years ago, was that he leaned far to hard to the other side. The truth, as usual, is somewhere in the middle. But dialog like this is good, because history was not recorded properly.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have been on both sides of the Holocaust denial fence at various times in my life depending on the information I had at the time. My current view on the Holocaust issue is the result of several books written by controversial british historian David Irving. He is famous for his meticulous research and also infamous for his conclusions about what did and did not happen during WW2 in Germany. Based on unprecedented access to memoirs, personal notes, diaries and personal interviews with Germans in key positions during the war, including generals, Hitler's personal secretaries, etc. plus access to both public and classified archives in England, Germany and Russia, here are some of the conclusions that have gotten Irving arrested on charges of holocaust denial.

Hitler's intent, stated both publicly and privately, was that European jews should be resettled elsewhere. The first destination was the island of Madagascar. 15,000 pages of documents talk about sending jews to Madacascar. Then when the war stared, he decided to resettle the jews in (first) Poland and then later in occupied Russian territory. There is no evidence that he wanted jews killed en masse. On the other hand, neither did he object to reports of SS officers exceeding their orders and killing isolated groups of jews on their way to resettlement camps in the east.

The leader of the SS, Himmler, more than once told his subordinates, that he took the responsibility on himself to order the execution of large numbers of jews AND went to great lengths to keep Hitler in the dark about this decision.

Systematic execution of large numbers of jews didn't start until late 1942/early 1943 and ended by late 1944. Halfway thru that period, Himmler received a status report that showed that approximately 1.25 million jews had been 'resettled' ie. killed. It is therefore reasonable to extrapolate that for the entire period and conclude that 2.5-3 million jews were killed in a systematic way(mostly by shooting, not gas chambers).

This lower figure is very close to the number you get when you take the 6 million number and adjust it for the decrease in jewish deaths attributed to Auschwitz, which officially went from 4 million to 1.5 million. Subtracting 2.5 million from 6 million leaves you with 3.5 million.

So the bottom line for me at this point in time is that yes jews were systematically killed by the nazis, that 2.5-3.5 million were killed and no, gas chambers were not used for killing. Does it matter if the number is 2.5 million instead of 6 million? Yes I think it does. The truth is horrible enough. It doesn't have to be exaggerated and the German people don't deserve to be vilified(and pay compensation) forever for deaths that did not occur.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilsmurf
it sure doesn't make sense that you can be arrested for denial of the holocaust, and ive never seen a fairdebate on the subject, good luck.

It is like a little child caught in a lie and he told that lie to billions of people. But the child has the power over everyone and can cause so much chaos if someone decides they would like to speak out against the lie he told. This child has built so much guilt and spilled so much blood and caused so much hate and division through this one lie that because of the emotional value this lie has created it is nearly impossible to question without stirring up so many feelings of anger, hatred and sadness in so many people. If the whole truth came out, people would still not believe because it has become so embedded in them emotionally and they feel that emotion so deeply that you cannot reason with them because they are so so emotionally attached to something that deep and shocking without causing a negative emotion. It would be like trying to tell someone their feelings are wrong. But it is not the persons fault who was taught that in schools and the medias. For they do not know the conditioning and the purpose of this conditioning.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The holocaust is BS it always has been anyone with half a rational brain can quickly realise this

There were no more than 4 million Jews living in Nazi-occupied territory. As the Nazi army advanced, the Jews fled rather than be captured. On June 30, 1965, the West German government announced that 3,375,000 Jewish “holocaust survivors” had applied for reparations. Now, if we subtract 3,375,000 from 4,000,000, that leaves 625,000 unaccounted for. If we take 625,000 and add a zero to the figure, we arrive at the fictitious and truly fantastic six million lie.

simple math dictates that it is bull# and or a fantastical exaggeration of what actually occurred

want some more maths ... since the "mass graves" theory has been completely debunked by multiple tests with ground penetrating radar, cremating 6,000,000 bodies in order to dispose of the evidence would have left 15,000 tons of ashes. No such volume of ashes was ever found, and no air reconnaissance ever revealed enormous clouds of smoke, and certainly there was never any such total of bodies found. mathematically speaking, Auschwitz, one of the largest concentration camps, had only about twenty ovens in its crematory. The crematoria at the various concentration camps were very crude and required lots of fuel and many hours to consume one body (3-4 hours minimum). One researcher has calculated that, given the exact number of ovens available and hours per body, the ovens would have to be going day and night from the War’s beginning until 1975 before that many bodies could be cremated, its simple maths, not to mention all the wood ash and teeth that would of have to have been disposed of .... Also why when Winston Churchill wrote his book about the war .. did he not mention at all the mass killing of the Jews ... his mother was Jewish so id assume he would have at least mentioned it but he didn't ... not a word ... seems like an odd thing to leave out ??

The so-called Diary of Anne Frank was not written by Anne Frank at all. Photocopies of the supposed manuscript show two distinct styles of handwriting, one which is not handwriting at all but printing, and the other a very smooth handwriting angled at two o’clock. At least half of the manuscript was handwritten in ballpoint pen. The ballpoint pen, invented during WWII, was not commercially available until after the war. In addition, the American Jewish writer, Meyer Levin, sued Anne Frank’s father and won an award of $50,000 for his participation in the writing of “Anne Frank’s” supposed diary. This fact was only brought to light because one Jew tried to cheat another.

World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population- 15,319,359
World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289: World Jewish Population- 15,713,638
World Almanac, 1996, pg. 646: World Jewish Population- 14,117,000

Its just a big lie simple as that ?

[edit on 7/8/10 by King Loki]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So before watching these videos, I'm not really sure what you want me to debunk. You want me to confirm the holocaust existed? or debunk that it ever did?

I haven't really looked into this story because, well, I don;t like hearing about so much death. So perhaps it didn't happen, or perhaps it did. But if you clerify what you want me to debunk, I will research this story for the first time in my life and try to do so.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

myth holocaust camps

here are more

www.google.co.uk...:en-US&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=0&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab= wi&biw=1280&bih=683

the person that made that website is a Muslim

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The holocaust is real. I am not Jewish. I had a grandfather who fought over there and I remember the stories he told. No where did he mention gas chambers. The horrors he told were bad enough. He was rail thin from starvation and never gained any weight back. Kept in a pen like chickens, only chickens that were starved to death in the filthiest conditions. How exactly do you think a country can keep feeding the war and still have enough money left to feed millions of prisoners? They couldn't.Israel needs to get over their selves cause it wasn't just the jews over there!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is all just personal oppinion, so take it for what it is.

I think that we will never know the truth about the holocaust becasue both sides have muddied the waters so much with propaganda.

And that propoganda started before the history was written.

So, you have propoganda, mixed with victor's history, and finally more propoganda.

Was it an atrocious act to do to human beings, even if the intent was not mass murder? yes.

Everything after that is conjecture.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You mention about them stockpiling victim's clothes etc.

This happened.

I believe it was in Auschwitz that there was so much stuff taken that it was nicknamed Canada.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
This is all just personal oppinion, so take it for what it is.

I think that we will never know the truth about the holocaust becasue both sides have muddied the waters so much with propaganda.

And that propoganda started before the history was written.

So, you have propoganda, mixed with victor's history, and finally more propoganda.

Was it an atrocious act to do to human beings, even if the intent was not mass murder? yes.

Everything after that is conjecture.

its not really personal opinion, if you read my post a few above yours above you will quickly realise that the holocaust as it is being presented today is mathematically impossible ... there is almost nothing to support the holocaust theory except for people just talking about it ... and if that was legitimate acknowledgement of anything aliens and UFO's and bigfoots would be real and so would any other fantasy that people can pluck up the courage to lie about.

wasn't the original number of Jewish deaths up around the 11 million mark when people first started to talk about this ... now its down to 6 million ... WTF happened to the 5 million people that just got dropped from the number ... if they wanna claim that many people died let them show me the 15 or so tones of ash and the god knows how many tonnes of teeth as proof ... untill they can show me 6 million bodies or 6 million sets of teeth from cremated bodies which they were apparently able to burn through in some mathematically impossible period of time its just BS stories.

The Red Cross interviewed thousands of freed camp inmates at the end of the war. When asked if they witnessed any alleged “gassings,” the response was negative. From Red Cross document #9925, June, 1946, the entry states: “The detainees themselves have not spoken of them.” How can you gas six million Jews and nobody notices ??? make it up .... thats how lol

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

It's not like they had windows installed in the gas chambers so everyone could gather round and look through as they were murdered.

They didn't have big signs saying this way to the gas chambers.

Honestly, do you really think they were that open about what they were doing?

Also I'm pretty sure not all camps had gas chambers, so when asking camp inmates did they witness any gassings, which camps exactly were they from?

[edit on 7/8/10 by Kram09]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Heres some thoughts on the subject from a previous thread on ATS - simply because I can't be bothered to type them out again.

Zyklon B is a form of Hydrogen Cyanide. HCN was used as the gas for execution chambers in the USA. Heres a link to how it kills people.

Technical aspects of the holocaust

Your "questions" or "points" all have explanations. Its just that the material you apparently want to relate to tries to obfuscate information on the basis of either the authors own predjudices, or on some misguided thought process that the hardcore Nazis were nice people.

In fifty years time, someone will tell you that 9/11 was a fabrication. Hell - the "no planers" are doing almost as much now. Maybe when you hear that for yourself, you'll realise how foolish a line you are taking at the moment.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
www.holocaustdenialvideos.com...

5. Some of the German prisoners on trial at Nuremberg gave such outlandish stories that they must have been pleading guilty and working within the Holocaust story in order to avoid execution.

Ok. Let's start with this point. Who are "some germans"?

What are those "outlandish stories"?

The Zyklon B thing has already been debunked. 4 to go. I'll be back after a break :-)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

1. Zyklon-B is a disinfectant, which is why there are purple Zyklon-B streaks in the disenfectant room and not the gas chamber.

Extensively debunked. See post by the guy much smarter than me.

2. As the David Cole video points out, the gas chamber was a reconstruction, and the famous holes on the top of the roof were added by the museum holders.

So you're saying that the RECONSTRUCTION of the gas chamber is not operational? Really? Well then the Holocaust can't have happened... lol?????

3. Prisoners head's were shaved in order to fight off typhus. Their clothes were removed for a similar reason, having nothing to do with Nazis stockpiling goods.

Oh.. The Nazis were such humanitarians now, weren't they. This point is simply moot: The motive for cutting their head has no causal connection to the question of if the Holocaust happened or not.

But since I'm in such a good mood: History is not always black and white - there were medical, psychological and ECONOMIC incentives/reasons for shaving the inmates.

weimarer-republik-drittes-reich.suite101.de...

Die abgeschnittenen Haare von elf Konzentrationslagern wurden an zwei deutsche Firmen weitergeleitet. Die Firma „Alex Zink – Filzfabrik“ in Roth bei Nürnberg fungierte als Abnehmer für die Lager Buchenwald, Dachau, Flossenbürg, Mauthausen, Natzweiler, Neuengamme, Ravensbrück und Sachsenhausen.

„Färberei Forst AG“ in Forst an der Lausitzer Neiße nahm Haare aus Groß Rosen, Stutthof und Majdanek ab und stellte sie der Firma „Paul Reimann“ in Friedland, Bezirk Breslau, zur Verfügung. 1 Kilogramm Haare kostete 50 Pfennige. Über die Abwicklungen derartiger Geschäfte erfährt man aus der erhaltenen Korrespondenz der Verwaltung und den Rechnungen.

This snippet basically talks about which firms bought and used the shaved hair for economic uses.
This point is double moot: It is not true and it has no relevance to the overall question.

4. The three concentration camps, Auschwitz, Berkanau, and Treblinka, comprise only 20 minutes of the Nuremberg trial, many of those minutes included the defense failing to ask questions or put in comments on behalf of the defendants.

These were not the only "concentration camps". And it's Birkenau. There were literally hundreds of them over the 12 years of the Nazi's reign. These are the 3 camps that were later named "death camps" b/c they had a terminal character in the whole deportation/exploitation/extermination scheme.

The Nuremberg trial was not specifically held to establish the guilt for or the existence of the Holocaust. The trials that pertain to the death camps and specifically deal with people first-handedly engaged at the death camps came later.
The first Nuremberg trial was simply not tasked with conclusively documenting the Holocaust. It was the first in a series of trials that had specific targets - a whole seperate issue. This question has no direct bearing on the existence of the Holocaust.

We can open another thread and discuss the purpose, intent and success of the Nuremberg trials though, if you'd like.

Already dealt with in above post.

So, if anyone is interested, please watch some or all of the videos, and give me a hard core debunking of this. Give me your best shot.

There ya go.

Oh-- And .. A tipp for the future: You won't get any results from such threads. No one has the time to watch 22 hours of video. Or 1 hour for that matter. Many of us are working or simply have no nerve to waste the time.

If you feel that you have compelling evidence that the Holocaust couldn't have happened, post them point by point and people will adress them point by point. There is no such thing as a culminative value in simply posting 22 hours of someone else's arguments. Pick what you find most compelling and list them. This will help to keep the discussion alive.
Or better yet. Choose your arguments and present them in one of the countless, already existing threads on this topic. Chances are that some or most or all of these points have already been addressed. Holocaust denial on the internet is almost as old as the internet itself and there has not been a substantial change in arguments of the deniers since at least the 1990's. I'm out.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

[edit on 7-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join